Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 3

"Bye guys...I love you." I cried giving Kate and Tonya hugs. I had finished packing my stuff a few hours ago and have been loading everything into my second car. My first car was one I got for my sixteeth birthday and my second one is one I got a few months ago because it was less...flashy.

"We'll miss you too...now you remember how to get there right?" Kate asked.

"Yes, so does my GPS." I laughed pointing to my car.

"Well you never know with those things...I don't trust technology."

"Yea...I know." I laughed remembering what happened when the tv shut off when she was watching her favorite movie. We ended up getting a new one the next day since the first one...well...didn't work in a million pieces. "I'd better get going. See you all soon." I gave them one last hug before getting in and pulling off. I honked the horn before pulling out of view and turning on the radio.

~*~Three hours later~*~
I pulled into the gravel drive way and laid on the horn making it echo off the trees and house. I pulled the car to a stop and shut it off before jumping out and running up to the house. As soon as I was through the door I was greeted with cold, bone crushing hugs. "MOM! DAD!" I yelled hugging them back.

"Oh I missed you so much honey!" Mom whispered into my ear.

"I missed you too."

"What took you so long?" Dad asked pulling away.

"The ferry...it took FOREVER!!" I smiled.

"SAMANTHA!!!" My Aunt Alice dance down the stairs and wrapped me into another hug. "Look at you...you're so beautiful." she smiled.

"Oh, I know." My self-esteem has always been high and I was proud to show it.

"Baby doll." I turned and smiled.

"Uncle Jasper!!! I missed you!!" I walked into his arms and squeezed him. As much as I hated the nickname he gave me when I was nine, I always knew it was him when I heard it. "Where is everyone else?" I asked looking around.

"Edward and Bella are hunting, Esme and Carlisle are in town getting a few extra things for you." dad answered.

"And...where would my cousin be?" I smiled. I absolutely adore Renesmee. She is absolutely beautiful. I love seeing the pictures when she touched my face. It's actually kinda funny because since she is growing quickly and developing faster than normal, instead of saying 'momma' or 'dadda' her first word was 'Mantha.' She said that when I visited for Thanksgiving and that was also where I met Jacob. When she said that everyone was in shock especially Bella because she had been trying to get her to say momma for weeks then she says my name. Now, she is saying complete sentences even though she still calls me Mantha.

"She's with Jacob and Paul in the living room." Alice gently grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. When we turned the corner and stopped by the door way. She was sitting on the floor with Jacob and the other kid named Paul, playing with some toys she got for Christmas. She lifted her barbie into the air and smacked Jacob in the head with it.

"Ow, Nessie...that hurt." he laughed rubbing the spot.

"Sowy Jacob." she giggled hitting him again, getting a laugh from everyone including Paul. As she turned her head to look at us, her long curls moved with it. She opened her mouth and let out a loud gasp. "MANTHA!! MANTHA!!!" she yelled struggling to get up. Jacob helped her stand up and she ran over to me.

"Hey suga. How's my beautiful cousin?" I asked picking her up and hugging her.

"I beated Jacob up...wif my barbie." she giggle giving me a hug.

"So I saw." I laughed spinning her around.

"Do you wanna see my barbies?" she asked with a huge smile. I knew what she meant and nodded. She placed her hand on my cheek and images started flashing in my head. Christmas and her opening all her gifts. Mp3 player from daddy, locket from mommy, bunch of clothes from Alice and Jasper, barbies from Esme and Carlisle, and tons of princess stuff from myself. The pictures faded when she pulled her hand away.

"Wow...that's alot." I smiled.

"Will you play wif me?" she asked holding one of her barbies.

"I have alot to move in...why don't you play with Jacob for a little bit and when I finish...I'm all yours." I smiled.

"Ok." she sighed. I walked over to where Jacob was and put her down.

"Hi Jacob." I somewhat smiled. I still wasn't sure how I felt about her hanging around a wolf.

"Hey Samantha, how was your drive?" he asked handing Renesmee a tiara I had gotten her.

"slow...damn ferry took forever." I answered looking at the other guy named Paul. "Do...do I know you?" I asked.

"I don't think so." he glared standing up and crossing his arms.

"Are you sure? You seem really familiar." I asked as I continued to look at him. "Hmm...you probably have one of those faces." I shrugged turning toward my family. I carefully stepped over her toys and walked away. "Will you guys help me get my stuff?"

"Sure...let's go." The five of us headed out to my car and started to unload it. Since Edward and Bella have a cottage that they live in, I'm gonna be moving into his old room. Mom and Dad had the glass walls taken out and regular walls put in because it made me uncomfortable to be exposed like that. Thankfully there was a bed, dresser, desk and etc in there. I started to unpack the boxes while they continued to bring them in.

"SAMANTHA!" Bella's voice chimed from the hallway. I turned in just enough time to be crushed into her chest. "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy to see you!"

"Same here Bells...how was the hunt?" I asked pulling back to look at her. The dress she wore is torn in a few places and covered in mud. "Alice is going to KILL you." I snickered pointing to it.

"She'll get over it...the cat put up quite a fight." she laughed.

"BELLA!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR DRESS?? THAT WAS VERSACE!" Alice yelled dropping a box of clothes onto the floor. "Do you know how much that cost?"

"No and I don't wanna know." Bella snickered.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked grabbing a torn piece of the dress.

"I know what I'd like to do with her." Edward said smirking from the doorway.

"First off...EW! Second...UNCLE EDDIE!!" I smiled giving him a hug.

"REALLY??? Still using 'Eddie'?" he groaned hugging me back.

"Yep." I couldn't help but laugh when I pulled back and saw his face. "That's what you get for calling me...you know." I whispered.

"What...Sammy wammy?" he playfully joked.

"That's it!!! Let's go!!" I yelled putting my fists up and bouncing from side to side like I was Rocky Balboa. We pretended to throw punches and fake getting hit. He ended up on the floor holding his stomach while I placed my foot on his side and held my hands in the air. "VICTORY!!! IS MINE." I yelled. I helped him up and hugged him. "Missed you." I sighed.

Jacob and Paul left after an hour. Everyone helped me unpack and organize me room. Renesmee sat in the corner coloring pictures and hanging them up on the wall. She declared that that was her wall and only her drawings were the only thing allowed to get hung up over there. I, of course, laughed and told her ok. She has claimed a corner in every room of the house. That last time I saw Edward and Bella's cottage, her pictures were everywhere. As we finished unpacking the last few boxes, I squealed. A very fragrant smell hit my nose like an electrical charge. I dropped my empty box and ran out of the room to the kitchen. As I slid to a stop at the top of the stairs I smiled. "We were wondering how long it would take for you to smell it." Grandma Esme smiled from the stove. I ran over to her and squeezed her into a hug. "How was your drive?" she asked rubbing my arms.

"Slow and long. The ferry took forever to reach Port Angeles, but after that it went by pretty fast." I smiled.

"How's my beautiful granddaughter?" Grandpa Carlisle's voice asked from behind me. I turned and walked over to him. I think out of everyone in my family, I hugged him and Esme the longest.

"I'm so glad to be home." I smiled.

"We're glad to have you home." he grinned from ear to ear before hugging me again.

"It smells great Esme." I smiled standing next to her and watching her make my favorite dish, lasagna.

"Did you get everything situated?" she asked.

"Yep, Renesmee even claimed a corner of my room." I smiled.

"Ahh...well it's official now." Carlisle laughed. Everyone came into the kitchen a few minutes later and we just stayed in there talking until it was done. Renesmee and I ate the food while everyone else sat around talking. Afterwards, we watched movie after movie until Renesmee fell asleep on my lap. Edward and Bella left to take her home as we continued to watch the movies. I ended up falling asleep a little after five in the morning.