Let's Forget About the Rules for Tonight.

Third grade

Third grade
       My mom walked me into the office to get my class stuff. When she was finished talking to the lady behind the desk she walked over to me, "sweet heart, are you sure you don't want me to walk you into your class?" 
                 I shook my head. "momma, I'll be fine. I'm no baby." I said crossing my arms. 
                     She smiled, "all right big girl, here's you teachers room." she said handing me a piece of paper. 
      I took it, hugged her, then ran off to the room. I search the halls for a while until I found Mrs.Otis room. I peered into the glass of the closed door for a moment. The I started for the nob.
         As I opened the door the whole class was staring. All I did was smile. Mrs.Otis walked over to me. "Oh, hello. Class this is Maggie. Our new student." 
             She pulled me over to her desk and check a piece of paper. "Ok, Maggie. You'll be siting next to Max." she said pointing her long finger at this boy. This boy had short brown hair, and looked really cute. But he didn't look up when she said his name, he was drawing on a piece of paper.
         I slowly made my way over to the empty desk. As I sat down the teacher started to go on about math : P a few second later a apiece of paper landed on my desk. It said.

Hey Maggie
I'm max well u already know that
But I wanted to tell ya that I'll be your friend 

I smiled. Then got a pen and wrote,

Your nice Max I love to be your friend :)

Then tossed the paper to his desk. He looked up and smiled at me then wrote something else down. And handed it to me.

So you can sit at my table during lunch and we can play during recess
P.s. I think your eyes are pretty 

I blushed at the compliment everyone gives me. Then wrote one more thing down.

Thank you max!!! 
* * *
new chapters coming in a lil bit :)