Status: New :) active :)

Compulsive

Three

After we finished our burritos (I didn't finish mine, way too big), and sipped our drinks dry, we sat and talked. People kept straying in, windblown with rosy cheeks. It was a rather gray day, and the people were too. No one looked happy besides me and Aidan, they just ate, paid, and left.
But I was having a good time. Every once in a while, he would stop talking and just look at me. And it was weird, at those moments I wanted nothing more than to kiss him.

///

I wanted to know more about his personality disorder. He didn't tell me what kind or what it involves, but I didn't want to pry. My thrumming and hair pulling settled down eventually, and I got myself under control.
Aidan stood suddenly, and held out his had to me. I hesitated.

"I have to go to the ladies' room first," I said, stood, and went to wash my hands again. I returned, but my knuckles were bleeding. Aidan looked from my hands to me and smiled sadly. I ducked my head down, hiding my face behind my hair as I walked toward him. He grabbed my bleeding hands, kissed them. I blushed and looked up. I know, this is getting incredibly corny.
He led me outside, where he rubbed my hands in his, warming them up and soothing the pain. One of his hands moved slowly to my face, where he gently cupped my cheekbone. The one which still had a scab on it. He rubbed his thumb over it and leaned close to me.
"I like you," He said softly. We were outside, the wind was whipping us raw, behind the corner of the building, hidden from others view.

"I like you too," I said. he leaned closer until his lips were brushing mine softly. I kissed him back, surprised at myself. He pulled back and smiled at me. I pushed forward and kissed him again, harder. My hands stayed carefully on his neck, my left fingers thrumming relentlessly. I pulled back and gasped lightly.

"I know..." Aidan said. I raised an eyebrow and thrummed. "I know we haven't known each other that long, Lacey. But I really like you. Will you go to prom with me next week? As my girlfriend?" I grinned, thrummed, and pulled one hair from my head.

"Yes," I answered, smiling toothily at him.

///

She said yes! I kissed her hard, pushing her back a little bit into the wall. Her fingers were thrumming against my collar bone as I moved my hand to her waist. I didn't want to freak her out. She seemed easily freaked out, so I stopped myself and pulled back, looking down at her. I pushed her brown hair out of her mouth gently. It seemed to always get caught in the corner.
I could tell she was bursting to ask me about my personality disorder. But why make it an issue before it is? Right? I don't want to scare her away. I liked her a lot. Lacey was easily embarrassed, probably having been teased for her OCD through school, used to being ashamed of it. As her fingers began thrumming more insistently, I looked at her curiously. She blushed.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. What are you thinking about?" She blushed harder.

"I don't have a dress. What if none fit? And then what if I trip?" she said quietly. I squeezed her waist gently.

"Stop worrying, you'll be fine. I'll make sure you don't trip." She nodded her head, her hair falling into her eyes, and a small piece getting caught in the corner of her mouth once more. I pulled it away.

"Sorry," She said softly.

"Would you stop?" I smiled. "I like you." She smiled at me, her eyes twinkling. And then her body did a little tremor. "Are you cold?" I asked. She nodded. I'd always thought this one thing was cute... what would she think?
I opened up my jacket for her to fit in. Lacey looked up at me, and wrapped her arms around my waist. I zipped up my coat around us and held her close to me. I felt incredibly cliche as I rested my chin on top of her head and sighed.
But, I didn't want her to be there for one of my episodes. What would she do? Should I tell her?

"Lacey?" I asked quietly.

"Yes?"

"This is perfect right now..." I trailed off. She nodded. "But, with my personality disorder... I get these, I don't know, moods? Episodes? Where I'm angry and I push people away and sometimes I can be violent. And I try not to, I do. It's like... like someone else has taken over my brain for a little while. And I just don't want to scare you. They only last for maybe a day, but they're unpredictable... I understand if you don't want to be with me because of it..." I rambled until I ran out of breath. She looked up at me, pulled her arms (with difficulty) from my tight jacket, placing them on my face. The left one thrumming as always.

"Don't even worry about it. You're just fine, flaws and all." She said, smiling and kissing me gently. I pulled my arms inside my jacket and ran my hands over her ribs, deepening the kiss. She shyly licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, gently pushed my tongue next to hers, she swirled hers around mine, timid as ever.

"Hey!" I jumped, our lips popped apart with quiet noise. "No loitering! Did you not see the sign?"

"Sorry, sir." I said quickly, "We didn't. We'll leave."

"Go get a room somewhere guys." The man winked at us, made a 'shoo' motion, and went back inside.

"Well," I said, looking at her. "What do you want to do now?"

"I don't care," She said, shrugging. "I guess I should probably be getting home. Will you text me?" She asked. I nodded, kissed her, and walked her to her car. I couldn't wait to see her again. She was still shivering, so I left her with my jacket. It looked adorable on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
That guy reminds me of a slinky... pointless, but amusing when you push them down a flight of stairs.
that is officially my new favorite quote. So anyways :) now we know more about Aidan. Did you like it from his POV? I did. Well, unfortunately I only have five readers. But out of the readers I have 3 subscribers and 2 commenters, which makes me incredibly happy. I might change the title to "obsessive" like I originally meant to. I might not. I'm going on three hours of sleep, a seven hour shift, and a lot time of reading here guys. dont judge :) anyways Please Please comment! I love feedback.
thanks so much to:
Ever After
UntangleMe
and my anonymous subscriber <3