Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

I'm Sorry

“It’s…negative,” I said.

“Are you sure? Let me see it.” I handed it to her and she stared at it for a long while. “This looks confusing honestly. It looks negative but it could also be a positive.”

“Really?” I asked and grabbed it from her to look at it closer. “It kinda does look weird.”

“Did you want to take another?” she asked.

“Maybe I should wait a few more days if it doesn’t come.”

“Yeah, or you could go to the doctor. They’ll take a blood test and it’s more accurate.”

“True. Like I said, I’ll just wait if it doesn’t come in a couple more days. You could be right and it could just be stress.”

“You kinda seemed sad when you thought it was negative.”

“Uh, no, I wasn’t.” I was half lying.

“You’re lying.”

“Maybe a little…”

“So you do want a baby?”

“I don’t know!”

“You are a very complicated individual.”

“So you’ve told me.”

“Are you going to talk to Alex?”

“I don’t know. Should I talk to him now or wait until I find out if I’m actually pregnant?”

“Your call.”

I sighed. “I’m gonna talk to him. I do miss him and I feel dumb for what I did. Leaving and kissing Zack.”

Vanessa’s phone buzzed. “I gotta go, girly. Jack’s mom has something to do so I need to go pick up J.J. I’ll see you later, okay?”

I nodded. “Be careful.”

“Yep,” she said and closed the door behind her.

I know that they’re at band practice so I can’t exactly call him. I’ll just send him a text.

To Alex: Hey, let’s talk later when you have a chance.

He replied almost instantly.

Alex: Okay. Want to meet up at the café you like?

I smiled because even then he would pick a place I like. I replied to him that we can meet up at 6. He just replied with an okay. I guess I should make myself look decent. I look gross and pale from all the throwing up.

I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. I put some makeup on after I was done. I wanted to at least look not dead.

Zack came back as soon as I was done.

“Hey,” he said. “I’m glad you’re gonna go talk to Alex. You look nice by the way.”

I smiled. “Thanks. I know I looked like crap.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever, Ellie. You never do.”

I laughed. “Thanks. I’ll see you later.”

“If all goes well, later will just be later and you won’t live at my apartment anymore.”

“Jeez, you make me sound like a freeloader and hated me being here.”

“I didn’t mean it like that. I meant it as maybe you’ll move back in.”

“That’s only if he doesn’t hate me for kissing you. I feel like I shouldn’t tell him that in public though.”

“Yeah, that may not be a good idea. I’ll probably go talk to Kayla too.”

“For sure. Good luck.”

“You too. Are you going to be able to drive?”

“Yeah, I’m feeling better at least.”

“Alright, bye.”

“Bye,” I said as I closed the door behind me.

I got in the car and went to the little café that I like. It was small and private which is why I liked it. Plus, their coffee was good.

Alex was already there waiting for me. “Hey,” he said and got up from his chair.

“Hi,” I said.

“Um… can I hug you?”

“Of course.” He hugged me and I hugged him back. I gave a peck on the lips and he seemed a bit surprised.

“Are you not mad at me anymore?” He furrowed his brows.

“No…” I looked down. “I’m sorry, Alex…”

He grabbed me again and pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

“Don’t be,” he said. “I understand why you were mad.”

I sighed. “I’m still sorry.”

“Me too.”

“You don’t have anything to be sorry about.” He finally let go of me and we sat down.

“I got you your favorite drink.”

I smiled. “Thanks. This is why I love you. You’re the sweetest.”

He smiled back. “I love you too. I missed you…”

“I missed you too… Where’s Eric?”

He seemed surprised that I asked about him. “He’s with my mom.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, I mean, I had to tell my parents about him. It can’t be a secret to anyone.”

“I know.”

“You know he thinks that you hate him.”

Sorrow filled my eyes. “I never wanted that…”

“I know. He really is a great kid. He calls me dad and he calls you mom.”

“What?” I asked surprised. “He does?”

“Yeah. He has a big heart. He loves you and he doesn’t even know you.”

I smiled softly. “I mean, you are his dad so I’m sure he’s a great kid.”

He smiled back at me and then got serious. “Ellie, will you please come back home?”

I nodded. “Yeah, I want to come back home.”

He grinned like a big baby. “Good.”

“Hey, I have something else to tell you, but I think I should tell you when we get home.”

“Okay. I have to pick up Eric.”

“Can we wait on picking up Eric? I’d rather tell you while he isn’t there.”

He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. “Is it bad?”

“I’ll just tell you back at the house, okay?”

“Okay.”

We talked a while more as we finished our drinks. We just basically asked each other how we were doing.

“I’ll see you at home.” He kissed me and I kissed him back.

“Okay. See you.”

I got into my car and just followed him back home.

We went inside the house and as soon as Alex closed the door behind him, he started kissing me and I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled away from him. “Alex, wait.” I know what this kid was up to. “I still have to tell you something."

“Can it wait?” He started kissing me again.

I pulled away from him again. “No.” I grabbed his hand and took him to go sit down on the couch.

“What is it?” he asked.

I sighed. “I know you’re going to get upset but promise me you won’t hurt anyone.”

He furrowed his brows. “Okay? Now I’m really worried…”

Here goes nothing I guess. “I kissed Zack.” His face went from worry to angry in two seconds. “You promised me you wouldn’t hurt anyone! Do not hurt him. It was my fault anyways. We went to the club and got drunk. I kissed him, okay? He pulled away from me and I didn’t realize what I had done until after I did it and I fucked up. I’m really sorry.” I looked down. “I’m sorry that I cheated on you… But I do love you and I hope you don’t actually want to break up with me because of something stupid I did.”

He put his hand under my chin to make me look at him. “El,” he said, looking deeply into my eyes. “We’ve all done stupid shit. As you can see, I got a son out of something stupid I did. I do not want to break up with you. Ever. You forgave me and I forgive you. I know you wouldn’t cheat on me on purpose and it was only a kiss. If it had gone further than that, I would’ve had to kill Zack.”

I chuckled. “He’s a good friend. He wouldn’t do that.”

“I know.”

“I’m still sorry.” I looked down.

He kissed my forehead. “I forgive you, okay?”

I looked into his eyes and I knew he meant it. I do not deserve him. I never have.

“Okay,” I said.

“Alright, let’s go have sex now.” He picked me up bridal style and I squealed.

“Alex!”

“What?” he said as he went to our room. “I’m sex deprived.”

I laughed. “Oh, my god.”

“Oh, you’ll be saying that later.”

“Hey!” I smacked his chest.

He just chuckled and closed the door behind him.

+


“That was fun,” he said as we started putting our clothes on.

“It was,” I said. “Probably the best sex we’ve had.”

“It’s because we were sex deprived.”

I laughed. “Make up sex is always great.”

“Sure is.” He kissed the top of my head. “Probably the loudest we’ve been too.”

I giggled. “Hush.”

He smiled. “Alright, let’s go pick up Eric.”

“Okay. I just hope he still likes me.”

“He does. He would ask about you and when you were coming home. I told him you went on a vacation because he just thought you didn't like him.”

“Aw, babe…”

He grabbed the keys to his car. He opened the car door for me and then went around to the driver’s side.

“Hey, I love you. Don’t worry.”

“I love you too.” I kissed him and he kissed me back.

“Let’s go pick up our son.” He started driving.

“Oh? Our?”

“He is now.” He chuckled. “You okay with that?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I am.”

“Good.” He grabbed my hand.

We got to his parents’ house and he grabbed his keys to open the door. We went inside and we went into the living room. Eric was watching TV.

“Hey, kiddo,” Alex said. He turned around and smiled. He saw me and his smile got wider.

“Hi, Eric,” I said, slightly waving at him.

“Hi,” he said and he got up to hug me.

“Oh.” Alex just looked at me, smiling. I smiled and hugged Eric back. He then went to go hug Alex.

“Were you good?” Alex asked him as he sat down and sat Eric down on his lap.

“I think so. Nan did give me a cookie for picking up my toys earlier.”

“Sounds like you were a good. How about your mom and I treat you to some ice cream for being good?

“Thank you.” He smiled and kissed Alex on the cheek. I’ve been with this kid for only a minute and I’m already falling in love with him. Alex was right.

I sat down next to Alex.

“Hey, I’m gonna go talk to my mom really quick and then we can get going,” Alex said.

“Okay.”

Alex sat Eric down next to me and he left to go find his mom.

“How are you, Eric?” I asked him.

“I’m good now that you’re here.” He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“So you missed me even though you only saw me for a few minutes?” He nodded. “I’m sorry you had to see me and your dad fight.” I stroked his hair.

“It’s okay. My mum would fight with her boyfriend sometimes.”

“Do you miss your mommy?”

He nodded. “Yes, but I know she’s in a better place now.” I stroked his hair again for comfort.

“You know you don’t have to call me mom. I know I’m not your mom. You can call me Ellie.”

He nodded. “I know. But I think dad would like me to.”

“Yeah, but you don’t have to. Do it only if you’re comfortable, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Can I have another hug?” I asked him and he nodded. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Alex came back into the room. “Alright, you guys ready to go?”

“Yep,” I said.

“Come on, kiddo. Put your shoes on so we can go.”

Eric went and grabbed his shoes to put them on. I was presently surprised that he could tie his shoes.

“Yeah, I know,” Alex said. “I was surprised too.”

“His mom taught him well,” I said.

We said bye to his parents and then went out to the car. Alex put Eric in his car seat.

“You ready for some ice cream?” Alex asked as soon as he got in the car.

“Yeah!” Eric said.

I giggled. He is so cute. He must get it from his father.

We got to the ice cream shop and I don’t think Eric could get any giddier.

“Okay, son, what would you like?” Alex asked him.

“Um…” He looked at all the flavors they had. “Mint chocolate chip," he replied.

“Hey, that’s my favorite too,” I said.

He looked back at me and smiled.

“Did you want it in a cone or a cup?” Alex asked.

“Could I have it in a cone, please?” he asked.

“Of course. Did you want one, too, babe?”

I smiled. “Please?” He nodded, smiling. “I’d like mine in a cup.”

Alex ordered our ice cream and we sat down after we got them.

“Thank you, daddy,” Eric said.

“Of course, son,” Alex said and patted his head. Eric smiled at him and Alex smiled back.

“You’re both so cute,” I said and I ate some of my ice cream.

Eric smiled at me.

“Do we look alike?” Alex asked and he put his head next to Eric’s. Eric did a big grin and Alex copied him.

I laughed. “Yes. He looks exactly like you.”

“He does have some of his mom’s features,” Alex said. “I can’t get all the credit for him being cute.”

I kinda got a little jealous from him saying that, but I had to let it go.

We finished up and went home. Eric stayed up a little longer to watch the Lego movie, but got tired half way through.

He was watching it with his head on my lap and I just stroked his hair.

“Mum,” he said. I was pleasantly surprised that he would still call me that.

“Hmm?” I said.

“I’m kinda tired. Will you come read me a story before bed?”

“Of course, sweetie. Come on. Let’s get you in your jammies and go brush your teeth, okay?”

“Okay.” He came back to the living room in his jammies a little bit after. “I’m ready!”

I laughed. “Okay.”

He grabbed my hand and had me follow him to his room.

(Alex’s POV)
I was in my recording studio but I wanted to check up on Ellie and Eric to see if they were okay. I noticed they weren’t in the living room but I heard Ellie talking. I went to Eric’s room and stood by the door. Eric was in bed and El was reading him a story. Her back was turned towards me and I smiled. It was a beautiful sight to see. I thought she wouldn’t like him because he wasn’t her son. But I think she does consider him a son.

I went back to our room to get ready for bed and she came into the room a few minutes later.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey,” she said and kissed me. I kissed her back.

“Minty.”

I laughed. “Hey, I saw you reading to Eric earlier.”

“Oh.”

“It was cute. I didn’t think I could find you more attractive but I was wrong. You’re great with kids.”

“Oh, hush. I’m gonna get ready for bed.”

“Okay, I’ll be here waiting.”

I got into bed and she came out a few minutes later. She was in her PJ’s. She was wearing some shorts and a tank. Oh, how I love her legs.

“Quit staring at me!” she said.

“Hey, I need to make up the time for when I didn’t see you.”

She got into bed, facing towards me. I put one of my arms under her head and I wrapped my other arm around her. She hugged me close.

“God, I missed this,” I said.

“Me too.”

I kissed her and she kissed me back. We started making out a little bit. I was getting kinda horny now. She wrapped one of her legs around me and she turned me over and got on top of me.

“Whoa,” I said.

“We also have to make up time for this,” she smiled.

I smirked. “You’re seriously so hot.”

“So are you.”

She started kissing me again and I kissed her back. I put my hands on her hips and then I smacked her ass. She started giggling. Clothes started coming off.

“We have to be quiet,” said Eliana as she giggled some more from me kissing her neck.

“I know,” I said still kissing her neck and then I looked at her. “But I can’t promise you won’t be.”

Her mouth went agape and I kissed her by surprise. She started kissing back and I turned us over so I’d be on top.

We were panting like crazy after that.

“Holy shit, I’m tired after that,” I said.

Eliana did a breathy giggle. “Me too.”

“Bed time?”

“Oh, for sure.” She cuddled up next to me. “Goodnight, hubby.” She kissed me and I kissed her back.

I chuckled. “Goodnight, my love.”

And with that I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this story is starting to get kinda boring and I'm sorry :/
I'm having some writer's block and I started writing another story that I'm unsure of posting. It's an original and not a fanfic. May be some smut in there lol