Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 18

"And the entire box fell on me, everything popped out of it and I knocked over a rack that was behind me." I laugh as I tell Travis how I got the cut on my shoulder. I've been working at the store for about two weeks and I've ate lunch with Travis everyday since he is the only one who talks to me. The workers at the store really don't like me because every time the store gets guys, they always flock to me which is humiliating. I've been working as a sales person for about four days but I still do everything I used to so I can stay busy when there is nobody in the store. I've been given my discount, fifteen percent off, and I've used it to buy a few things like bras, undies, some make up, and PINK sweat pants. I've thought about buying some of the sexier things but...I've passed. Mom, Alice, Esme and Bella came in yesterday and bought practically the whole store. Then Emily came in last week with Kim. Kim told me that she wore the outfit for Jared's birthday and he nearly had a heart attack and I apart pissed my pants laughing. Travis, finds it hilarious that my friends and family keep popping in on me.

"Ouch. Don't take this the wrong way but...maybe you should be wrapped in bubble wrap." he teases as we sit in the food court during break.

"You're not the first person to say that to me." I roll my eyes and take a bite of my pizza. As we sit there for a few minutes, I can't help but laugh as he tells me about his accident a few months ago. "Yeah..I need bubble wrap." I tease. Before he can respond, his attention is diverted behind me. I turn around and see Embry glaring in our direction. I smile and stand up as he makes his way over. "Hey." I smile giving him a hug.

"Who is this?" he asks with a grunt.

"This is Travis. He works at Hollister and is my lunch buddy. Travis this is Embry my imp-" I quickly stop my sentence and look at Embry.

"You're what?" Travis asks.

"Most important friend." I correct myself with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." Travis smiles sticking his hand out. Embry looks at his hand and back at him. When it's clear that he isn't going to shake it, he lowers his hand and rubs the back of his neck. "Um, I'm gonna head back. See you later Samantha." Travis says before grabbing his drink and walking away. When he is far enough I turn to Embry.

"You ok?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't like how he was looking at you." he admits sitting down.

"How was he looking at me?" I ask sitting back in my seat confused.

"He was clearly flirting with you."

"He was? Hmm, didn't notice." I shrugged taking another bite of my pizza that was getting cold. As I looked at him I gasped and smirked. "Wait...are you-are you jealous?" I ask smirking.

"What? No." I look at him and smile.

"Awe...you're jealous that another guy was flirting with me." I tease touching his knee.

"Whatever." he smirks crossing his arms.

"You don't have to be jealous. I'm your friend with romantic benefits remember. I didn't even notice that he was flirting with me." I smile looking at him.

"You're right...you're mine." he smiles pulling me into his lap. "Sorry I was rude to your lunch buddy." he laughs.

"It's fine. He'll get over it."

"How much longer you got on your break?" he asks. I lift my arm and look at my watch.

"Three minutes. Should probably start heading back." I sigh.

"I'll walk you." he smiles. I stand up and throw my trash away as we head toward the store. Once there he kisses me before letting me go inside. As I get back to work, the rest of my day goes buy quickly. Before I clock out to head home, I buy one of the sexier outfits without even thinking.

~*~*~*~*~*~
"Jake is taking Renesmee to Charlie's for dinner and the rest of us are gonna go hunting for a couple hours since we haven't been in a while." Mom says sitting on my bed as I finish getting dressed after my shower.

"Ok, do you know what time Jake will be back with Renesmee? I don't know what time I'm going to bed yet since I have tomorrow off." I ask brushing my hair.

"Not sure. But Bella said it will probably be awhile so if you get tired before they get back just text one of us."

"Ok, sounds like a plan." I smile.

"Rose! Let's go." Esme's voice echoes through the halls.

"That's my cue. love you honey." she smiles kissing my forehead before disappearing. As I walk into my closet to grab a pair of sock when the bright pink bag in the corner caught my attention. I grab it and take out the black lace gown and thong set that I bought earlier. I smirk as I take off my pajamas and change into it. As I look in the mirror I can't help but think of Embry. I grab my phone and snap a picture of me in it.

~Embry's P.O.V~
"PAUL! Watch your mouth." Emily yells scolding him for cursing. She's not that big of a fan of it.

"Sorry, it slipped." he smirked as his arms wrapped around Rachael, Jake's sister.

"Sure it did." I laugh getting up to use the restroom. While in there I hear the guys all going crazy over something on a phone.

"Holy crap man!! Look at this!" Seth yells.

"Daaaannnnggg!!!!! That is freaking sexy." Collin cheers. There are several hoots and hollers as Seth shows them whatever it is. When I finish I make my way back to the kitchen where Kim is holding my phone and glaring at them.

"Don't talk about her like she's some kind of hooker. You shouldn't have touched his phone because this wasn't meant for you." She glared at the group.

"What's going on?" I ask walking over to them. Kim turns around and smirks at me.

"I'll just say...if I were lesbian, I'd try to steal your imprint." she smirks handing me my phone. As I look at the screen, I have to do a double take. As I look at it again, my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

'u like?' Sami asks before a picture flashes onto the screen of her in a black lace outfit, clearly from Victoria's Secret.

"Dude, you have THE hottest imprint ever." Brady smirks.

"Watch your mouth." I glare looking at him. A second later my phone beeps in my hand.

'wanna come play?' Sami asks.

'u home alone?'

'yea, Jake is wit Nesmee @ Charlie's n every1 else is hunting...so, do u wanna play?'

'on my way.' I close my phone and slip it into my back pocket. "I gotta go." I say turning to head out the back door. As it slams shut loud cheers boom out. As soon as I'm in the trees, I strip and tie my shorts around my ankle and make sure my phone won't fall out. I quickly shift and take off running. I reach the tree line of her house in two minutes flat. I shift back and untie my shorts from my ankle and walk to the front door. I'm about to know but there is a sticky note on the door. 'come on in. im in my room' I pull the note from the door and stick it in my pocket with my phone. I shut the door and take three steps at a time. "Sam?" I ask knocking on her bedroom door while opening it. I look around the room but she's not there.

~Samantha's P.O.V~
I look in my full length mirror in my closet at my outfit as I wait for Embry. I bend over and shake my hair, messing it up slightly. When I stand up to mess it up a little more, I hear a knock on my door. "Sam?" Embry's voice echos into the bathroom through the closed door. I make my way over to it and open it slowly. As I look out he is facing away from me, clearly wondering where I am. As I open the door all the way, I lean against the door frame on my left shoulder then rest my hand on my hip in a sexy pose.

"Hey there handsome." I whisper. When he turns around and looks at me, his expression is priceless. His mouth falls open, eyes as wide as saucers and lust flashing in his eyes. "You OK?" I smirk.

"I-I-I-I...um." he pauses to clear his throat and swallow a lump. "Oh yeah." he replies grinning from ear to ear. I push off the door frame and slowly strut toward him while swaying my hips.

"I bought this today before I left work. I figured it would be something different." I smile as I stop a few feet from him. "What do you think?" I ask spinning around. I heard him suck in a deep breath and swallow again.

"Is tha-is that a thon...thong?" he asks.

"Yep, What do you think?"

"You look...so hot and the rest of the pack agrees and apparently if Kim were gay...she'd take you from me." he smiled. It was my turn to look shocked.

"They saw?" I asked.

"You sent the picture while I was in the bathroom and my phone was in the kitchen."

"Make sure you save that in case you get lonely." I smirk walking toward him. As I stand in front of him, he puts his hands on my hips feeling the lace camisole.

"Oh, you can bet on that." he smirks pushing his lips against mine. I rest my hands on his chest as he places one on the small of my back and the other in my hair pulling me closer to him. His tongue slides against my lips, begging for entrance which I allow. As we fight for control and dominance I start to push him backwards toward my bed. When his legs him the side of it, he pulls away and I push him onto it before climbing on top of him, straddling his hips. "Well aren't you feisty." he smirks.

"A little." I smirk placing my hands on either side of his head has he rests his on my hips. My hair falls to one side causing a curtain to block out the rest of my room. He grips my hips and pulls me toward him causing me to arch my back, making my butt poke out the bottom of the camisole. When his hand slides upward, the camisole moves revealing my entire butt. His other hand slides down and stops on my butt, I think expecting to feel more of the lace fabric because when he doesn't he pulls away.

"You have a soft ass." he laughs.

"Why thank you." I laugh pushing my lips back to his. Both of his hands grasp my cheeks and squeezes making me groan. As he squeezes a few more times, I rub my body against his roughly until I feel a bulge in his shorts. "Just so you know...I've never done this for any other guy before." I smirk pulling away from him to sit up. I tangle my fingers in my hair as I continue to dry hump him basically. As his bulge rubs against my clit, I let out a loud breath and push down on him. I feel a little wetness soak the fabric of my thong and smile. As his bulge grows bigger he starts to groan. I lower my hands and place them just above his waist line and rub them upwards until I get to his shoulders where he looks me in the eyes and I see lust and passion fill them. He grabs my waist and flips us over, making me squeal. We move until we are all the way on the bed instead off half way and remove my blanket and the large pillows. He starts to kiss my neck as his hand grasps my breasts over the fabric. "MMmmmm." I moan when he finds me sweet spot.

"God, I'm so hard." he growls into my ear.

"Let me take care of that." I smirk reaching between us as he continue to kiss my neck. I touch his buckle to his shorts and start to undo it before unzipping them. He's not wearing any boxers as I reach into his shorts and pull his rock hard cock out. He groans loudly as I grip my hand around it and start to massage it. Once of my straps had fallen down in the process of moving onto the bed, so as he moves the other down and kisses as it goes, he starts to pull it passed my breasts until they are revealed. As I continue to rub his shaft, he starts to kiss his way toward my nipples. when I feel his warm breath on them, I suck in a breath before his tongue flicks over the right one. When he nips it with his teeth, I tighten my grip and he moans against my chest. His mouth stays on my chest as his left hand moves down my body until he gets to the front of my thong. As his hand touches the spot between my legs he moves his mouth.

"You're so wet." he snickers.

"You make me feel that way." I smile. He pushes his lips against mine as his fingers start to tease me through the lace. His other hand removes my hand from his shaft and he pins my arms above my head before I can protest. As his fingers start to massage my clit, I pull my lips from his and start to breath heavily. He continues teasing me as he watches my facial expressions. In a matter of minutes, I'm breathing erratically and moaning loudly. "Oh...go-god. Embry." I gasp.

"You like that?" he asks. I bite my lip and nod my head. He adds a little pressure that makes me close my eyes and bend my head back into my pillow. He takes advantage of that and starts to suck on my neck. After a minute of teasing me, he stops and I gasp for air. "You drive me crazy." he growls roughly. He finally releases my hands and slides his hands down to the strings of my underwear and pulls them off. Ripping the tiny strings and tossing it to a corner in the room. I used my feet to slide his shorts to his ankles and he kicks them off. I remove my arms from the strings of the camisole and pull it over my head and move it away from me. He reaches between us and rubs the head of his penis against my wetness making me moan.

"Wait! Do you have a condom?" I ask.

"Well, I really wasn't planning on you sending me a picture like that so...no." he sighs.

"OK, hold on." I push him off of me and reach into my side table and reach into the hidden compartment to pull one out. "I found one of your condoms a few nights ago in your wallet and remembered your size. I got this brand because thats the type it was." I say handing it too him.

"You little sneak." he laughs sliding it on. "Now...where were we?" he asks with a smirk.

"Right...about...here." I say reaching between us and directing him to my entrance.

"Ah...that's right." he says sliding in as I move my hand. He moves slowly and sensually for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling of being inside me. After a minute or two he gradually picks his pace up. His body heat covers me and makes me sweat after a minute of being this close. As he starts to thrust furiously he sits up and grabs my knees to push them up toward me. This causes my bottom to lift off the bed and allows him to go deeper. I gasp in shock at how deep he has gone just by this one move.

"Ahh...oh, yes. oh sweet jesus." I moan/whisper and look at him. He looks at me and smirks. He slams into me and I bite my lip not wanting to be really loud, he might not like that. When he does it again, I open my mouth as if I'm going to moan but I don't make a sound.

"Moan for me baby." he whispers doing it again pulling me closer to him. This time he hits my spot and I can't help the moan/whimper that leaves my mouth. "That's it." he growls. Not in a wolf way but a sexual way. I wrap my legs around his waist keeping it raised as he lets go of my legs and wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up slightly. He moves his hips as he continues to move in and out. I wrap my arms around his neck as I lift my bottom up and down, matching his pace. He completely lifts me off the bed till I'm sitting in his lap. I use my legs and arms to lift and lower myself on him. He moves his legs so they are out in front of him instead of under him. When he does this I take control and push him back against the bed and move as if I'm bouncing. "OH FUCK YEAH!" he groan biting his lip.

"Moan for me baby." I smirk looking at him as I copy his words. He looks at me and laughs before closing his eyes. He grips the sheets as I run my fingernails across his chest. As I close my eyes and lean back to rest my hand on his thighs, I let out a gasp. It's the same move I did to...you know who that night in Port Angeles. He bucks his hips a few times before shooting up and wrapping his arms around my waist. As he pulls me to him, my breast press up against his chest and I wrap my arms around his shoulders to dig my nails into his back. He lets out a loud growl and flips us over again. He hits my spot a few times as I bring his head by mine. I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his torso and I bury my face into the crook of his neck. Instead of biting my lip, I turn to his shoulder. This action makes him growl, moan, and gasp in pleasure. "Embry...oh god." I gasp out with a little bit of a whine to it. I roughly dig my nails into his back and claw my way toward his ribs and I bite his shoulder harshly knowing he can take it. As I do this, he bucks his hips so aggressively that I cry out and clench around him. From then, everything feels different. I don't know how that is possible but it does. I mean to bite my lip but bite him again and he does it again and I lose it. "SHIT! FUCK EMBRY!!!" I yell out in a moan.

"Did you?" he asks slowing his pace to look at me.

"Yea...but keep going." I gasp. He moves back to holding my knees up and goes faster, harder, and deeper. Not too long after, he follows. He collapses on top of me and I wrap my arms around him as we soak up each others sweat. I can still feel him twitching inside of me slightly so I clench around him making him groan.

"Samantha." he sighs.

"What?"

"You smell like sex." I instantly start laughing hysterically.

"I wonder why." I laugh. He pulls out and lays next to me. I roll over onto my side to face him as he pulls me towards him. We lay on my bed naked just looking into each others eyes for I don't know how long but it ends when our stomachs growl. "You hungry?" I ask raising my hand to touch his face.

"Starved...you?"

"Dying. Let's shower and I'll make us something to eat."

"I don't have any boxers."

"I have a couple pairs of over sized basketball shorts. Come on" I roll over and get off the bed. I walk to the side he is on and pull him toward the bathroom. As we do everything we have to, I hear him start to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"I marked you." he snickers poking at my neck.

"Yeah well I marked you three times." I smirked poking each of his hickeys. "Well I'm done. I'll put the shorts on the toilet." I smile getting out and drying off before going to the closet and putting my pajamas back on. I grab the shorts and put them where I said they would be then walk back into the room. It smells strongly of sex. I open one of my windows, switch sheets, toss my blanket back onto the bed and light a candle. After doing that I head down to the kitchen where I start to make spaghetti. Just as it finishes up he comes down wearing the shorts and I smile. I make his plate larger than mine and we eat in a comfortable silence. We both crash in my room shortly after washing the dishes and after I text mom.