Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Please?!

JACKY POV

Ronnie had already told Alyssa what had happened with the oxy…she hadn't been surprised about her sister doing the drugs. She was all for us having taken them, just a little nervous about the outcome.
"She's not going to be happy…" She muttered.
"She's going to be less than not happy. She's going to be pissed for a long while." He told her with a sigh, sitting down on the couch.
Shea came back from changing. She looking a little pale and anxious and she'd been up there for an awfully long time.
"I thought you said you were turning in early?" Mika asked.
"Wha? Oh, I changed my mind, I'm not tired enough." She told him. I watched her expression. This wasn't withdrawal.
But she knew we'd gotten rid of the shit. And she was freaking out, but she wasn't bringing it up.
We watched a few movies and turned in. We were all staying over again, big surprise. Well, minus Ryan, he was going home tonight, or to his girlfriend's, whichever.
Ronnie decided he'd sleep in his room. Mika took the couch. Derek took the other couch. I'd called the guest room before both of them. See, Ronnie had had additions made to the house when he first got famous enough to afford them. Yeah, even with buying drugs he managed to add two rooms to the house. The room Shea was in now was Riley's room and then a guest. Alyssa's room was a guest room before she came here, one of the two rooms added, and now there was one guest room left, also an addition.
I walked upstairs to the rooms and past Shea's room. The door was closed.

XXX

The next morning I think the major withdrawal symptoms had begun to set in, which sucked because we had expected the average time of 48 hours. Nope, that's a lie folks, Shea's changing shit up on the oxy withdrawal timeline!
"She fucking skipped over anxiety." Mika looked at his list as we watched her carefully at breakfast. "She was int he bathroom four hours this morning. She went to diarrhea and skipped anxiety!"
"She's clinically diagnosed with anxiety." Alyssa hissed, we were watching her from the back of the living room so we had to be quiet. "I guess anxiety is her being her normal self."
"How's it going?" Ronnie asked, grabbing milk from the fridge.
She looked up.
"G-g-great."
"You okay?" He sounded concerned, "You look cold…"
"I'm fine." She snapped and ran up to her room. The door slammed and we all heard an aggravated scream.
"I'll go up there." Alyssa got up with a sigh.
"No, don't." Ronnie stopped her. "Trust me…she could get violent."
"I wouldn't be surprised, she's always had anger issues." She rolled her eyes. "I can handle it."
"No…let me and Jacky go up there." He told her.
She grumbled something and I looked at Ronnie.
"Why me?!" I was startled.
"She knows you knew, she's gonna wanna yell at you." He gave me a half smile.
I sighed and followed him up the stairs.
"Shea? You in there?" Ronnie knocked on the door.
"Where else would I be? In a cemetery? Jumping off a bridge? Fucking my ex-boyfriend?" We had walked into the room at that point to see her rolling around on the bed. I think she was trying to get comfortable. "Why is Vegas so damn hot?!"
"Ten seconds ago you were downstairs with your teeth chattering." Ronnie put his hand on her cheek. She pulled away and sat up, I saw her hands fidgeting.
"Well now I'm fucking cold. Whoop-dee-doo!" She said with a bitter sarcastic tone. "Why the fuck did you bring him in here?" She nodded to me.
"Because he's your friend too." Ronnie shrugged. It amazed me how calm he was. I guess if you went through this yourself…
"He's not my friend. He's a fucking traitor." She spat and laid down on her back again, staying still for a moment before kicking her feet continuously, unable to stop moving.
"He's only trying to help. He doesn't want you to be hurt." Ronnie cooed. "Sis, I know I've only known you for a week, but your the sister I've always wanted. I don't want to lose you either."
"You can have Alyssa. Everyone fucking loves her. No one wants me I'm a useless bitch who can't hold a relationship together to save her ass." She suddenly wrapped herself in all of her blankets.
Ronnie kissed her forehead tenderly.
"Shea, I love you. Alyssa loves you. Your band loves you. Fight for it." And he left me alone with her. I don't think he meant to, but I figured I should try talking to her.
"Shea?"
"What do you want?!" She almost shouted at me.
"To see you better." I told her. "Ronnie was so hurt to know you made the same mistakes he did. He doesn't want to see you in jail." I gave her a half smile. "It'll get better, I promise."
"How would you know, goody-two-shoes?" She laughed sarcastically.
There was a long silence. Finally, I took a deep breath.
"My mom was a user too." I whispered. "I watched my dad bring her through the same thing to make her better."
"It fucking sucks." She groaned.
"It'll all be over soon." I told her, getting up to leave.
"Stay. Please." She whispered. "I'm cold."
I pinched the bridge of my nose. I didn't know what to do. I can't just…like what if what happened last time happened now? She's sixteen. I can get in serious trouble for that shit.
I sighed and laid down on her bed, putting my arm around her. She snuggled into me. And she snuggled into me again…and again…and again…and…
"Shea, settle down, please?" I asked.
"I can't." She whimpered. "I just can't!"
"Try. Breathe, deep breaths." I told her.
She beat the insomnia eventually and went to sleep, she'd been up since 3 am and it was now 12 noon. I wanted to get up, but I knew she wouldn't be getting much if any sleep for a long while so I stayed still to let her sleep.
Ronnie and Alyssa came in around 12:30 to see what was up. Alyssa smirked and told me to use a condom. I rolled my eyes before catching Ronnie's gaze.
"She's my sister. She's sixteen." He told me.
"I know. I'm not going to do anything with her. I think…I think her world is just…crashing down at once. Her boyfriend dumped her, her mom abandoned her, she moved in with us, and now the drugs are gone and we're watching her and not letting her cut. Everything she has is changing and she has no one to tell about it. She's always protected Alyssa and she feels she can't tell her. Your her brother, and even after only a few days, she sees you like that. She doesn't want to load shit on you."
"I don't want her getting hurt. The age difference doesn't bother me." He said honestly. "I wouldn't tell. But…she's just…so broken and fragile. She's got her ex's initials carved into her arm. I don't want her just…falling apart and ending it because of another bad relationship." He murmured.
"I promise, we're not in a relationship." I told him honestly.
"But if she loves you…and you don't feel the same…" He looked at her lovingly. Wow, I didn't know Ronnie had this in him. "I don't want her hurting." He whispered.
"I know."

XXX

Shea was upstairs throwing shit around in her room. Every single one of Falling in Reverse plus Alyssa were down in the living room, wincing whenever there was a crash.
"Stealing it altogether was a shitty move. We should have confronted her." Alyssa muttered. "Who the fuck thought of this plan?!"
We all looked at Ronnie with a glare. None of us had slept in forty-eight hours. These "acute" symptoms could last up to twelve fucking days!
"Sorry, the kind route didn't occur to me." He looked at us innocently.
"Jacky, go up there and calm her down." Ryan mumbled, holding his head in his hands.
"Why me?!" I looked around at everyone who had agreed.
"Because you don't make her feel guilty being selfish. You're too much of a pushover." Alyssa said, I think she was too tired to make a sensible sentence but I was tired too so I didn't care.
"Fine, I'll go." I got up. I'd spent all last night, calming her down.
I reached the door and knocked lightly.
"Shea, babe, it's me. Please open up?" I don't know why I called her "babe." I'd don that once before to her, the day I found her with the oxy to begin with. She opened the door and let me in. Her room was surprisingly clean for the amount of throwing stuff we heard from downstairs. I mean, there was broken shit here and there, but still.
"Come on, lay down." I told her, sitting on the bed. She came down and laid down, I laid down next to her. She was in a hot spell so I stayed further towards the other side, but it was only a twin mattress. I absentmindedly traced letters on her basically bare back, she was only wearing one of those stupid camisole things and she'd tied it up so most of her back was bare, probably because of the "heat."
"An L?" She asked. I smiled.
"Yeah." I did another.
"O?"
"Mhmm."
"V?" She sounded suspicious.
"Yay, you're passing kindergarten." I teased.
"E?"
"Yes," I started another letter.
"Why the hell did you just spell love on my back?" She asked.
I blinked, I hadn't even noticed. L-O-V-E, yeah that was love alright.
"I didn't even notice." I said honestly.
"Oh…" She sounded a little disappointed which didn't make sense.
There was a moment of silence and her breathing calmed down. I thought maybe she was going to be able to sleep finally.
"Jacky?" She asked. "I need oxy…"
"You don't need any of that shit." I told her.
"I do. It's what makes me function."
"You're going to realize it's not." I told her truthfully.
"I want it."
"Think of something else, distract yourself." I directed softly.
She turned over and gave me a small frown.
"Come here, I'm cold." I sighed and scooted closer before just pulling her to me. Suddenly, while cuddling me, she brought her lips to my neck.
"Shea, what the hell are you doing?" I asked her, a little irritated that this was happening, but trying to be soft with her.
"Distracting myself." She told me.
Dear God, this girl was going to be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reddy Freddy, I do agree, stealing the stash was a bad idea XD
I feel acknowledged too cause youre commenting :3
YAY FOR RANDOM! I love her shoes too! XD

Whoot so what do ya'll think? Come on, feel free to tell me!