Let's Forget About the Rules for Tonight.

Final chapter

When I woke up max was getting dressed. "hey cutee. Were almost there, we just got off the highway." I smiled. Then I got my phone out and called my mom. "hi mOm I'm coming home with max............yes to meet them...... Ok I'll be home soon." then I hung up. "I got butterflies." max said while sitting next to me. "they'll love you." I said kissing him on the cheek.
He blushed. "thanks. You should get dressed." I shook my head agreeing. I put on my pants then my bra without taking off my shirt. Max rolled his eyes. "how!!" he joked. "oh I know you wanna see them, but not today." I said.
We walked out of the room to see everyone waiting for us. "maggggs, can I come see you kids?" Monte asked. I smiled. "all of you guys can see them." "good because were almost there." rob said. "ya baby daddy." Craig said. Max rolled his eyes. "don't forget your one too." max said.
Then the bus stopped. "I think were here." I said. Max took a deep beath, and we both went out the door together. Seth and Scarlet came running up to max. "daddy!! Mommy!!" they yelled, while hugging max like they already know him. "oh you guys. Id like you to meet some people." I introduced them to, "uncle Monte, uncle Robbie, and uncle Craig." they all gave them big hugs, but Monte had to have given the best.
Max was talking to my mom for awhile then he came over to me. "Maggie thank you for bringing me here, your mom told me you were scared to tell me." I shook my head. "if is wasn't for Andy err BVB..." "wait BVB is that how you got to me? I gotta thank them." "ya like I always say there my saviors." he smiled. "so I wanted to ask you something. But even thou we've been apart for five years, do we still have our conection..." "no durr we still have it!! Atleast I still feel it." I looked at him for awhile. "that's good because I still feel it to." I shook my head. "was that what you wanted to ask me?" he shook his head. "no." he said knelling on the ground.
I couldent bleve what I was seeing. "Maggie, I love you and always will, and I hope you love me to but..." he paused and pulled out a black velvet box. "will you marry me?" my jaw hit the floor. "max!!! Yes!!!!" I said jumping into his arms as he stood up. Every body was waching and awwwwing. Max started to put the ring on my finger. "wait this ring looks just like my moms." I looked up at him then my mom, she noded her head. I started to cry tears of joy.
"mommy, daddy, dose this mean were a family?" Seth asked. Max looked down at him. "ya little buddy. You, your sister, and momma are gonna come one tour with me alot thou." Seth smiled. "I DON'T CARE!!" he said hugging max.

* * *
Well that's that I really hoped you liked it!!!