Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Trainwreck

It's been a couple of weeks. I haven't made contact with Alex. At all. He's been calling me but of course I'm not going to answer. I'm just as pissed as I was then. I really do hate this feeling and I really do hate him right now.

I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine and Zack walked through the front door.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" he shouted and I looked away from the magazine to look at him. "Oh, sorry."

"Are you okay?" I asked as he closed the door behind him and sat down next to me.

"I don't know. I had a fight with Kayla and now I don't know if we're together or not."

"Aw, I'm sorry." I hugged him. "It seems like things aren't working out for either of us."

He sighed. "Being in a relationship already sucks. How do you even begin to handle marriage?"

I laughed. "I don't know because that's not going very well for me."

"Sorry." He gave me a sympathetic look.

"It's okay."

"Now I feel like I need a drink..."

"Hm, maybe we should go clubbing. Want to?"

"Yes."

"Good because I want to get drunk."

"So a cab it is?"

"Yeah. Now I just need to find something to wear..." I got up and started walking to my room.

"I'm sure whatever it is, you'll look beautiful." I heard Zack say behind me.

"Thanks, Zack."

"Welcome." I heard him close his bedroom door.

I closed mine behind me and I started raiding through my closet. "Hm, do I want to wear a dress or jeans and a fancy shirt?" I started putting outfits together and it was starting to make me upset because I couldn't make up my mind. "Damn it!"

"Are you okay?" I heard Zack say at my door.

"Actually come in here," I said and he walked into my room. "Help me decide what to wear."

He chuckled. "Okay." He started looking at the clothes I laid out. "I like this dress and you haven't worn it yet."

"Okay. I’ll wear it. What are you going to wear?"

"I don't know. I guess you can help me now."

I laughed. "Okay." I followed him to his room and I raided his closet. He didn't really have many dressy clothes since he pretty much dressed with shirts and pants or shorts. I just made the best of it with the shirts and pants he had. "What about this?" I asked as I put the clothes down on his bed.

"That's nice. Thanks. Now go get ready since you'll probably take a while."

"Gee, thanks," I said as I walked out his door.

I grabbed my dress, underwear, and bra and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, I put my clothes on and then blow dried my hair. I wanted it straight so I straightened it and then did my makeup.

"You almost done?" Zack asked at my door.

"Yeah!" I said.

"So then I can come in? You're not naked are you?"

I laughed. "No, I'm not naked and yes, you can come in." I heard the door open and I saw Zack appear behind me in the mirror. "You look nice," I said. I started to put blush on. (Outfits!)

"Thanks. You do too." He had his hair up slightly and it looked very nice. "You look better than me though."

"Shut up. Okay, I'm done." I put the brush down and turned around to look at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "So you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." I stuck my hand out to him.

"What?" I gave him a face and I just grabbed his hand. "Oh."

"You are really terrible at this."

"At what?"

"Exactly." I laughed.

"What are you talking about?"

"At knowing when to do stuff boyfriend wise."

"Gee, thanks." He rolled his eyes as we got in a cab. "Maybe this is why I don't have a girlfriend often."

"Aw, you are perfect though."

"I am not." He shook his head. "You are."

I laughed. "Hell no I'm not." The cab stopped in front of the club and Zack went and opened my door for me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." This time he did just grab my hand.

"Better," I said and he just laughed.

"I think people are gonna think something's going on."

"Ugh, whatever. This is why I haven't been watching TV or listening to the radio. I'm sure there are things going on about Alex and me or Alex and that kid."

He just shrugged and we made our way into the club.