Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 21

"I'll call you in the morning." Embry smiled giving me a kiss at my door as he dropped me off at home.

"Ok." I smiled looking down at his wrist which was covered with the cuff bracelet I had made him yesturday before our date. I got the supplies from Port Angeles and quickly put it together. "I love you." I smiled looking up to see his eyes twinkle at the words.

"I love you too." he responded before turning to leave. I watched him get in the truck and drive off. I closed the door and stood there thinking about everything that happened. I started jumping up and down squealing in excitement.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped taking my shoes off and running up the stairs to my room. I walked to my iHome and played the perfect song for the moment. I slowly danced around my room as I took my dress off and made my way to the bathroom to shower. I was covered in sand from head to toe and it was gross. Everytime I shook my head, it fell everywhere so I tried not to. After showering and getting the sand off I cleaned my messy closet up, put my clothes I wore tonight into the clothes hamper and then got ready for bed.

~Embry's P.O.V-next morning~
"Hey! How'd it go last night?" Emily asked as I walked into hers and Sam's house the next morning.

"It went...beyond great. It was the best night of my life." I couldn't help but smile. "Thanks for making all that food, she loved it." I sat down at the table and grabbed a muffin.

"It was no problem." she smiled ruffling my hair. I sat there for a while before there was a howl in the distance and I stood up then headed to the backyard where Sam, Seth, Jacob and Paul walked out.

"Hey guys. Good night last night?" I asked as they walked passed me and into the house.

"My night was beyond aweful. Mom forced Leah and I to watch movies with her and they all consisted of lovey-dovey-mushy-chick flicks." Seth whined sitting down at the table.

"Ha-ha...my night was pretty good. Got ahold of Rachael last night and I fu-."Paul started but was quickly cut off by Emily.

"OK!!! I don't need to hear the rest of that sentence." she said covering her ears. Soon the rest of the pack showed up and told us about their night.

"How was your night?" Sam asked.

"It was...it was amazing." I replied smiling. I looked at my hands and thought about everything that happened last night. Everyone was soon laughing and nudging each other.

"I know that smile...you two hooked up." Paul smirked wiggling his eyesbrows.

"So what if we did." I asked crossing my arms.

"Dude!! What happened?" Jake asked. I recapped what happened after the left last night up until I dropped her off at home except that I shifted after the sex.

"So you're an item now?" Kim asked smiling.

"Yep." I smiled. "I honestly didn't think it would happen that fast."

"Congrats Em...you deserve it." Sam said patting me on the back.

"I wouldn't say that just yet..." I hesitantly said.

"Why not?"

"Something happened after we had sex."

"What happened?" Jared asked.

"I-uh...well during I started to shake and I couldn't control my emotions and I...shifted."

"YOU SHIFTED!?" Jake yelled in shock.

"Yea...but she is fine. I moved far enough away from her before I did and I shifted back in a matter of seconds. It didn't even freak her out...she just said that she was happy I imprinted on her and how happy I had made her."

"Sounds like you got a keeper." Quil smiled.

"Yea...guess I do." I smiled thinking about her. "shit, I'm supposed to call her." I gasped pulling my phone out and walking to the porch.

~Samantha's P.O.V~
'I wanna make you holler, And hear you scream my name, I'll give you rules to follow, So you can play my game...' My phone blasted through my ears as it rang loudly from my night stand. I quickly jumped up and answered it without opening my eyes. "Mmyeah...hello?" I asked tiredly.

"Hey babe, did I wake you?" Embry's voice asked from the other end.

"Yeah, but it's ok. What's up?" I asked rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Just at Sam and Emily's for breakfast. How did you sleep?" he asked as Jake and probably Paul laughed in the background.

"Amazingly great. How about yourself?" I asked with a smile on my face as last nights events flooded back into my head.

"Good, but I wish you would've stayed the night." he whined.

"I would have...but I didn't know when my family would be back, I don't even know if they are here." I realized throwing the blanket off of me and throwing my silk robe on. I walked around the house as I talked to him on the phone. "Apparently they are not back yet." I sighed switching the phone to my other ear and yawning. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed stuff to make something to eat for breakfast.

"So what are you going to do?" he asked.

"I don't know...I'm 'bout to make breakfast, hey would you wanna come over?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah, gotta see it's cool with Sam." I listened as he pulled the phone away from his mouth and talked faintly. "He said sure...is it ok if the rest of the guys come?"

"Um yeah. That's cool with me." I smiled grabbing more food.

"Ok, we'll be there in just a few minutes and we're bringing our appetites...oh Emily says thank you."

"Um...for what?" Being thanked for something I didn't know I even did was weird.

"For getting us out of her house...she's happy she doesn't have to cook for us today."

"Oh, no problem. See you in a bit." I quickly said hanging up so I could get started. I put my phone on the counter and started running around the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee since that is my new favorite energizer then started grabbing pans. I quickly cracked two dozen eggs and started frying some bacon. I popped some bread into the toaster and focused on the bacon and eggs. I switched out the cooked bacon for raw bacon and scrambled the eggs. When the toaster popped up I jumped a foot in the air before switching bread. When the coffee finished I grabbed a cup and made it just the way I liked it. Suddenly there was a howl from behind me and I jumped dropping a piece of bacon into the hot grease making it splash on me. "SON OF A Bi-!!!" I yelled wiping my hand on the towel next to me. As I looked at my hand and flipped the bacon there was a knock at the door. "COME IN!!" I yelled continuing to look at my hand which had red spots on it.

"Smells good." A shirtless Embry said walking over to me as he and the gang walked in. "Hi babe." he wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind me and kissed my neck.

"Hi." I smiled turning to kiss his lips quickly.

"Do you need help with anything?" Jake asked looking at my mess.

"Actually...yes. I freakin' burned my hand dropping bacon into the pan when one of you howled...can someone do this while I put some ointment on it?" I asked looking around.

"Sure, I'll do it." Seth volunteered.

"I'll do the eggs." Quil jumped in.

"Toast!" Jake cheered.

"Samantha!" Embry cheered as everybody laughed like it was a joke. I looked at him ans smirked before grabbing his hand and leading him up into my bathroom and grabbed my first aid kit then sat on the side of the tub. I heard my bedroom door close then my bathroom door close. "Nice bathroom." he said looking around.

"Will you help me?" I asked looking at him as I opened the kit. He nodded his head and started adding burn ointment. "What did Sam say when he found out you shifted after?" I ask wincing at the pain.

"Nothing much. He wasn't mad or anything." he smiled.

"That's good."

"There you go...good as new." he smiled putting the tube away.

"Thank you Dr. Call." I laughed looking at my hand.

"You my dear...are very,very welcome." he smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. His warm hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me off the side of the tub and into his lap. As we continued kissing, it was getting hot and heavy.

"Embry..." I whispered.

"What?" he asked against my lips.

"I want you again." I laughed. The affects this man have on me drives me absolutely insane. I reached between us and unzipped his pants.

"We can't...the pack is downstairs and breakfast could be burnt by now." he said pulling my hand away. I sighed and pulled away from him.

"Ok." I stood up and walked out of the room. I bounced down the steps with him following behind me. "Is it done?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Don't know...is it Embry?" Paul laughed looking at him. I stood in front of the stove, taking the spachula from Quil and looked over at him. He had a huge tent in his pants.

"It's her fault." he defended himself by pointing at me.

"Whatever...don't blame her." Paul laughed. I finished up the eggs and had another cup of coffee. When everything was done we all sat at the table and ate. When everyone was done eating, they went to the living room and played some video games while I cleaned up the mess and continued to drink coffee. While I was putting the dishes into the dish washer, my phone started ringing. I hopped up on the counter and answered it.

"Thank you for calling the abandoned daughter of Rosalie and Emmett Cullen. If you are calling to see how she is doing, please press one. If you are calling to tell her you are on her way, please press two. If you are calling to brag about your trip to Paris, please press three. If you are calling to ask her how her date went, please press four. For all other messages, leave a message after the beep...BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!" I said in an automated tone. I heard two beeps from the other end and smiled. "i'm sorry, I didn't get that...which numbers did you push?"

"Two and four." Dad's voice boomed from the other end.

"DADDY!!!!" I yelled jumping up and down on the counter. "Where are you guys?" I asked impatiently.

"Just got off the plane in Seattle. We should be home within the hour. So how did your date go?" he asked.

"Honestly...it was better than I could even imagine. He was a complete gentleman the entire time and treated me great. I never thought that I would ever be treated like that by a guy." I smiled. We talked on the phone for a while with me on speaker. They were asking me questions about last night and I couldn't stop talking about it.

"We're getting ready to leave, see you in a bit." Mom cheered. I hung up the phone and went into the living room after starting the dish washer.

"Just a heads up...everyone will be here within the hour." I announced giving them thumbs up before running up to my room to get dressed. I sat at my vanity and started to french braid my hair into a fishtail. This is my absolute favorite hairstyle...well on me anyways.

"WHAT ARE YOU MUTTS DOING HERE!?" I shot up from my chair and bolted down the stairs. I ran into the living room to see mom and dad standing by the glass wall glaring at the guys.

"Mom, dad!" I smiled running to them. "How was Paris? Did you take pictures? Mom, did you wear that dress? Oh my gosh !" I smiled at them.

"Good, yes, yes now what are they doing here?" mom asked.

"I invited them over for breakfast."

"Why are they still here?" she hissed.

"They're...hanging out with me." I smiled looking at the guys. I looked at Embry and blushed when he winked at me.

"Sami!!!" Alice's voice chimed from behind me. I turned just as she was walking up to me and gave her a hug. "How was your V-day?" she asked with a wink.

"Um...good."

"Are you sure it wasn't...sandy?" my eyes opened wide as she smirked at me. I felt my face grow hot in two seconds. I looked at Embry and he looked redder than me.

"What is she talking about?" Dad asked looking from me to Alice back to me then to Embry.

"Nothing." Alice quickly turned and walked out of the room with Jasper behind her.

"Samantha..." The warning tone in dad's voice freaked me out.

"Embry took me to the beach and we ate desert. The wind was blowing pretty strong and I got covered in sand." I said with a sigh. I heard the guys snicker from the couch and glared at them.

"Oh...sounds like you had fun." He and mom have been having a hard time accepting that Embry imprinted on me but they know that there is nothing that they could do about it. Dad is a little more accepting but mom on the other hand...well she's not exactly rooting for our relationship.

"I had so much fun. It was so romantic. My first date, on Valentine's Day nonetheless, and I got my first boyfriend." I smiled looking at Embry.

"Wait...what? Boyfriend? You're dating now?" Mom hissed walking toward Embry who stepped back. The guys stood up and I quickly walked to stand in front of her.

"Mom...I asked him out, you know it was bound to happen eventually."

"Not as long as I had any say so in the matter. Just because he imprinted on you doesn't mean that I have to accept it and it doesn't mean I have to let you see him." The look in her eyes was absolute rage and it terrified me. Her gold eyes started to darken and I backed away.

"Rose, calm down. There is nothing we can do about it. If we keep them apart, it will only hurt her." Dad said grabbing her arms and pulling her back. She kept glaring at Embry and the look just grew, I was almost shaking. I backed away from her and bumped into someone, I instantly smelled Embry's cologne. His warm hand grasped my shoulders gently and I continued to look at me mom. "Calm down." dad hissed in mom's ear. "You're scaring Samantha." She looked at me and instantly calmed down seeing the scared expession on my face.

"I'm sorry." she whispered before turning and disappearing out of the room. Dad sighed and looked at me before walking over and giving me a hug.

"Be patient with her."

"Being patient with mom is like waiting for a penguin to fly...it's not going to happen." I laughed hugging him back.

"Yeah well...she's honestly trying to accept it. I'm still having a hard time considering the trouble we've had in the past but I do have this to say...If you hurt my little girl, wolf....I'll hurt you ten times as bad." Dad threatened looking glaring at Embry.

"You don't have to worry about that vamp." Dad kissed my forehead before disappearing out of the room.

"Ugh! I hate my family sometimes." I sighed flopping on the couch.

"HEY!!! I'm not that bad." Alice appeared next to the couch.

"No, you're by far the worst. Did...did you...see what we did?" I whispered standing up in front of her. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and led me away from the pack till we were standing on the back deck outside.

"Sam...listen to me...I'm your aunt, you can talk to me about anything even if...I have a vision about it."

"Oh god!! Please don't say anything to mom or dad. Does Jasper know?" I asked panicking.

"No. Just me. Just tell me this...are you ok?"

"Yeah...I'm fine. Ok this is so awkward talking to you about this." I whined.

"Don't worry. If you think I'm going to tell someone, I'm not. Your secret is safe with me." she smiled. I nodded my head and hugged her. She disappeared into the house and I went into the living room. The guys left a few hours later after Esme, Carlisle and Edward came home. I spent the rest of the day hanging out around the house.