Status: Updates will now be every Saturday since school sucks.

Someday Came Suddenly

You Had This Coming

I woke up in somewhere feeling like shit. I groaned when the nauseous feeling came over me. I rolled over to try and get of bed but falling on the bus floor instead.

“Fuck,” I groaned.

The nauseous feeling got stronger, I got up and half ran half stumbled to the bathroom. Leaning over the toilette the contents of my stomach (what little that there was) emptied. The door opened again and I half whimpered. The person who opened the door happened to be Andy.

“Shit, sorry!” He said jumping back.
“No, its fine, I’m just getting sick.” I said.
“Oh, well I have to get my war paint on. You might want to get ready too, since you have to take pictures today.”

I groaned at the thought of work.

Just then Andy and I were pushed out of the bathroom by Ashley’s slu- girlfriend. Andy and I looked at each other questioning while she slammed the door. My head started to hurt, so throwing on something comfortable I went to the little kitchen to pull out a water bottle and to get some aspirin.

After taking the pills Ashley’s girlfriend (whose name I STILL didn’t know) came up and pushed me out of the way to get to the fridge.

“You know a simple fucking ‘excuse me’ would have worked.” I grumbled.
“Excuse me?” The fucking cunt asked me.
“Bitch, you fucking heard me.”
“Well at least I’m not a little whiney whore who can’t even fucking drink!” She screamed at me. I gaped at her. Is this bitch serious?
“I’ve been drinking since I was fucking thirteen, dumb ass. Don’t you dare try to say I can’t hold my drinks ‘cause I woke up with a fucking hang over! And you’re calling me a whore? I cover up a hell of a lot more than you and I bet you are only using Ashley because he’s a rock star.” She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off. “Get the fuck out of here!”

With that she left. I sat down shaking. Me being hung over and everything set me off. CC came over and sat down next to me on the couch. I had head in my hands since my head was now pounding because of me screaming.

“Are you okay?” He asked me looking concerned.
“Ashley’s fucking girlfriend is a fucking bitch.” I said.
“I know. We have got to get rid of her.”
“No fucking shit. Just out of curiosity, where is everyone?” I asked him.
“Outside doing random things. The doors haven’t opened yet and you were the last one to wake up. Do you want me to get Jinxx?”
“Please?”
“Okay, I’ll be right back.”

I nodded and he gave me a one arm hug and left me alone on the bus. I blinked back a few tears but I couldn’t hold them back. The tears started falling and I curled up into a ball and pulled a pillow over my head. Ashley was going to hate me for what I said to his little toy, but I couldn’t care less right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
More of a filler than anything.
Any of my readers on the east coast feel the earthquake? I did since I live on the east coast. I screamed once and then started laughing. Originally being from California, I'm used to earthquakes. XD
I go back to school tomorrow :c Buuut Ima be a Sophomore! :D
Thank You For Reading/Subscribing/Commenting :3