Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 2

I've been packing my bags, getting ready to head to Forks for the last couple hours. Tonya and Kate have been helping me make sure I have everything I need. Irina decided to head to Forks to apologize to Bella about how she acted at the wedding. Carmen and Elezar have been on vacation in Ireland visiting Maggie, Siobhan and Liam. When my phone rang I quickly grabbed it off of my nightstand. "Hello?"

"Hey Sami-san." Bella's voice said from the other end.

"Jelly Belly...how's everything?" I asked tossing Kate a couple pairs of my shoes to be packed.

"Great...How are things there?" she asked.

"Um...packing. I've been doing it for two days practically." I said with annoyance.

"How come?"

"I have so much crap, it's unreal.." I answered with a laugh.

"Are you taking the big furniture?" Kate asked closing one of the boxes.

"Um...did they get any furniture for my room?" I ask Bella who is trying to quiet a crying Renesmee.

"I think so...Baby it's ok...ssh." I snickered as Renesmee let out a screech that echoed in the phone.

"No, Bella says that she thinks they got me some."

"That's promising." Tonya laughed.

"I'd love to talk to you more but Renesmee is having a fit and Jake just got here." Bella sighed. I think it's weird that my family can't stand this Jacob kid or his friends but they let them come over. If I didn't like someone, I sure as hell wouldn't let them come over.

"Ok, tell everyone I said hi and that I love them."

"Will do...see you soon." I hung up the phone and placed it on charge before returning to the packing.

"I still can't believe you are leaving us."

"It's not like you're never gonna see me again. I'm probably going to be begging to come back up here in a few months." I laughed.

"It's not gonna be the same here without you. The fridge will actually be empty for the first time in years." If Kate could cry I'm sure she'd be crying her eyes out.

"Please don't make me feel bad about this Kate." I whined hugging her. She wrapped her cold arms around me and squeezed.

"I'm not...you're our goddaughter, how could we not miss you." she sighed.

"I promise to call all the time." I pulled Tonya into our hugged her just before we laughed. "Guess my stomach wants to interrupt our lovey dovey moment." I laughed.

"What will it be tonight? Italian? French? Mexican? Seafood?"

"How about...chinese?" We left the room and Kate ordered me some chinese food. We watched the eaerly January snow fall to the ground through my bedroom window and talked about things we'd done while I was here. "I can't wait to go to Paris some day." I sighed tossing a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

"The shopping there is amazing." Kate sighed sitting next to me on my window seat. I've dreamt about going to Paris since I was ten. I've always loved the fashion, the old buildings, the music, everything about it.

"So I've heard." I sighed.

"So...what should we do for your last night here?" Tonya has always been the one to hang out with. She always has good ideas.

"We could go to Kristalls." Kate suggested. Kristalls is the most popular club in Denali. If we wanted to go to better clubs with thousands of people, we would have to go to Vancouver or Anchorage but we're regulars at Kristalls so we have our own area that is reserved every night. They have always been the cool aunt's that I always wanna be around. They let me drink even though I am under age, but I never get drunk and the only way I get into Kristalls is because I look older than I actually am and plus Kate flirts with the bouncers and anyone who tries to ask.

"I'M GAME!!" I yelled jumping up and running to my boxes. I hadn't planned on going out tonight but I could never pass up Kristalls. They disappeared from my room to get ready and of course were done before I was, so they helped me with my hair and makeup. I was ready in five minutes since they are so fast. I slipped my heels on and sprayed my perfume all over me, called Vampire. Carmen and Tonya gave it to me for my birthday last year and I laughed hysterically at the name. "Let's party." I smiled. We walked out to Kate's car and we were off.

~*~Three hours later~*~
"Sam, we gotta go. You have to leave in the morning." Tonya whispered in my ear on the dance floor.

"Ok, nice talking to you sexy." I smirked at the guy I had been dancing with all night before turning and leaving. We got into the car and headed back to the house. I was a little tipsy so I had a little trouble walking but they helped me up to my room. I sat on my bed and started to change into my pajamas. "That was the best night ever." I laughed as they stood by my door.

"Glad you had fun, see you in the morning." They left me alone and I flopped onto my bed passing out with a smile on my face.