Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 39

'Baby girl,

If you're reading this, then you must be with Edward and Bella. I'm not sure how long it's been since we left or if you went to them or they went to you, but I know one thing is for certain, you want answers. There really is no easy way to say this so I will just start from the beginning.

After the Volturi battle, Aro was still skeptical about you keeping the secret. He, Marcus and Caius feared that you would tell someone so they had someone keep an eye on you. It wasn't until the first week of August did we realize that the scent we kept smelling was the one that was ordered to follow you. When we discovered who he was and that he was working for the Volturi, he left. But soon, they showed up to the field and wanted to talk. He told us that you were a liability, even though you'd sworn you wouldn't tell. He said that you had to be taken care of. None of us were going to let that happen. There were things said that I really don't want to explain to you but I'll be damned if I was going to let anything happen to you. This leads up to the reason why you haven't heard from us. They had plans to kill you and the babies so your father and I stopped them and we took your place. They have never been satisfied unless someone is killed. That is why you haven't heard from us. The day that we were supposed to be going to Africa, we were really going to Volterra.

I'm sorry if you hate me right now baby girl, but we did this to protect you. That's what parents do...we protect our children no matter the cost. Only this time the cost was our lives. You have to understand that the reason why we didn't tell you was because we know you would have done something stupid to get them to not do it but this is the way it should have been hundreds of years ago. We shouldn't have been able to live as long as we did. But I am thankful that I was able to live all those years because they brought you into our lives. Of all the things I'd seen and done...the best thing that ever happened was when we brought you home. Although I do regret bringing you into this world, but I don't regret anything else. You are my pride and joy sweetie. I know in the next for days, weeks, and months you're gonna wanna be depressed, sad, heartbroken, and every other feeling that comes with losing a parent. But you can't. You may cry and be sad for a while but your babies need you. You can't forget about them.

I wish that I could be there to see you grow up even more, see them grow, go to school, high school, first dates, high school graduation and even my great grand babies someday. I know that you are going to be the best mom ever. You may feel like your heart is broken but just hold your head up. Everything will be alright. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, I hope that one day you will be able to forgive me. I know that this is a sad moment but I'm with you. I know you remember the lullaby I used to sing to you as a kid...whenever you sing that to Loki and Mika, imagine me singing along with you. If you do that...then I will be there.

There are a few more things I want you to know. Edward and Bella's cottage is packed with some of our stuff that we left behind for you. Bunch of random stuff mostly. Also there is a lot of money in our bank account for you if you ever find that you need it. You may not but you can spend it on Loki and Mika or someone in the pack if you wanted...hell use it on your wedding in the future. Now, your dad has written you a note to make you feel better. Well, he tries. I love you baby girl and I'm so proud of you and proud about how you turned out. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter.

I love you with all my heart,
Mom'