Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Good Girls, Bad Guys

JACKY POV

"You can distract yourself without biting me, can't you?" She nipped me again.
"Mmm probably not."
"Shea, come on, let's be realistic here." I pulled away. "It won't happen."
She sighed and backed off.
"It will, I can win you." She smirked cockily. Her brother did the same thing when he talked to the groupies at the shows I realized. It must run in the family.
I rolled my eyes and gave her a kiss on the cheek, getting up.
"You're sweet, and you're really cute, but I can't be with you, you're only sixteen." I told her seriously.
"Six years, big whoop." She snorted. "And so what if it's illegal? We won't tell anyone!"
"Darling, I…I don't want to hurt you…" I brushed her hair out of her face. "I know you're really sensitive and if I ever decided to take that chance…and something happened…"
"That's what Jared fucking said when he broke up with me." She sat up, looking more upset than I'd ever seen her…well minus…well minus now with the withdrawal shit going on.
"I'm sorry."
"You're not!" She yelled at me and got up from the bed faster than I thought she could considering she hadn't slept at all and she had been throwing things around earlier. There was a moment when she looked dizzy and she collapsed, I caught her before she fell. I held her a moment before her eyes came back into focus and she pushed me away, getting to her feet. "I always fall for the ones who don't want me." She muttered.
"I just met you, Shea, you can't expect me to decide I'm in love with you right as soon as I met you when you're my best friend's fucking younger sister!" I ran my hand through my hair.
She wrapped her arms around my neck.
"But I decided just fine." She murmured into my ear.
"You're more poetic than I am, same with Ronnie. You both write songs for a living, you see life differently." I stated my opinion.
"Nah, we just see things in the moment." She tugged on my earlobe with her teeth. Slowly she trailed kisses to my collar bone. I don't know why I was letting her do this. Suddenly she bit down, right on the bone. My heart jumped, I hadn't been expecting that from her, and it fucking HURT.
"Not the bone." I said quietly, ow ow ow the teen could bite hard, my God!
She looked a little amused.
"But, I like the boneeeee." She whined. "It's so much more fun."
"Sadist." I whispered with a smirk.
"Good of you to notice." She brought her lips to mine. I let her have her fun, despite my better judgement. But, fuck, her fun became my fun. I was going to regret this…
Was I taking advantage of her? She certainly wasn't in her right mind with all the withdrawal shit…
At some point we ended up on the bed…I hadn't really noticed. My guilt hadn't caught up with me yet at that point so it was fine. I was just talking dirty to a sixteen year old while we made out on her bed, pshh no big deal there. When she grabbed me I think is when the trouble I was in dawned on me…
"Shit." I groaned and got up. "I shouldn't have done that." I kissed her forehead and left.
"She asleep?" Ronnie asked.
"No." I muttered.
"Damn, but you managed to put her to sleep last time." Derek grumbled.
"This time he only managed to get my heart racing." Shea rolled her eyes, coming downstairs for the first time in a while. "And you called me the tease, too scared to go through with something? Are you a virgin or some shit?"
Ryan snickered.
Ronnie blinked.
"While you're here, why don't you have something to eat?" He offered.
"No. I fucking want my oxy back." She growled and stormed into the kitchen. A moment later she returned with a bag of ice on her head and went upstairs. She became dizzy on the second step and almost fell backwards. Being the closest to the stairs, I caught her. She smacked me. The guys looked surprised, but started laughing about a second after it happened.
"That's for helping me." She muttered. "And you might wanna hide the boner." She walked a little slower up the stairs and then raced a little clumsily into her room.
"She's only going to get weaker…" Ronnie sighed.
"Dude, she's right." Mika laughed, he was the closest to me at the time Shea had spoken to me. "Hide the boner."
"Shut the fuck up!" I groaned and flopped on the couch, pulling a pillow over my head and screaming into it.
"And the bites…damn you're bleeding from one." Ryan chuckled.
"Fuck off!" I grumbled. Ronnie took the pillow off my face.
"Hey, if it was going to be any of them, I'm glad it's you." He told me.
"Aw, the big brother gave you his blessing." Derek laughed loudly.
"We're not together! She was like…freaking out for some shit reason about withdrawal and I told her think of something else or a distraction and she fucking bit me." I spat.
"Don't talk about her like that." Alyssa shot. "She has feelings and she's confused right now. She likes you, a lot, Jacky. She told me. She's scared of rejection like this and she's scared you're going to stop talking to her or leave her for someone like Jared. She wants to be with you emotionally too, she just…never quite learned how to do that."
Everyone, including me, looked at her, puzzled.
"She told Jared she loved him. She has never told anyone she loves them like that ever before that. She doesn't believe in love. She finally started believing in it and he left her for no reason. She wants to love you, but you're giving her the same reasons so she's hurting and confused as to why no one will take a chance on her."
"How do you know this?" I asked.
"Besides talking to my sister? Twin telepathy." She gave me a half smile, tapping her brain.
"And how long did you know about the drugs?" Ronnie asked.
"I knew since she started cutting that she was on something. She's scared of sharp objects, knives and blades especially. I figured when she started cutting she was on something." She sighed. "I tried to make her stop, I had thought she did…then we were packing our stuff when my mom kicked us out…and I saw it." She shook her head.
I bit my lip.
"So how good of a fuck is she dude?" Derek patted me on the back.
"He didn't fuck her, he's a 'tease.'" Ryan laughed.
"Aw, poor baby, but he clearly did something, look at that lovely happy dick in his pants there."
"Guys shut up!"
"What'd you do anyhow?" Mika asked.
"We just made out…on the floor…and on the bed…"
"And with our shirts off…and with our pants off…and with my dick in her--" Ryan mocked, being cut off by a pillow hitting his face. Alyssa smiled with satisfaction at her lovely aim with the pillow.
Suddenly music blasted from upstairs.
"Good Girls, Bad Guys. Really?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
AW! REDDY FREDDY! NO! YOU MUST FEEL IMPORTANTE! It's okay, I'm hyper most of the time XD
Hmm...I don't think they're in the tree just yet...I think they're having trouble climbing up the ladder...Shea might be too dizzy from withdrawal. XD
Whoot, 27 views and 4 subbers, parteeeeh!
Come on comment and subb? I got stung by a jellyfish today and I still wrote for you even though it was on my foot and had bs to do with writing XD