Let's Forget About the Rules for Tonight.

Max and Maggie reunion

A tallish man opened the door. He stared at me. "Hello." he said. "H-I." I said stuttering because of the cold. "Ummm, I don't wanna sound like a dou**e bag but what do ya want?" I shivered. "I-I came to see someone." he shook his head. "are you a fan?" "s-sort of." "Who you hear to see?" "M-Max..." before I could say any more he said, "Max there's a hooker here for you." he yelled. "HEY!" I said slapping him across the face. 
He healed his hand where I slap him. Then max came running. "wow, calm down sweet cheeks." Max said. "Max!" I said sort of annoyed. He looked over at me. "You know I hate being called that." I said. "M-Maggie is that you?" he said looking closer at me! "holy fcuk! It is you." he said grabbing me and spinning me around. I started to laugh. "miss me much?" I joked. "for fcuks sakes Maggie I thought you were dead!?" 
ummm not to be a party poper, but... What the fcuk is going on?" Craig asked. "its Maggie, bro." rob said. Craig's face lit up. "Oh, the famous Maggie." every one started laughing. "where have you been? Everyone thought you were dead." rob said. "or a hooker, according to Omar, but that's another story. So were have you been?" Monte asked. 
I've been home. Listen I need to talk to Max. Alone." "wait home?? Last damm  place we would look." rob said while they all went back into the bus. 
maggie! You have no idea how much I missed you." max said again giving me a hug. "Max. What I'm about to tell you is huge, and is the reason why I've been gone." "go ahead tell me." I exhaled. "max, when you left I found out... I was.... Pregnant." he looked at me wide eyed. "what?" "I didn't want to tell you because you just left...." "wait when I left?" I shook my head. "from the night before... I just couldn't tell you." 
I looked up at him, he looked mad. "so you made me think for like five years you were dead. You could have just at least talked to me once for me to know you weren't dead!" he yelled. Tears brimmed my eyes. "I know max I was stupid!" I yelled back. The tears started to fall. "Maggie I didn't mean to yell at you. I... I just missed you soo much." the tears started to come from his eyes. "so. Was it a boy or a girl?" he asked. I smiled. "both." he looked shocked. "both. What are there names?" "Scarlet and Seth." I said as I took out my phone. "here's a pic." he looked at the phone with amazement. "Seth looks just like you." I pointed out. 
ya he dose. Scarlet looks like you." there was a silence for awhile while he still looked at the pic. "I'm sorry..." "no Maggie I'm the one who should be saying sorry. If I wasn't drunk that night none of this would have happened." "Max it's a blessing, it wasn't that hard to care for them, pulse I was drunk..." "Maggie cut the who it was easy and not your falt cr*p, because having twins is not easy, and you we're not drunk that night I was so it was my falt." I put my hand on his shoulder. "maybe that part was your falt, but I could have contacted you, but I didn't. Don't think is all your falt because it's not." 
He was silent. "can I met them?" he asked with his puppy dog eyes. "of cores you can, your there father." "do they know who I am?" I shook my head. "yes they do. I've shown them videos and played ETFs songs to them." he laughed. "really. Your an awesome mom." I blushed. "oh you know I am." we both laughed. "let's get into the bus your cold." we both went into the bus. I was greeted with a million hugs but Monte and rob, and a few from Craig even thou we barley know each other. "where's Omar?" I asked. "we had to kick him out. Because he was...." "calling you names like who*e, sl*t, all that good stuff so max beat the sh*t out of him." 
I looked over at max. "aww you so sweet." I said. "I know what happened to Ronnie." I said kind of uncomfortable. "he missed ya butloads too Maggie." Monte said. "well I'm sorry to break up these reunion but we go on in ten." Craig said. "well Maggie don't go any where!" max joked. "why don't I just come with you?"  they all looked at each other. "well you are a good singer. And.." " no, I mean back stage. I don't want to be stuck in this bus.". 
Max shook his head. "of cores you can watch the show."
    
         We all started to walk to the venue. "can we go out to dinner after the sinning?" max asked. I shook my head. "of corse" I said as I put my arm around his waste.
I stood back stage as ETF played. 'there great.' I though. 'I cant ruin this.' started to panic. I can't ruin this! At first I was just gonna leave but its to late. After there show max ran over to me a kissed me. At first I was shocked but then i realized how much I missed his kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Maggie you have no idea how much I missed you." max said as he pulled out of the kiss. "I know me to." we were about to kiss again but crag poked max on the shoulder. "dude they want a encore." craig said. Max smiled at me. "Maggie's coming on." max said. Craig shrugged. "ok. What song?" he asked. "gourgus nightmare." max said pulling me to the stage. "max wait. I'm scared, I haven't sang in front of this many people before." he put his hand on my shoulder. "Maggie you'll do fine. You know the words wright?" he asked. "well, duhhhh." "well you'll do fine then. Stay right here, I'm gonna introduce you." he said running of stage with every one else. "ok, everyone. Y'all looking sexy. Haha, so right now we have a special guest. You probably don't know her thou, but she is my best friend. Everyone here is Maggie ***." as he said that I nervously walked onstage. "Maggie is a dear friend of ETF, but I've only know her for about a hour." craig said  putting his arm around me. "oh Craig, I already think your awesome." I joked. "good because we are going to sing a song together, thanks to your boy friend, max." we and every one else in the crowed laughed. "were singing gorgus nightmare." biiiigggg cheer from the crowd.
The whole time I was singing with Craig I was thinking, 'why the fcuk is max letting me sing with Craig Why sing gorgeous nightmare, its kinda naughty.'
        After the show we went to the meet and greet. "so... Did you have fun maggzz?" Max asked. "well duhhh I did." I couldn't help but give him a kiss, which probably made a lot of fans mad.

Later at dinner
         "max, don't take me to a fancy restraint. I'm not dressed for it." he rolled his eyes. "fine! We can go to micdonalds insted." 
        "sooo. This is kinda ocward Maggie." max say while stuffing a nugget in his mouth. "well can we get a date for you to meet them?" he smiled with his moth full. "we can go right now. But it's kinda late. We can leave early tomarro, the tours done." 
good. They've been waiting to meet you." he looked shocked. "really." I shook my head. He smiled. "do you have some where to sleep tonight?" "no..." "you can stay on the tour bus. If ya want." I shook my head while sucking from my straw. "I'd love to."

* * *
Dadadaaaaaa almost done