Status: Read Please, i has cookies and if you comment i will give you one :)

Black Keys

Even If it all Came Crashing Down, As long as Your Around, I'll Be Safe and Sound

I got off the plane and waited for Cassidy to come and pick me up.

I really wanted a smoke, but, I was trying to keep away from those horrible things. It was terrible. I waited for a little bit more than twenty minutes, before getting worried, I walked around with my suitcase wheeling it around. I had slight feeling that something had happened. But, I dont know what.

My heart was racing. I was worried about my best friend, she hadnt come and It's eight-thirty in the morning. I decided cause my belly was rumbling I would get off my ass and find some food. I got a chocolate muffin and some water and settled my self down on a cosy table by myself as I watched the plane's take off and come in. I watched people order their food and get off their plane's. I

It began getting really hot and I was sick of what I was wearing, so I chucked the left overs of my food in the bin and went to the change rooms and changed into a cooler outfit.

I went back and sat at the seats closest to the window, now it was nine in the morning and there was nothing to do. I had already eaten, got dressed. I grabbed one of the newspaper's of the table and read it. But, it was just the usual stuff, nothing to interesting.

My phone rang just as I gave the newspaper to one young girl just a little bit older than me. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I didnt want to be rude to the girl I was talking to, so I excused myself from the table and I grabbed my suitcase, hoping that it was Cassie telling me she was in the carpark waiting.

But, she wasnt.

"Hi, Hayley, it's Joey" she said, "Hey, what's up?" I asked, "um, there has been an accident" she said, "with who?" I asked, "Cassidy" she told me.

Tears instanty came out.

"Is she okay?" I asked, "she crashed into a pole on the side of the road, it was raining earlier this morning and the road was wet and she swurved and became out of control, causing her car to spin and role and come to stop to hit a post on the side of the street" she explained, "but, she's okay?" I asked, "we don't know yet, she is in sugery, there a high chance that she can die right there when they are operating" she said, "oh okay, im thinking about her" I said, "yeah, we all are, Jasper and Alex are coming to pick you up, okay?" she asked, "yeah". The line went dead.

I sat myself and drank some water and taken some deep breathe's and told myself she's a strong girl, she will get through this, everything is going to be okay.

I suddenly got really tired and fell asleep on the chair.

I woke up to Alex shaking me.

"Hey, we better get you out of here" he said, "yeah" I agreed, "I'm so sorry about your sister, I really hope that she came make it" I said.

When I got home:

I gave Alex and Jasper a hug, before going inside to my house.

When I walked in, I seen Jay and Lani playing in the pool. Jay was obviously trying teach Lani to swim. I decided I would go into our room and put my bikini's on. Once I had done what I need to do, I walked outside and my family looked up at me. Lani giggled and Jay smiled and screamed my name. I jumped into the water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, what's up?

Make sure your subscribe and comment and check out my All Time Low story - Jasey Rae <33

Thanks for Reading.

~Stay Beautiful xo.