Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Ordinary Day

I woke up to the doorbell ringing like crazy and Alex was groaning next to me. I took his arm off and put some clothes on. I knew it had to be Vanessa and Jack. They were the only ones that do that just like how Alex does that when he rings their doorbell.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. "What?!" I yelled in Jack's face.

"Hi?" he said. Vanessa was behind him with J.J. and he waved at me.

"Hey, guys. Why are you guys here? It's early."

"Dude, it's like two in the afternoon," said Vanessa.

"Oh." They sat down at the kitchen table. "I didn't know! I was pretty much dead. I couldn't really sleep last night but Alex was passed out." As if on cue, he walked in fully clothed for once. "Hey, babe."

"Hey," he said, kissing my cheek. "Hey, guys. Hey, little buddy." He shook J.J.'s hand and I smiled. It was really the cute the way he was playing with him.

The boys went into the living room with J.J and Vanessa and I stayed in the kitchen.

"Did you guys eat already?" I asked.

"Nah, we wanted you to make breakfast." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, that's nice. I will if you help me."

"Okay." She got up and went to the fridge and got some eggs. "What are you gonna make?"

"I don't know. What are you in the mood for?"

"I really want some waffles. They're good any time of the day."

"Okay, I will make some then."

We started cooking and the boys came in before we were done.

"Mm, smells good," Jack said. "What are you making?"

"Waffles. Nessa wanted some."

"If only Vanessa would cook for me..."

"Hey, shut up!" She punched him in the arm.

"I'm sorry, babe! I'm just kidding. You're cooking is just not as awesome as Eliana's."

"Hey!" She punched him again.

"Jack, shut up," I said. "You're really not helping yourself right now."

"I love you!" He kissed her and she kissed him back.

I set the waffles down on the table and Alex smiled at me. I smiled back at him and kissed him. He kissed me back.

We all ate and had random conversations.

"Thank you for the wonderful brunch?" Jack said.

I laughed. "You're welcome and yes its called brunch, Jack."

"Well, I don't know."

I shook my head. "You're an idiot."

"Hey!"

"I feel like you need a MRI. I think you hit your head too hard when you were a kid." Vanessa and Alex started to laugh.

Jack pouted. "I hate you so much!" He crossed his arms.

I hugged him. "You know you love me because of my brutal honesty."

"You're so blunt. I'm sure you make people want to cry."

"No, Jack," said Vanessa. "You're just sensitive. You're the one that cries at her honesty."

He pouted. "What is it? Pick on Jack day?"

"Isn't it always?" Alex asked as he helped me start cleaning up.

"Aw, you know we love you, Jack." I heard Vanessa say. I just smiled. I love my friends. "Here, I'll help. You guys can go play with J.J."

"Okay," Alex said. He kissed my forehead and left.

Vanessa smiled at me. "I don't think I'll ever get over the fact how cute you two are."

I laughed. "Shut up. You and Jack are cute too."

"We are not nearly as cute."

I rolled my eyes and we went to hang out with the boys when we were done. I picked up J.J. and put him on my hip to play with him.

"Aw, so cute!" Vanessa said and she took a picture of him and me.

I shook my head. "Quiet, you!" She laughed. "He looks so much like Jack! But he has your eyes and nose."

"I just hope he gets my smarts because then we're all screwed."

Everyone laughed except for Jack. He just pouted.

"Everyone hates me," he said.

"I love you!" I said and then the doorbell rang. I handed J.J. to Vanessa and I went to go open the door.

"Hello, does Mr. Gaskarth live here?" some woman asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm his wife," I said.

Then I saw someone come from behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not posting in SOOO LONG! I've been busy with school but here ya go!
Yay to cliffhangers! Haha.