Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 43

...Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings
them true
Here is the place where I love you..."

I finish singing the song to Loki and Mika over the phone. It's their bedtime while I am just getting up. Embry is still asleep next to me since it's only five thirty. "I love you mommy." the twins say through the phone.

"I love you too babies. Now, snuggle under the covers...close your eyes...and dream sweet dreams." I smile. "Good night babies." I kiss the phone loudly and I hear two quiet kisses as Tiffany kisses them for me. I talk on the phone with Tiffany for half an hour before she goes to bed. I put my phone onto the table next to me. I call room service and order some breakfast since it's Valentine's Day. Since it will be a while before it gets here I get out of the bed and wrap my bathrobe around me as I walk out to the small balcony that the room has. We're on the eleventh floor of a very fancy hotel that was actually really cheap. Our room over looks Paris, the Eiffel Tower is to the far left. I smile as I hear a soft snore coming from the room. I walk back into the room and over to Embry who is asleep on his back with some major morning wood going on. I climb on to the bed and straddle his hips making sure my butt gently rubs against him. I start to bounce on top of him making him bounce up and down. His eyes open as he grabs my hips to make me stop.

"What are you doing?" he asks tiredly.

"Bouncing on you. What does it look and feel like I'm doing?" I smirk bouncing again making him groan.

"Could you not do that? It's turning me on." I laugh loudly and bounce again before bending toward him and place my lips on him.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe...that's what I want?" I kiss him again with a wink of my eye. He pushes his lips again mine and the innocent kiss turns heated quickly. He removes my bathrobe from my shoulders which reveals my black and green cami...his favorite color. He slides the straps off of my shoulders and I cross my arms in front of me and pull it off then throw it across the room. He quickly sits up and collides our lips together again. I wrap my arms around his neck and try to pull him closer to me. He releases my lips and attacks my neck and chest as I tangle my fingers in his hair. When he takes my nipple into his mouth, I gasp as he nips at it and I tug his hair roughly making him growl. He flips me over and hovers over me as he continues to kiss my neck. I can feel his hard cock rub again my leg as he moves lower. He kisses between my breasts and I giggle when he grabs my hips. When he gets to the top of my panties, I suck in a breath when he rubs my over the thin fabric. "Embry..." I gasp quietly.

"Do you like that baby?" His deep husky voice is seductive and very very sexy. He lifts my legs up and spreads them apart, releasing my juices slightly. "You're so wet...you smell delicious." I prop myself up onto my elbows and look down at him as he licks his lips. He pushes the fabric aside and blows softly. The coolness of his breath against my warmness makes me twitch and groan. His rubs his fingers from the top of my clit down to my entrance and back up multiple times. The last time he goes down, he enters two big fingers slightly. He kisses my leg when I my heart starts to pound in my chest. He uses his thumb to rub my clit which makes me moan slightly. I keep eye contact with him the entire time. It's so sexy to watch his facial expressions when I moan and say his name. I start to think about what it would be like if I was a wolf and we did it in our wolf forms. Wonder what it would be like if he shifted right now and we did it. That would be kinda weird, but could be sexy. His cock is bigger when his a wolf though, that might rip me a new one. Suddenly he slides them all the way in and takes my clit into his mouth. My head falls back and I moan as he sucks and thrusts. My arms give out and I lay all the way back. As I start to moan softly, my hands rub all over my body. I grasp my breasts and play with my nipples. When he gently nips at my little bud, I gasp loudly and grab his hair.

"Embry..." I moan loudly.

"What baby?" He releases my bud to look up at me.

"Fuck...me...now!" I order him. He slips his boxers off and makes his way back up to me as I slide my panties off. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and pull his lips to mine then wrap my legs around him. He positions himself at my entrance and pushes into me. There is no need to wear a condom since well we already have two kids. Soon, he grips the headboard and continues to pound into me. He starts to growl animalistacally, his wolf begging to come out.

"Sam, I gotta stop." he slows his pace and looks at me. "My inner wolf wants to take over." he smirks.

"It was just getting gooood." I whine.

"If I keep going, I might hurt you. I don't want that. Especially if I shift." He slowly continues to push in and out of me.

"I've been through far worse. If you're about to shift, pull out and shift. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to do it as a wolf?" I ask. He stops and looks at me.

"What?" His facial expression was confused, weirded out and scared.

"You've had to think about what it's like to ACTUALLY do it doggy style."

"I have but it's impossible...you're not a shifter."

"No dip Sherlock...but what if you shifted and I got into the doggy position? That could work...couldn't it?" I ask.

"I guess bu-where did this even come from? It's the most random thing you've ever said." he laughs quietly.

"Do you wanna try or not?" I ask. "If not that is absolutely fine."

"I don't know. What if I hurt you or something? Because we both know I'm a lot bigger in my wolf form, I could rip ya."

"I've had twins...that probably hurts more." I laugh. "So...what do you say?"

"You sure you wanna try this?" he asks.

"If you're willing too." He looked at me for a few minutes. Debating whether or not to do it. Suddenly he gets off the bed and shifts in a matter or seconds. I look at him as my heart jolts. I jump off the bed and ran to the door. I hung the 'do not disturb' sign on the handle then locked the door and made sure nobody could come in. I made my way back to him and smiled. I have to admit...this is really gonna be weird and different. I'm sure none of the other guys have done this. "We can't do it on the bed...you're too heavy." I laugh. He looks at the bench at the end of the bed and nodded to it. "Want me to lean over it?" I ask. He nods his big head and I pull it to the center of the room. I lean over it and get comfortable. His heat radiates over me as he gets behind me. He wraps his paws around my waist and I feel his THICK head at my entrance. I tense a little as he tries to enter. He is SUPER thick and long. As he starts to move in, I suck in a deep breath at the slight pain. I stretch a little further and cry out at the pain. Embry whines from behind me and stops. He's not even half way in me and it hurts. Ok, maybe this was a bad idea. He moves in again and this time I cry out really loud at the pain. He instantly pulls out and I feel arms this time instead of paws. Tears are going down my cheeks when he turns me to look at him.

"Sam, are you ok? I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. Please stop crying." he begs wiping my tears.

"I'm ok Em. Now that we know what it's like, we won't try it anymore."

"How bad are you hurt?" he asks pulling me into a hug.

"Giving birth to the kids hurt twenty times worse." I reassured him.

"Not that I've killed the mood." he sighed getting up and walking to the bed.

"You didn't kill it...I'm hornier than ever actually...feeling your long...hot...cock at my entrance..." I smirked as I climbed onto his lap and straddled him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. Things quickly escalated from there and let's just saw...room service had to knock a few times.