Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Time Has Gone By

"Babe, will you hurry up! We had to meet up with Vanessa and Jack ten minutes ago!" shouted Alex.

"Shut up. I'm ready. Jeez," I said, walking downstairs.

"It's our friends. You don't have to get all dressed up and pretty."

"Are you saying I don't look pretty all the time?" I raised an eyebrow.

His eyes widened. "What?! No! You're beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

"Thanks. Now let's go. They're probably really angry with us now."

"And we have double dates because...?"

I shrugged. "You know its Vanessa's idea." We got in the car and Alex started to drive to Jack and Vanessa's house.

Alex and I have been married for a year and a half and Jack and Vanessa have been married for over a year now. Rian married a girl named Crystal and they just got back from their honeymoon. Zack and Kayla got back together but they say they're not ready to get married yet. But I have to say I'm very happy with my life.

"Well, she's a weirdo," he said.

I laughed. "Aren't you just so nice?"

"Yes, I am." He grinned and he got out of the car and opened my door.

"I still love that you do that after all this time."

"I do it because you love it."

I smiled and kissed him and he kissed back. "I love you."

"I love you too." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the door. Alex rang the doorbell like a madman. "It's fun doing that." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Took you guys long enough to get here," Jack said once he opened the door.

"Blame Eliana."

"Hey!" I smacked his arm.

"Love you, babe!"

"Yay! You're here!" Vanessa said, squishing me in a hug.

"I can't breathe!" I said.

"Sorry!"

"It's okay. How's Jack Jr.? I wanna see him!"

"Aw, he's sleeping but he should wake up soon." Alex and Jack went off to the living room while Vanessa and I went in the kitchen. "So when are you and Alex gonna have a child?"

I shrugged. "I don't know..."

"You guys have been married longer than we have and we already have one."

I laughed. "That's because you and Jack got started right away."

She laughed. "We couldn't help it!"

"You two are such horn dogs."

"Whatever." She handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks."

"Do you guys even want kids?" she asked as we sat down.

"I don't know. It's just...I'm deathly afraid of the whole process of giving birth."

"It is difficult but once it's over, it's great. You get to see your new born child and he or she is the most beautiful thing in the world."

I smiled thinking about after Vanessa gave birth and how beautiful he was. "I still can't believe you let Jack name him Jack Jr."

She shrugged. "It's okay. We can just call him Jackie."

I laughed. "That's terrible!"

"What better nickname can you think of?"

I tapped my chin in concentration. "Call him J.J. You know for Jack Jr."

"Wow, why didn't I think of that before." She smacked her forehead with her palm.

"Because you're an idiot."

"Fuck you."

"Wow, I see Jack taught you some wonderful language."

She laughed. "Obviously." She winked.

"Ew!"

After a while, we went home. I played with J.J. when he woke up but it was starting to get late.

"You sure love Jack Jr. huh?"Alex asked on the way home.

"Yeah, he's so cute! And we call him J.J. now. I made up his nickname so we don't have to keep saying Jack Jr. It's too long."

"That's what she said!" I glared at him. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"You're so immature." I got out of the car and Alex followed. I got into my PJ's and I lied down on the bed.

"But you love me!" Alex said after he undressed and was just in his boxers. He got under the covers.

"I lied." I looked at him and he pouted. "Night!" He wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bear with me. It won't get that interesting until a few chapters later. Trust me!
I would love some feedback please! :)