Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 11

"You look hot. Wish I could tap that." Seth says getting a smack from Embry. I look at Paul as we both bust out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Quil asks.

"Oh nothing. Inside joke." Paul laughs. I look around and everyone looks very nice, even the girl standing next to Jared.

"You must be uh....crap, Jared totally told me your name but I'm horrible at them. I know it started with a K....Dang it, I'm sorry. What's your name?" I ask annoyed that I forgot her name.

"I'm Kim and I am the exact same way. I forget names...like that." she says snapping. "It took me almost two weeks to remember all their names." she laughed.

"I'm Samantha. Love your dress, it's D&G right?" I ask gesturing to it.

"Yeah, it's last years but I don't care. It's one of my favorites from the collection." she smiled smoothing it out.

"I so know what that is like. I have several things that are from years ago and are out of style but I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of them. They may come back in style, ya never know." I laugh.

"Exactly." she agrees. This girl is amazing, I think I just found a new best gal friend.

"You HAVE to come to my place sometime...we could swap clothes and go shopping."

"I am SO there. It's FINALLY about time I meant another girl who is about fashion."

"Well honey, you've found the right girl. Let's continue this convo on the way to the club." I smile grabbing her arm and run out to the cab.

"HEY!! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Jared laughs as they all follow us out.

"OH GET OVER IT!" I yell climbing into the back of the cab van. Kim, Jared, Seth, Embry, Quil, and Paul all fit in comfortably then the cab pulls off. Leah didn't want to go, Jake is of course with Renesmee, Brady and Collin are obviously to young to come so they had to stay. The entire ride there Kim and I talk about all things fashion. Kim's family isn't the richest family and can't afford the high fashion stuff but she tells me that there is a store she shops at in Seattle that has high fashion clothes for under a hundred dollars. She at first thought they were knock off but found out they weren't. I'm seriously gonna have to check this place out. Once we get to the club we all show our fake IDs to the door guy who quickly lets us in with out any problems. Once inside we find a table near the bar in a corner and we order the first round of drink. Embry is extremely close to me which is really annoying me.

"Samantha." he whispered in my ear trying to get my attention.

"What Embry?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Please don't get drunk again." he asks.

"You're not my boss. I'm gonna do what I want." I reply turning back to Kim. A few mintues later the drinks arrive and we start drinking them. I have the bartender open a tab up and tell her to keep the drinks coming. After I get a few drinks in me, not even close to being buzzed, I'm ready to hit the floor. I keep my clutch tightly strapped to my wrist as I start to dance provocatively on the floor. The pack and Kim joined me and after that, it was just a blast. Kim and I danced together, acting like total idiots, laughing the entire time. I decided I needed a drink so I headed back to the table and took a couple shots. I headed to the bar where I ordered four shots of Jager and drank em quickly before a warm hand lightly touched my elbow.

"Having fun?" Embry asked stepping in front of me.

"A blast." I giggled kinda tipsy. "You want a shot?" I ask looking at the empty shot glasses in front of me.

"Sure." I smile and order four more shots, two for each of us. We quickly done them and I throw my hands the air.

~Embry's P.O.V~
"Woohoo...oh hell yeah! I love this song...dance with me lover boy." she yells grabbing my hands before pulling me to the floor. Once we get to a spot to dance she grabs my hands and wraps them around her waist. Why can't she be more like this toward me when she is sober. I've been trying everything I can to get her to accept that I imprinted on her but the only time she acts like she does is when she's drunk. As the song continues to play she places her hands on my shoulders and does this move where she slides down my body kinda moving like a snake then stands back up. She places her hands on the back of my neck and presses her hips against mine then pushes her upper body closer to mine before moving away. I look at her confused thinking she realized what she is doing but she moves over to Kim who is dancing with Jared and grabs her hand.

"HEY!" Jared yelled.

"What are you doing?" Kim asked giggling.

"Dance with me." Samantha laughs. Jared and I stand next to each other confused, watching the two girls. "Make em watch." We watch as the two sway to the music before Samantha snakes down Kim like she had just done to me seconds before. I can't help but feel jealous. As they dance every guy around us has turned their attention to the pair. They both look our way and smirk. God! She is so fucking sexy. I feel Jared grab my shoulder as he growls. I quickly look at him and he has the same look on his face as I do. Their hands are all over each other, legs entangled and eyes are on us. I've finally had enough and I quickly grab her by the waist and pull her close to me. She lets out a squeal due to the sudden change and smirks up at me.

"You seriously have NO idea how incredibly hot that was." I growled into her ear.

"Oh, I think I do." she replies turning in my arms to press her butt against my junk. As the song ends she pulls me to our table for a drink. She ask for a glass of ice water and sticks her hands in it before rubbing the back of her neck cooling herself off. As another song starts to play she stands in front of my seat and basically gives me a lap dance. She turns her back to me and places her hands on my knees and wiggles her butt over my junk. She stands up to face me then places her legs on either side of my waist and starts to grind against me as I place my hands on her hips. She places her right hand on my shoulder while my other one lifts her hair off her neck. Then she finally sits in my lap facing me as the song changes and puts both hands on my shoulders before leaning back slightly and moves her body like a wavy against me. I have to fight to keep from taking her then as she keeps her eyes on me. I move my hands around her waist and up her back, pulling her into em. Before I can try anything she stands up and moves away from me but continues dancing. I decide to stand up and join her. Before the song is over, our lips are locked together in a fierce make out session. I vaguely hear cheering somewhere near us as she tangles her fingers in my short hair, pulling me closer to her. For a split second, I forget where we are and push her against the wall roughly but not to hard to hurt her. I let my hands travel up and down her body as hers grip my shirt. Minutes later there is a hand on my shoulder and I pull away. Her lipstick is smeared around her lips and I'm sure I have some on me.

"Gonna start taking clothes off while you're at it?" Paul laughs. I look behind him to see the rest of the pack at the table laughing.

"Ha ha you're so funny. Go away." Samantha mumbles before grabbing my face and placing her lips back onto mine. The make-out isn't as intense as it was before but it still sent sparks around my body. This is how I should be feeling but not when she is drunk. It should be like this while she is sober. I can taste the alcohol on her lips as my tongue brushes against them softly. When she pulls away and gasps for air I just move my lips to her neck. "Embry?" her voice is barely heard over the blasting music, even with my wolf hearing.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go back to La Push now?" she asks.

"If you want." I reply looking at her. She smirks and nods her head. "Alright." I pull her away from the dark corner and stand by the table. "You guys ready to go?" I ask the group. They all say yes except Kim who wants to dance but Jared says no and she laughs before agreeing to leave. I grab Samantha's purse thing and help her out of the club. Once outside we get a cab van and head back home. The entire ride she is sitting on my lap and kissing me everywhere she can. Before we get there Kim is passed out on Jared's lap, while Samantha is wide awake. Normally girls her size would be piss drunk, barely understandable and about to pass out. While Samantha is totally hammered, I can understand what she says and she's wide awake. As we reach La Push everyone gets dropped off at their houses while we go to Sam and Emily's. Once there Samantha pays the cab driver and I carry her inside as she continues kissing my cheek, neck and nipping my ear which makes me shiver. I carry her up to the guest room and place her on the bed. It's completely dark in here but I can see her perfectly with my wolf site, also the moonlight helps alot.

"That...was fun." she giggles slipping her shoes off.

"Yeah...well I'd better be going." I sigh turning toward the door.

"Wait." she protests grabbing my arm. I turn to face her again and she is right in front of me. "Don't leave...the nights not over." she smirks up at me.

"I thought you wanted nothing to do with me?" I asked confused.

"I-well-uh I don't know what I want. I've only lived one way for so long. I've had everything planned out since I was fourteen. I had the rest of my life planned out with goals I wanted to accomplish. I never planned on...finding out that I was meant to be with you. I planned on dating and going through several heartbreaks before finding Mr. Right like any other girl would do..." she said slurring her words a little here and there.

"But why can't you accept it? You get to skip all that dating heartbreak normal girls go through and skip straight to Mr. Right. You can still accomplish your goals and I would like to be a part of that, if you would just accept it and stop fighting it." I say placing a hand on her neck looking into her eyes.

"You're incredibly sexy." she giggles before kissing me. She was avoiding the topic. "Sleep with me." she whispers pulling away from me. Her hands slip behind her back and I hear the zipper of her dress as she unzips it.

"Samantha...I don't know." I hesitantly say. She slips the straps of the dress off her shoulders and it falls to the floor leaving her in a strapless bra and underwear. I suck in a deep breath and swallow a lump in my throat as my eyes wonder down her body. Seconds later before I can get away, my hormones lose control and I take her then and there.