Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 41

~Life in fast forward~
.:three days later.:.
Samantha wakes up. Doesn't speak. Barely eats or moves. She moves around as if she were a ghost. It's almost as if she doesn't see anything. Everyone is afraid to ask her what happened. She still takes care of the twins because that's what her mom told her to do.

.:.One week later.:.
She's eating more. Showering, cleaning, and talking. She's decided to tell them. She has the letter in her hand as she stands before everyone in the living room. "Read it out loud." she says to Emily who takes the envelope. She sits in the window seat in the kitchen. Listening to her read it from the other room. She watches the snow fall as the words echo in her head. Half way through it, she is encased by warm arms. It is then...at this very moment...her emotions burst through. She cries and screams and sobs and gasps for air for hours as everything she had been holding in releases. Everyone comforts her. She cries until she falls asleep but then she cries in her sleep. It's a whole two days before she stops crying.

.:.Five months later.:.
Things are better. She has come to terms with the fact that they are gone and not coming back. She hasn't heard from ANY of her family. Not a single call, not a single text, not a single voice mail or a single visit. 'If they wanna talk to me...then they can get a hold of me' This is what she tells everyone. She is back to the way she was before she went up to Bella and Edward's. Happy, joyful, and full of life. Emily gave birth to a baby girl June 2, they named her Nadia Renee. She looks exactly like Sam, except for she has Emily's lips and cheek bones. Other than that...the spitting image of Sam. She is so adorable. She gave Emily some of Mika's old clothing and a bunch of stuff they could use that the twins don't use anymore. Speaking of the twins, they just turned one not to long ago. Also she found out that Collin imprinted on Mika when he held her for the first time but was afraid to say anything so he made Sam alpha order him not to say anything, but he told Samantha at the twins birthday party after he told Sam he wanted to tell them so he released the alpha order. Samantha and Embry weren't even mad, they were kinda glad but made him promise not to tell her until she was at least fifteen or sixteen or unless she shifts.

.:.Three years later-April.:.
Lets start with Sam and Emily. Married for three and a half years, have two kids; Nadia Renee and Samuel Jr, and happier than ever. Jared and Kim are married and are expecting their first kid, a little boy they decided to call Zachary Levi. They got married last year when they took a trip to Vegas for a little getaway. They didn't tell anyone until they returned. Paul and Rachael had a short wedding ceremony on the beach three months ago. It was so romantic. Jake hasn't heard from Bella or Renesmee in years. He's tried looking for them but they disappeared. Nobody believed him when he told them the imprint faded. He said it was agonizing when it finally vanished. Said it felt like someone had punched through his chest and ripped his heart out then poured gasoline into the hole. But being imprint free didn't last very long, he imprinted on Claire's teacher who transferred to the Rez last year. Leah and Grant have been married for nine months. Leah had to explain to him that she may not be able to have kids due to her shifting, he was completely understanding about it. He said they could adopted if that was what she wanted. Claire is now nine and quite beautiful, Quil is head over heels for her but of course can't show that kind of affection toward her yet. Seth finally imprinted, on a girl named Marissa. She's two years younger than him and is a sophomore. He saved her from a vamp attack last year and imprinted as soon as she thanked him. Brady hasn't imprinted yet but has a girlfriend who he is madly in love with and who is madly in love with him. They act just like an imprinted couple but not as bad. Sue and Charlie got married, so now Leah and Seth are related to Samantha by marriages. They call each other cousins now, even though their not. Sue moved up to Forks to live with Charlie and gave the house to Leah and Grant. Seth moved in with Brady and Collin. They all rent a three bedroom house near Forks. Old Quil passed away a few months after Emily and Sam had Nadia. It really killed Quil because Old Quil had raised him since he was little. Billy...he unfortunately passed a few weeks ago from his diabetes. He had been really bad for about five months and finally slipped into a diabetic coma then passed away with everyone there. Everyone finally got to meet Rebecca when she and her family came back from Hawaii for his funeral. They stayed for about two days after before they had to return. So now Jake has the house and his imprint lives with him. The guys helped him add onto it so it was bigger for them.

A few months after Nadia was born, vampires started coming around more often which caused the pack to start shifting more and more. Their temperatures at back to 108, their hungrier than ever and whatnot. Every time Samantha hears about a vampire being near, she instantly thinks it's the Cullens, but it never is.

The twins are now five years old, about to be six. They both look like Embry now. Mika looked like Samantha as a baby but has more of Embry's features. Dark hair, dark eyes, cute little nose and everything. The only thing they got of Samantha's are her cheek bones and lips and ears. Samantha no longer has her long blonde locks...she died her hair brown and has kept it that way since the first time. She no longer sticks out like a sore thumb. Loki is very active, adventurous, has a wild imagination, and talkative. Mika is very hyper, sweet, kind, opinionated, talkative, afraid of storms, and is polite. The both of them...god they are both so smart. They knew things when they were two that first kids in kindergarten where just learning. They were walking and running by the time they were one and half. Talking before they were two, not clearly but talking nonetheless. They could count to a hundred before they were three. Mika's favorite thing to do is sing with her mom and Loki's is playing with all the guys. Samantha and Embry still aren't married or even engaged but she really hopes that change soon.