Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 42

"LOKI ALEXANDER GET DOWN FROM THERE THIS INSTANT!!" I yell at my son as he tried to climb on to the top of the car. He climbs down and walks over to me with a pout on his lips. "Now, go grab your pillow so we can go to Grandma's."

"But I don't wanna goo." he whines. I look at him for a second before he walks into the house. For a five year old, he sure is hardheaded.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!!" Mika laughs as she and Embry come out of the house. He has bags in each hand and takes them to the trunk. I bend down to look at my daughter with a smile on my face.

"Whattie, whattie, whattie??" I ask as she giggles again.

"Daddy sneezed and a boogie flew out of his nose and hit Loki in the face." she laughs. I laugh loudly as Loki comes out frowning.

"It not funny Miiiika." he says sticking his tongue out as he drags his pillow and legos behind him.

"Is too Loooki."

"Is not."

"Is too.

"Is not."

"Alright. Alright. Let's get in, we have to go. Grandma says she has cookies waiting for you." I smile. Embry and I help them into the car and buckle them in before we get in the front. "You know, that is really disgusting right?" I smirk over at him as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Hey, you gotta sneeze you gotta sneeze. My hands were a little full so I couldn't cover my face." he defended himself.

"Wait till grandma hears about this." Loki threatened. I laughed loudly and turned on the radio. Mika is very cultured in music like me and knows a lot of the words to a lot of songs. We drive for about an hour toward Seattle till we got to Tiffany and Eric's house. We pull up to the small house and honk the horn. Tiffany runs out with a smile on her face.

"How are my grand babies?" she asks as we get them out.

"Daddy sneezed on my face." Loki tattled on Embry.

"My hands were full and I couldn't cover my face."

"How about you princess?"

"Mommy painted my nails for me this morning." she showed off her little glittery pink nails.

"Oh my, those are very pretty. Why don't we go in? I have...chocolate chip cookies waiting in the kitchen." she smiles. They both scream and run into the house. I smile as I grab their stuff and wrap an arm around her as we walk in leaving Embry to carry their bags. We put their stuff in the guest room and visit for about an hour till we have to leave to catch our flight.

"Be good for Grandma and Grandpa OK?" I order them.

"We will mommy. We promise." Loki says hugging me. He runs over to Embry while I pull Mika over to me.

"Mommy, don't go. Pwease!" she begged crying. I pull her up into my arms and she wraps her arms around my neck. As she cries into my shoulder she keeps begging me to stay. This makes me want to cry.

"I'll be back in a few days. I promise. You're gonna have fun here with grandma and Loki and grandpa Eric." I hug her to me as I try to get her to stop crying. "If you're good...I'll buy you something and give it to you when I get back. Do you like that?" I asked. She sits up and nods her head with tear filled eyes. I wipe her face and kiss her all over the place making her giggle. "There you go. That's what I wanna hear. I love you baby girl." I smile kissing her on the lips.

"I love you too mommy." she smiles before I put her on her feet and runs into the guest room.

"Call me when you guys land to let me know you made it ok." Tiffany smiles as we stand by the car.

"We will...there's gonna be a time difference so I will try to call at good times. If it's late here, then I'll just leave a message."

"Ok, you guys better get going if you wanna make your flight." she hugs Embry and we climb into the car. I see Loki and Mika looking out the living room window. I blow them kisses and wave to them. They blow two kisses back and wave before we pull off.

~Two hours later~
"Ugh!" I groan sitting in the airport.

"What?" Embry looks up from his car magazine.

"I hate waiting in airports." I sigh looking around as he snickers.

"You hate waiting period."

"Oh shut up." I laugh lightly punching his shoulder. "That's besides the point. I hate waiting in airports because they're noisy and smelly and it takes FOREVER just to get to the freaking gates where your flight is at. Was it really necessary for that security guard to frisk me? I told him I had a belly ring. I think it's just a freaking invasion of privacy. He's lucky I didn't fart in his face when he was bent over behind me. I swear...he was just trying to cop a feel." I annoyingly say. The whole time we were going through security, he didn't even try to help. He just stood there laughing at me. Like he is doing now. "What are you laughing at?" I ask looking at him weirdly.

"You're hot when you rant." he smirks pulling me closer to him. I'm cut off by the lady at the doors.

"Flight 204 to Paris, France is now boarding. Flight 204 to Paris is now boarding."

"Oh thank god." I smile jumping up. I grab my bag and purse then make my way to the door. I show her my ticket and passport before walking through the door to go find my seat. When I walk onto the plane, I show the flight attendant and she guides me to it. I place my carry on bag above mine and Embry's seat then sit down by the window.

"Thanks for waiting." Embry smirks when he joins me. He places his bag with mine and sits down. He lets out a nervous sigh and frowns.

"Don't worry babe. I used to fly all the time. Just don't think about it." I reassure him by grabbing his hand. He nods his head and we wait for the flight to take off. I haven't been able to use my tickets that I got for my eighteenth birthday since there has been so much going on. They expired two years ago, but we called the airline when we decided to go for our anniversary of when we first got together. We explained about the tickets from my birthday and they were happy to exchange them for us. The flight was still the same, so the price was the same...we just got newer tickets. When Embry asked if I wanted to go, I didn't even have to think about it for a second. I immediately said yes and started to plan it. I was finally gonna get to go to Paris. He had already worked things out with Sam, Seth volunteered to take his patrolling shift. Then since he owned his own business, it was ok. Tiffany said she'd take the kids. So all we had to do was book a flight, hotel, and whatever else we want. I spent a good hunk of mom and dad's money that they left me. I also sold a lot of the stuff that they all left me since I really wasn't going to use any of it. But I booked tours, events, and a million other things. I was finally gonna be going to Paris...on Valentine's Day nonetheless. EEEP!!! So excited. We wait for about an hour, long enough for the plane to fill up and the passengers to find their seats. We get comfortable and listen to the flight attendants instructions then the plane takes off. PARIS!!! HERE I COME!!!!!