Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 10

"Paul, I swear to god if you dump that on me, I will cut your nuts off." I threaten pointing a finger at him as I stand against the house holding his arm away from me.

"Sami, you know I'm going to do it." he replied pinching his nose between his fingers.

"But I hate tomato juice. It's like watery ketchup...it's gross." I whined.

"Please...for the love of god, let him do it." Seth begged standing at least twenty feet away.

"But it's the sixth large can and it's gonna stain my hair."

"It will get the smell out so please." Leah also begged.

"It's not my fault. Jared and Quil are the ones who led the skunks over to me when I was sitting on the swing." I glared at them as they let out a howl of laughter. I looked at Embry and he was trying to hold back a laugh.

"They didn't get sprayed....you did." Paul said tilting the can. "Plus, I don't think you'd wanna go home tomorrow smelling like that." he laughed.

"Fine." I stepped away from the house and closed my eyes just before the red liquid slicked down my body as he poured the can on me. "I really, really hate you guys." I growl spitting some of the tomato juice out of my mouth. I've been here for three days and have gotten to know the guys, Leah and Emily better. Jake hasn't been here because he's with Renesmee and I'm still not really talking to Embry. When Paul empties the can he tosses it in the garbage bin ten feet to the left of me. I wipe the juice from my eyes and groan. "I'm never gonna get this out of my hair."

"Yeah you will. It will take a couple washes." Emily said walking out with a wet rag. She plugs her nose as she wipes my eyes, lips, nose and ears off.

"Sami you really stink." Paul said making everyone laugh except Embry. He hated the fact that I've been letting Paul call me Sami when I nearly snapped his head off for calling me that. Nobody has found out what happened the first night I was here and I could careless if they did. Paul asked me not to say anything because he really didn't want to get into a fight with all that is already going on and I said I wouldn't. Ever since that night Paul and I have been like best friends. We all went out last night and we joked about who we would hook up with. I would point out a girl that I clearly knew he would NEVER hook up with and he would do the same with me. Everyone laughs about it except Embry...he was pissed but I really didn't care.

"Yeah whatever...how long does this have to stay on?" I ask.

"Since that is the sixth one...I'd say five minutes or so. When time is up, hose off since it's pretty warm out today." Emily spoke.

"OK." I reply sitting on the ground. After a few minutes Sam came running out of the house.

"We have to meet with the Cullens. Embry stay with Samantha." he ordered. The rest of them said their goodbyes and followed him into the trees. Embry sat a few feet away from me and sighed.

"Why do you let him call you Sami but not me? You're my imprint."

"Because we have alot in common and he understands me." I respond lying on my back and closing my eyes.

"What could you possibly have in common with him?" he scoffed.

"We both don't wanna be tangled in this imprinting thing, we both like to party, we both like to fuck and forget." I replied not opening them.

"Why don't you do that with me?" I open one of my eyes and look at him confused.

"Uh-do what?" I ask hesitantly.

"Party." he answered.

"Oh ha-ha I thought you were going to say fuck you." I snickered.

"Would you want to?" he asked.

"Maybe, maybe not. The only reason I'd want to is because I like to have sex. It's a great stress reliever and not to mention a good workout." I laugh thinking about the other night with Paul. God now that WAS a major workout. I peaked through my closed eyes and saw him shaking slightly. "What's up your butt?" I ask.

"Have you had sex with anyone I know?" he asks through his teeth. Oh shit...did he find out some how about Paul.

"Uh...I don't know. Like I said...fuck and forget. Welp, I think it's time to hose off." I get off the ground and make my way over to the hose by the back of the house. I picked it up off the ground and turn it on then start to wash my hair out. I watch as the ground in front of me turns red from the juice.

"Need help?" Embry ask walking closer to me, squishing the ground under him.

"Nah, I got it." I lift the hose higher to get the back of my neck at the end of my hairline. After rinsing my hair for about five minutes, my hair turned back to it's blonde color. "Did I get it all?" I ask.

"Looks like it." I stand up, flipping my hair against my back. I quickly rinse off my arms, face, chest, and every other inch of my body. Thank god I wasn't wearing a white shirt or anything that would turn see through once wet. When I was done I turned the water off and walked onto the back porch.

"Emily, can I have a towel please?" I ask looking through the screen door.

"Just a sec." she ran passed the door and upstairs. After a minute she bounced down the stairs and over to me. "Good, you got it all." she smiled handing it to me. I laugh and dry my hair out then wrap it around my body before running into the house to get changed. "Once you get changed, put them in the washer!" Emily yelled.

'"OK!" I showered and quickly changed then put the wet clothes in the washer. It was late in the evening and I was getting hungry so I walked down to the living room to where I thought Emily and Embry were but it was only Emily. "Do you wanna go grab a bite to eat?" I asked.

"Sure. They might be gone for awhile." she smiled.

"Where'd Embry go?"

"He went to join the rest of em. You ready to go now?"

"Oh um sure. Let me just grab my purse...wait, do I still smell?" I ask walking over to her. After sniffing me for a minute she smiled.

"Nope, you smell like cucumber & melon."

"Thank god." I smiled running up to the guest room and grabbed my purse. Once I returned we headed out. We decided to go to Subway, I haven't ate here in forever. I got a meatball marinara on toasted wheat bread with Parmesan cheese, lettuce, tomato, green bell pepper and pickle. It my sound gross but it tastes great. The warmness of the meatballs and the bread mixed with the cold, crispy veggies...MM MM yummy! As we ate we talked about small details of her wedding that she has been planning for a few months, the wedding is supposed to take place in April. She hopes the weather will be nice enough for a small outdoor wedding on the beach, that's so romantic. Once we finish, we head back to La Push and the wolves had beaten us back.

"Where were you guys? We were worried when we got here and you were gone, no note, no nothing." Sam says pulling Emily into his arms as soon as we walk through the door.

"Sorry Sam, I kidnapped her and treated her to Subway. Didn't think you would be back before we would be." I apologized.

"It's OK...just on edge with the big day being tomorrow." he sighed.

"Understandable. So how did everything go?" I ask plopping onto the love seat next to Paul and laying my head on his leg. I notice Embry sitting on the couch glaring our direction.

"Good. Everyone says hi and they can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"I can't wait to go home. Not that I'm having a bad time here, I just miss my room." I smile.

"Well after this is all finished...feel free to come back anytime you want." Emily smiles playfully smacking my knee. We hang around for a little while until I grow REALLY bored so we end up going out back where I end up doing back bends, cartwheels, and a few other gymnastics moves. I usually do them when I'm bored out of my mind.

"Ok, I'm gonna be sick if I have to keep watching her do cartwheels and back hand springs." Seth gagged.

"Then quit watching me stupid." I reply doing a cartwheel into a backhand spring.

"There's nothing else to do." he sighs. The start talking about different things to do as I continue doing the moves until I do a handstand which makes my arm give out on me, sending me onto my back with an 'oomph'

"You ok?" Embry asks rushing over to me.

"I'm fine god. My arm just gave out on me, not like I fell from a tree." I reply pushing him away as I get up off the ground. "Ok, I'm officially bored to the point where I'm gonna shoot myself so I'd have something to do...who wants to go to the club?" I ask raising my hand.

"We just went out last night. Is it really smart to go out the next night and when we have a big day tomorrow?" Embry asks trying to be a buzz kill.

"Dude, don't be a buzz kill. It's not like we can get drunk." Paul says raising his hand. The rest of them raise there hands while he stands there hesitantly.

"You do what you want. We're going out. Jared, why don't you see if your girl wants to join us? I'm tired of being the only girl."

"Good idea. So we all gonna meet up in say...one hour?" he asks.

"Sounds fine to me." I smile. Everyone heads their own directions except Embry. He just stands in the yard looking at me. "Well I'm off to get ready." I say heading into the house. I grab my last clean party outfit, then hand it on the back of the door and start to get ready. I plugged my curling iron into the wall and let it warm up. When it was the right temperature, I started curling my hair. I added a little hairspray so the curls would remain in my hair the entire night. When every curl was perfect and done, I started on my make up with only consisted of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I never wore foundation or anything on my face because it clogs your pores and makes my face really red. As I at a little more hairspray to my hair, I hear the guys downstairs making a ton of noise. After getting dressed, I slip my shoes on and spray my Vampire perfume all over me. My heels click against the floor as I make my way down the steps. I'm focused on putting my money into my clutch once I speak. "Everyone ready?" I ask looking up once I make it to the bottom step. Everybody is looking at me, except Embry. He's more or less drooling. "Um...what?" I ask looking behind me.