Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 24

~Samantha's P.O.V~
"You wanna keep it, be an adult, and ruin your life...then you can pack up and get out."

"Rose, you don't mean that." Esme says.

"Yes, I do." God, if this is a nightmare please wake me up now.

"Bu-but I don't have anywhere else to go." I pleaded.

"That's not my problem. You have twenty-four hours. You may take your car since you bought it and whatever else you bought. Everything else, stays behind."

"Mom, pl-please don't do this." I felt tears welling up in my eyes looking at my dad for help.

"Rose, she is our daughter. Are you seriously going to kick her out because of an accident?" Dad snapped defending me.

"She is no daughter of mine. I'm sorry." She whispered before disappearing. I literally felt my heart stop in my chest when she said...I can't even repeat it. I felt a tear leave my eye as warm hands wrapped around my arm gently. A sob broke through my lips as I jerked away from them and start to run up towad the house.

"SAM!!!" Embry yelled after me. I threw the door open and ran up to my room where I lock the door then make my way to the closet where I lock the bathroom door and the closet door. As I stand in the middle of the slightly lite room, I feel something start to build in my chest. As I suck in a deep breath, I open my mouth and let the feeling out.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Once I finish, I collaspe to the ground and start to sob. I pull my knees to my chest and rest my head on them as I continue to cry. I've disappointed everyone in my life. I've messed up my life, Embry's life, my families life and probably the packs life. Neither of us are ready for a kid but we have to be now. As my thoughts consume me and I continue to sit on the ground crying, I place my hands on my stomach and sniffle. "Um...hi uh-baby. This is your mother? I know that I'm just talking to someone that is the size of a pea but, I want you to know this. I will try to be the best mother ever. I will take care of you, protect you and norture you. I promise that no matter what happens, I won't ever let anything happen to you. Even if it's just the two of us." I sigh rubbing my stomach.

"SAM!" Dad's voice is faint as he knocks on my bedroom door. I sniffle and wipe my eyes before standing up. I make my way to the bedroom door, unlocking the doors as I do. Once I get to the bedroom door I unlock it and crack it open.

"What?" my voice cracks.

"Let me in." he quietly says. I open the door and walk to my bed to sit on the edge sniffling. He closes the door and turns toward me. As I look at him, fresh tears fill my eyes because all I see are hurt, disappointment, confusion and heartbreak. "You know she didn't mean it, right?"

"Yes she did." I sigh as he sits next to me.

"No she didn't. She is just upset, you know how she gets when something big happens."

"Stop trying to defend her, please dad. The time I need her the most, she tells me I'm not her daughter. Do you know how much that hurt? It literally made my heart stop and rip into ten pieces." I cry getting off the bed.

"Honey, this is alot to take in for all of us. None of us saw this coming at all, well at least not for a while."

"But this is happening. It's happening to me and it's happening to Embry. Things are about to change for the rest of my life and she acted like I just killed someone or something worse. I'm just having a baby. So what if I'm seventeen, so what if the father is a wolf, so what if I am having a kid before I planned...SO WHAT? The fact is...I need a mom to talk to but since she just kicked me out of the house and basically disowned me...I have no one to talk to." he sat in silence as I wiped a tear off my cheek. "I'm scared and lost and just so confused." he stood up and wrapped me in a hug as I started to cry.

"Honey, it's gonna be alright." he whispered rubbing my back. After a few minutes I calmed down and pulled away from him. "She's down in the living room with everyone else. Let's go down there and talk to her." he suggested.

"Where is Embry?" I ask.

"He and the rest of the pack excluding Jacob, are just outside. If you look out the window, you can see them." I look toward my small window and walk over to it. As I look out into the darkness of the trees, I can faintly see their figures but I know they are there.

"Ok." I grab his hand and let him lead me to the living room. As soon as we come around the corner, she stands up from the couch and immediately goes off.

"Is your stuff packed?" she glares.

"ROSE!" Dad snaps. I have NEVER EVER heard him use this tone with her. "Enough. She is our daughter. She is terrified and she needs a mother to talk to."

"Well she is gonna have to find someone else to talk to. I want nothing to do with this."

"Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that I'm having a baby? You were SOOO excited and more than happy to help when Bella was pregnant with Renesmee and she had a half breed, no offense.." I say looking toward Edward, Bella and Renesmee.

"None taken." she smiles.

"But when you find out I'm having a baby...you disown me and kick me out of the house? Why?" I ask walking a little bit closer to her.

"Because it's his." she hisses. I hear a loud growl come from the trees then loud stomping.

"Embry." Jake says in a warning tone as he stands up. I look at her and step back an inch.

"So...it's not the fact that I got knocked up but it's because it's his?" I ask confused. She looks at me and nods her head. "You would disown me because it's not...half VAMPIRE?" I accuse. "You are a hypocrit." I glare at her.

"Don't you dare call me that. I think you'd better leave...now." she glares.

"No! Rose, this is enough." Dad said walking over to me.

"Are you gonna let her stay here and carry a freak of nature?" she glares at him. I gasp and place my hands on my stomach. I can hear Embry in the background growling and Jake trying to get him to calm down. As I look around, I can tell that everyone wants to jump in...but it's not their place even if they are family.

"Where do you expect her to go Rose? She has nothing. She has no one except us."

"Emmett....you need to choose here and now. Either you choose her or me." Not a single noise is made as we all freeze. This is worse than her asking me to choose my unborn child or the family. It's dad having to choose between me and his wife he has been married to for over a hundred years. He looks at me then back toward her. I can tell he is drawn.

"Rose...please don't make me choose." he begs. I hate to see him suffer like this. He is stuck in a hard position and torn between the love of his life and his baby girl.

"I'm gonna go get my things." I say quietly walking back toward the stairs.

"Sam, no." he protests.

"I'm not gonna let you ruin your life to because of me. The two of you have been together far more longer than I've been in your lives. I'll leave everything on the bed that is not mine and I'll be out of here shortly." I whisper quickly walking up to the room. Once I'm in the room, I start to grab everything that I bought and place it on the bed before grabbing the bags I bought. As I start folding the clothes, the door opens and warmth pulls me in. "I don't wanna talk right now. Just let me be." The warmth disappears as Embry walks to the foot of my bed and watches me. As I start placing the stuff into the bags, I get lost in my thoughts. I have no place to go, not enough money for my own place and no idea what I am going to do. After everything is placed in the bags I zip them up and place them by the door. "Will you please, take these down to my car and place them in the back?" I ask looking at Embry.

"Sure." he kisses my cheek and grabs the bags before leaving. Once I'm alone, I start looking through everything, making sure I have everything I bought. As I place my laptop in my computer bag there is a knock at the door. I turn to see Alice, Jasper, Bella, and Edward standing in the doorway.

"There is no need to knock...it's not my room anymore." I whisper returning to what I was doing.

"Sami, I'm sorry this is happening to you." Alice hurtfully says walking over to me.

"It's whatever I just wish I knew what was going to happen next. I have no place to go, no money, nothing...I have nothing."

"You still have us. That's not going to change." Jasper walks over to stand next to her.

"Please, stop before it just gets worse. Let me finish what I am doing and I will be gone." I gather the last of my things then start to put everything that doesn't belong to me on the bed. Two credit cards, a couple purses, my cell phone and a few other things. Out of everything in the rooms, I'm only taking twenty percent...which isn't much. "Will you help me with these?" I ask. They grab the bags without saying a word. I grab my purse that contains my wallet, my ipod, my car keys and a few random things. Alice and Bella walk with me down the stairs where everyone is standing. Renesmee has started to bawl her eyes out and is squirming in Jake's arms. As I stand by the front door, she gets out of his arms and runs to me.

"Mantha...don't go. I pwomise not to make your hair mess. Pwease don't go." she cries as I pick her up. I look at Bella and she covers her mouth like she is going to cry but I have enough emotions in me to cry for the both of us. Renesmee wraps her arms around my neck as I hug her to me.

"This has nothing to do with you sweetie. It's just a misunderstanding." I reassure her. She lets out a wail and I hug her closer to me. This is literally breaking my heart as she cries in my arms. My baby cousin is begging me to stay. I hug her for a minute longer before loosening my grip. "I gotta go sweetie."

"No. Pwease don't go Samantha." she cries. A quiet sob leaves my mouth as she says my full name. Ever since she started talking, she has never used my full name.

"I have to..I love you ok?" I motion for Bella to come get her and she fights against her. "I'm sorry." I look toward my dad who is standing near me and quickly give him a hug. When I pull away, I look at the person who disowned me and frown. "I hope someday...you won't hate me anymore and that you will consider me your daughter." I turn and walk out the front door to my car where Embry, Seth and Leah are waiting. As we climb in, I start the car and leave the houses driveway. It's a quiet drive to La Push.

"Sam told us to go to their house." Leah spoke from the back seat behind me. I swiftly nod my head and drive to the small house. Once we arrive I put it in park as the three start to get out.

"You coming?" Leah asks.

"Um...yeah." I remove my seat belt and climb out. As soon as my door is closed, Leah wraps her arm around my shoulder which really shocks me, she really hasn't ever shown any emotion toward me before. "Leah...what are you doin?' I ask shocked.

"I know that I haven't really talked much or anything but...I'm sorry. I'd like to get to know you." I nod my head and let her lead me into the house. The house is packed. The entire pack, Jake's dad, Embry's mom, Leah and Seth's mom, Quil's grandpa, Rachael and Kim are all crowding the small house.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I've called everyone here. With what just happened...everyone needs to know." Embry whispered in my ear.

"What IS going on?" Tiffany asks sitting at the kitchen table.

"I was kicked out of the house with no place to go, no money, no family or anything." I whisper.

"What happened?" Kim asks. I look at Embry and I could feel myself about to lose it. He notices and wraps an arms around my shoulder before pulling me toward him.

"Guys? What's going on?" Jake's dad, Billy asks. I pull away from him and wipe my eyes off on the back of my sleeve.

"Earlier this morning, I thought I had food poisoning. I went to the hospital and I found out...it's not. Carlisle took some blood and ran a few tests."

"Well...what did he say?" Emily asks. I look around the room really hesitant to answer the question and shame washes over me.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper as my voice breaks. The house is silent as everyone looks at me and Embry. I felt as if I was starting to sprout a second head or something until...

"Oh my god! I can't believe my baby is having a baby!" Tiffany cries getting up from the table walk over to me.

"Oh my congratulations Embry." Billy smiles. Their reactions completely throw me into shock. I was expecting them to react the same way...Rosalie did. After a few minutes of cheers, congrats, and hugs everyone pulls back.

"Wait...why did you get kicked out? What is wrong with them?" Sue Clearwater asks.

"It was just the blonde, Rosalie." Leah growls.

"She disowned Samantha and told her to get out since she decided to keep it. She thinks it's wrong that shes carrying it."

"What a hypocrit. Bella had a kid and it's half vampire."

"Didn't any of them try to stop her?" Emily asks.

"My dad did but she made him chose her or me. I couldn't put him through that so I left even if I have no place to go, no money, and nothing else." I say as a tear slides down my eyes. Tiffany marches up to me and squeezes me in a hug.

"Don't say that. You are having my grandson or daughter, you are like family to us, you have Embry." she says pulling me away to look at her.

"You're like a sister to us. Couldn't she stay here on the Rez with us?" Paul asks holding Rachael in his arms looking toward the three adults sitting at the table. I remember Embry telling me that Sue, Old Quil and Billy are members of the tribe counsil.

"I don't see why not. She is the imprint of a pack member, has shown great loyalty to us all and is in trouble." Old Quil speaks.

"Then it's settled. You will stay with us." Tiffany smiles looking at me.

"I couldn't possibly impose on you both like that." I protest.

"Yes you can. You are the mother of my unborn kid and I'm gonna take care of you." Embry says next to me.

"If she moves in...you can't let your school work slip and I mean that." his mom glares at him.

"It wouldn't make any difference, it already is." he mumbled looking at me.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Nothing. So Sami...what do you say?"

"Won't it be weird to have me move in with you? We've only just started dating and we haven't known each other that long?"

"It might be at first but we will get used to it. Plus, I wanna take care of the both of you the best I can. I've already started looking around for mechanic jobs with Jake and Quil. Please."

"I guess."

"Great...let's get over to the house and get organized." Tiffany smiles quickly giving everyone hugs.

"Um, I-ok." I have learned that when Tiffany is excited about something, she likes to rush to do it. "Guess I'll see you all later." I gave everyone hugs and we left to head to my new home.