Status: Updates will now be every Saturday since school sucks.

Someday Came Suddenly

I Should Have Known the Tides Were Getting Higher

I slipped on a Black Veil Brides shirt for the day. We were back in Maryland for the day and we had to photograph the Advent stage again. My parents were being generous and letting us stay at their house tonight. I don’t know how that is going to go, since my dad will be meeting Jinxx and all.

I sighed and walked out of the bunks. Everyone else was in front of the mirrors putting on their make-up. I had my camera in hand and headed to meet Alex. We were able to get him a pass to get to hang out with us.

I walked out of the gates to try and find Alex in the mess of people that had probably been here since four in the morning. I walked around some more (even getting people asking for autographs which was kind of weird) and finally found my friend with his almost white hair.

“Alex!” I yelled.
“Heather!” Alex yelled. He ran up to hug me, and I swear, this kid gives the best freaking hugs in the world.
“Let’s head to the bus.”
Alex and I walked back onto the bus where everyone was pretty much ready for the day.
“Hey you guys, Alex is here.” I said.

Everyone came running from what they were doing and hugged Alex. After everyone was done hugging him they took him away to show him the bus and everything. I sat on one of the couches and pulled out my laptop to check my Twitter and stuff. I laughed at all the haters like usual when I checked my things. I had to actually delete my Facebook page because of all the crap I was getting. I fell on the floor when someone came and scared me.

“What the fuck?!” I looked to see that it was Jinxx, who was laughing his ass off. “Thanks, I almost lost my laptop.”
“Sorry, love.” Jinxx said still laughing. I flipped him off and picked up my laptop from the floor. “Awe, you know I was just joking.”
“Uh huh.” Jinxx came over and wrapped his arms around my waist and bit my neck. “You know, if you’re going to be like that you better just take your clothes off now.”

Jinxx laughed and walked away. I sighed, grabbed my camera and walked off the bus. Better go get to the stage to get the first band that was playing today.

~Later That Day~

We had arrived at my parents’ house and we all piled out. Ashley stayed on the bus though. He said that he wasn’t feeling good and that he wanted to sleep. Liar. Come to find out, we weren’t staying in Maryland for the night; we had to get to the next venue in Virginia so we just decided to visit my parents, since no one else wanted to visit theirs or they lived in a different state.
I skipped up to the door, with Jinxx holding my hand behind me, and knocked. And, as usual, my dogs gave me away. My mom opened up the door.

“Mom!” I yelled as I hugged her. I don’t know why, I was just in a really good mood.
“Heather, it’s so good to see you!” My mom said as she hugged me. “And I see you have everyone with you too.”
“Yep. But we can’t stay the night. We have a show to get to tomorrow.”
“Oh, that’s fine. Come on in and we can catch up.”

We all entered the house and sat in the living room. Some of us had to sit on the floor because there weren’t enough seats enough for everyone.

“So, where is dad?” I asked my mom.
“He’s at work; he should be coming home soon though.” My mom said. Jinxx tensed up at her answer. I gave his hand a comforting squeeze, which he then squeezed back. My mom gave us a questioning look and I just shook my head.
We sat and talked for a little bit. We talked about how my career was doing and how the guys were. It was almost time to leave when my dad came home.

“Hey, dad,” I called.
“Oh great, Heather’s home. I knew there was something up when a bus was in front of my house.” My dad said jokingly.
“There is someone I want you to meet.” Jinxx looked at me with a scared expression on his face. I gave him a reassuring smile. I got up, grabbed Jinxx’s hand, and pulled him to where my dad was. “Dad, this is Jinxx, my boyfriend.”

My dad just stared at him and Jinxx stared back. It was a really awkward moment. Jinxx finally broke that awkwardness.
“Hello,” Jinxx said holding his hand out for my dad to shake.
“Hi,” my dad said back, also shaking Jinxx’s hand. The awkwardness started to go away and they stared talking a little bit. After a few minutes Jon walked towards us.
“Hey, we have to leave soon. We need to be there in six hours and we still have to drop Alex off.” Jon said.
“Okay.” I said. “Well, I hate to say it, but we have to leave.”

We all said good bye and got on the bus again. We then drove and dropped Alex off and said good bye to him. I told him to be careful since they still hadn’t caught Christina. After all the good byes were done, we finally headed to Virginia for the next concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap I haven't updated this in almost four months. I'm really sorry about that. Things haven't been so good in life right now.. Well, it's been a freaking roller coaster! I lost all the inspiration to write, lost two really close best friend, gained a friend, gained a girlfriend (which I'm so happy about!), and went to a concert, and maybe more stuff. But, either way, I'm really fucking sorry.
I've been thinking about re-writing this story. I just don't like how the fist one was and I think I could write it better, you know? I don't know yet though..
Did anyone watch the Golden Gods? They were aammmaaazzzinnnggg. Haha. Well, I'm going to shut up now... Haha.
Outfit
Also, if you want to, can you read my short story? It's for a contest. Please and thank you! Haha.
Thank you for reading and sticking with me on this. :D <3