Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 33

"Fine." I reply grabbing his hand. Carlisle lifts the sheet up that Emily placed over my legs and looks at me.

"Sami, honey, there is no time for pain meds...you're gonna have to push." he says.

"I can't!! They're too early." I cry.

"You're gonna have too." he says. I look at him and nod my head quickly. "Ok, if everyone else would please step outside except Esme."

"I want mom, Embry, Kim, Dad, Leah and Tiffany to stay." I cry in pain. Everyone else leaves out the front door. "WAIT!! Ali!! Will you and Bella go to the house and get clothes for them. Please." I ask. They nod their heads and Leah closes the curtains so they can't see in, giving me a little privacy.

"Mind if I record and take pics?" Kim asks with a little smile on her face.

"Sure." I smile.

"Ok, Emmett...hold her up by her shoulders, Embry and Rose, I need the both of you to grab each of her feet and hold them up." Everyone gets in position while Carlisle gets his equipment ready. Leah and Kim stand at the end of the table, each with a camera in hand ready to record and snap pictures. In the books it says that the birth a very important event to document. Tiffany and Esme are gonna take the babies and clean them off once they are out. "Ok Sami...do you remember what you learned?" Carlisle asks.

"Yeah."

"Alright, do what you learned and push." he calmly says. I grab ahold of my knees and pull them toward me before I start to push. Leah is snapping pictures every few seconds and Kim is recording the entire thing. "five, four, three, two, one...ok take a breath." he says. "You are doing great." I relax and start to cry hard as I rest against my dad's chest.

"You're doing great honey." Mom says rubbing my legs. I have never felt so exposed as I do right now but I could careless. After a few seconds, I feel like I gotta push. I sit back up and grab my legs.

"Ok, give me a big push sweetheart." I push and scream with all I can. I push and scream for fifteen minutes before the first baby comes out. "And...it's a BOY!!!!" Carlisle smiles and everyone cheers. Loud cheers and applause come from outside on the porch. "Embry, do you wanna cut the cord?" he asks.

"I-um...yeah." he takes the scissors and cuts it, releasing him from me. Esme takes him and starts to clean him up. A second later...there is a loud wail coming from the kitchen. There is a knock on the door and Alice walks in with a bag in her hand.

"Here are the clothes." she smiles walking over to Esme. "Oh my god!" she gasps.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly, thinking there is something wrong.

"Nothing...he's beautiful." she smiles. I sigh in reliefe resting against my dad.

"You're almost done baby girl. You just gotta get your little girl out." he smiles down at me.

"Easier said than done." I whisper trying to take my mind off the pressure that is pushing on my lower region.

"You can take a breather Sami...you're little girl isn't ready to come out yet." Carlisle smiles.

"Oh thank god." I sigh leaning back against the pillows while everyone gathers around my son. I wipe my face off with the cold cloth and look at Embry.

"I'm sorry." he frowns.

"You know this is your fault." My voice has no emotion as I place the cloth over my eyes.

"What is?" confusion envelopes his voice as he speaks.

"Me going into early labor. I was so upset that my water broke." I explained removing the cloth. As I looked at him, my heart nearly broke open. His eyes were wet and tears slid down his face.

"I'm so sorry Samantha...I didn't mean for any of that to happen." he sniffled as he cried. I didn't know whether to go off on him or comfort him. I'd never seen him cry like this before. He's cried from joy but never hurt and guilt. "I didn't mean any of those words that I said...I didn't know you would go into labor...we shouldn't have gone back to the house." he cries. My heartbroke as a little sob left his lips. I quickly pulled him to me and hugged him. He rested his head on my chest and cried for a few minutes.

"I forgive you." I whisper in his ear.

"Thank you. I love you with all my heart." he kisses me quickly then pulls away. I lean back against the pillows and rest my hand on the back of his neck. After a few minutes looking at each other and talking, I dig my nails into the back of his neck as the pressure in my lower area builds and sends pain to my back.

"Carlisle." I hiss in pain. He comes back over to me and looks at me. "She's coming."

"Alright everyone...back to your positions." He lifts the sheet up and gasps. "She's coming fast, you might be able to get her out in one big push. Are you ready?" he asks.

"Yeah...let's go." I suck in a deep breath and get ready to push. After one long push, all the pressure is released and a second later my little girl sucks in a deep breath and lets out a loud scream. "Oh thank you lord." I smile. While Carlisle examines them, everyone comes over to me and talks to me for a while until the after birth comes out and that was more painful then the actual birth. Once that was out, Carlisle cleans me up while the babies are dressed.

"Kim, would you mind asking Sam and Emily if Samantha could be moved up to their guest room?" Embry asks.

"Sure, oh I got some great pictures and Leah's video...ah perfect." she smiles walking out. She comes back in a second later. "They said it is absolutely fine." Embry lifts me up off the table and Mom lays a towel over my waist.

"Take me to the bathroom, I wanna clean up before they see me." I order him. Twenty minutes later I'm cleaned up, in clean clothes and in the guest bedroom with Embry sitting next to me. Esme and dad are by the window, Leah and Kim are by the door with their electronics ready. "Can I see them yet?" I ask impatiently.

"Guys, come on in." Dad smiles. The door opens, Tiffany and mom walk in with blue and pink bundles. Tiffany walks over to Embry and hand him our daughter while mom hands me our son.

"Oh my gosh! They look just like us." I smile as a tear leaves my eye.

"They are beautiful." Kim smiles snapping pictures.

"Ok, I think it's time." Carlisle smiles walking in.

"Time for what?" I ask.

"They can't go around the rest of their lives with no names." he smiles walking over to Esme. I look at Embry and grin at him. I lean over and whisper the names that I like then he whispers the names he likes. We decide that he is gonna name our little girl and I'm gonna name our little boy.

"Ok, go get everyone else." Kim disappears through the door and my eyes don't leave my babies. They are the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my entire life. The pitter patter of little feet draw my attention to the door and Renesmee bolts through the door. As she looks at me she gasps with a smile.

"You had the babies?" she asks coming over to me.

"Yes, I had the babies." I smile at her as the large room quickly fills up with everyone. Everybody is trying to get a look at them. Bella picks up Renesmee as everyone crowds around.

"Everyone...we'd like you to meet our daughter Mika Elizabeth." Embry smiles.

"And our son...Loki Alexander." We lift them up as everyone starts cooing and aweing.

"WAIT!!! Wait, wait, wait!!" Kim yells grabbing everybody's attention. "Before anyone makes a move, we need to get pictures taken care of." she smiles waving the camera in her hand. It takes twenty minutes to get the pictures that she wants. First it's me, Embry, the babies and our parents. Then it's us and my family then us and the pack. Then pictures of my mom and Tiffany holding them together then my parents holding both of them then Tiffany holding both of them in each arm. Then they are passed around and everyone that holds them gets a picture taken.

"Can I hold one of them?" Renesmee asks standing next to me. I pick her up and place her between Embry and I. I position her arms to where her little arms could hold Mika before placing her in her arms. When Mika started to get fussy I took her and Bella grabbed Renesmee.

"Ok, Kim I want you to get this picture before we make another announcement." Embry takes Mika(daddy's little girl) while I hold Loki in my arms. "This will be my favorite picture." I smile as Embry looks at me before we press our lips together. We stay like that for a minute before we pull apart.

"Ok, what's the other announcement?" Brady asks.

"Godparents...Embry and I talked about this more times than I can count but we finally came to a decision."

"We're not going to give them godparents because everyone is already a part of our family and we know if anything were to ever happen to us...everyone will take care of them." Embry explains. Everyone smiles at our decision and I sigh in relief. Forty-five minutes later, the large group shrinks as everyone heads back home. Mika starts to cry and nothing will calm her down.

"What's wrong?" I ask taking her from Embry.

"She could be hungry." Emily says. My cheeks darken as I look around. Her, Kim, Leah, Embry and my mom are the only ones who know about me wanting to breastfeed them. "Ok, everyone time to go home." Emily starts pushing people our. Even my family and Leah leaves. Soon it's just me, the babies, Embry, Emily and Kim in the room.

"Ok, how do I do this?" I ask looking at Tiffany. She is the only one who has experience with breastfeeding because she did the same thing with Embry. She came over to me and helped me position both of them comfortably so they could both feed. It took Mika a minute to latch on but Loki had no problems at all. "This is weird." Kim snaps a picture and I roll my eyes. I look at Embry and he is totally mesmerized by what is going on.

"Don't that hurt?" he asks with a strange look on his face that makes me laugh.

"um yeah. A lot." I snicker. I end up leaning against the railing and falling asleep as they continue to feed.