Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 9

"Ok, I seriously understand that you're talking over plans and everything but I haven't been able to sleep in almost a week. All this commotion is keeping me up at night." I angrily paced the living room that was currently filed with nomads. Everyone arrived a few days ago but since the first night, it's been crazy.

"We're sorry honey. We'll try to keep it down." mom softly apologized.

"You said that last night." I whine looking at her. When I don't get enough sleep, I turn into a little bit of a whiner and sometimes a major bitch, just like my mom. Don't tell her I called her that n.n!

"I know...we're sorry." she apologized again. As I stood in front of her, trying to figure out a way to get some sleep, my senses started to go crazy. My vision became blurry until it completely disappeared.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!" I yelled completely freaking out.

"What? What's wrong?" Mom asked freaking out. I was suddenly overwhelmed with the smell of trees and cologne...Embry.

"I CAN'T SEE!!! I'M BLIND!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!" I yell freaking out.

"ZAFRINA!" Mom yelled. I felt cold hands on my arms as tears fell from my eyes. I heard several people hissing, some growling, and angry words. "WHAT THEY HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" she yelled.

"Sorry, it was to help Bella." Suddenly my vision came back and I jumped away from everyone.

"I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING GUINEA PIG!!!! I'M A HUMAN WHO NEEDS SLEEP AND NOT TO BE EXPERIMENTED ON BY SOMEONES FREAKING POWERS!!!" I cried running up to my room. I grabbed a bag quickly from my closet and started shoving clothes into it. I threw some sweat pants over my shorts and put my sneakers on. I grabbed my purse, the bag I packed and a jacket before running down the stairs and to the garage, as tears continued to fall.

"Where are you going?" Mom asks following me with Kate, Tanya, and Dad behind me.

"I don't know. I might go to a hotel until this is over. I can't handle not getting sleep and being treated like a lab rat. I'll let you know where I am when I get there. Kick some Volturi ass." I say climbing into my car. As I start to pull out of the garage, Embry is blocking my way. When I stop he comes over to the passenger side window and knocks. "WHAT?" I ask rolling the window down wiping my face.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see right now but I know somewhere you can stay without having to spend money." he says.

"I am NOT going to your place so forget it." I retort starting to roll the window up before his hand stops it.

"As much as I want that...that's not what I meant. Do you wanna check it out or not?" he asked sweetly. I'm such a bitch to him and he it being nice to me.

"Fine...get in." I sigh. He smiles before climbing in. He gave me directions to the place he talk about until we got to the La Push sign. "I thought you said we're not going to your place?" I asked glaring at him.

"We're not...take a left here." he replied pointing. I turned onto a little dirty path that led to a small house. "This is Sam's place. He lives with his fiance." He climbed out and I cut the engine before getting out. "Also...don't stare at Emily."

"Whatever." I sigh walking toward the door. "You know this doesn't change anything." He makes this weird noise and slides the glass door open before walking in. I stand on the front porch until he returns with Sam and a girl I'm guessing is Emily. She has long dark hair and the right side of her face is scarred with claw marks. Geez, what the hell happened to her. I quickly removed my eyes from her face and smiled.

"You must be Samantha...I've heard alot about you." she smiles giving me a hug.

"Uh-you have?" I'm confused by her sentence that I don't know what else so say.

"Yes, Embry hasn't been able to shut up about you." she laughs as he groans.

"Well did he tell you about how I don't wanna be imprinted on?"

"Yes he has and trust me...the longer you avoid it, the harder it gets. Why don't you come in." she gently grabs my arm and leads me inside.

"He also told us that one of those other vamps used their powers on you and you haven't slept in almost a week." Sam's deep voice rumbles the floor.

"Yes and yes. He brought me here to see if I could crash here like I'm a free loader." I glare at Embry as I follow Emily into the living room.

"He asked us if it would be ok and we don't mind." she smiles. "Have a seat." She sits on the love seat next to Sam while I plop down onto the couch where Embry sits himself down next to me. We all sat in a silence just looking around for a few minutes until Emily spoke again. "Do you want anything to drink?" she asks.

"No thank you...I'm good." We fall into another silence...god this really sucks. I drum my fingers on my purse in my lap and look around the living room. It's very homey and welcoming. There are several pictures hanging on the wall and some native American stuff. As the silence continues, it isn't broken until another holler is heard from outside. The sliding door opens and loud voices fill the house as the rest of the wolves walk in laughing, yelling and talking.

"Sam? Emily? Ya here?" Seth's familiar voice asks.

"Living room." Emily answers. They come around the corner a split second later. "Hey!" Several greetings were whispered around the room. I look up to my right and sigh.

"Samantha, what are you doing here?" Seth asks.

"She's gonna be staying here for a little while. With all that is going on at her house she hasn't been sleeping. Plus, one of them used her powers on her." Sam answered.

"Oh." They scattered themselves around the small room like it was normal. Jared took the spot next to Embry, Paul sat next to Sam as Emily moved to Sam's lap, Seth took the chair and everyone else sat on the floor. As they fell into a conversation about the "battle" that was coming up, I fell into a distant state of mind, blocking everyone out. My mind drifted off to Kristalls' up in Denali. Normally, the music would be bumping, bodies grinding, drinks being poured and in about twenty minutes...the floor would create a circle as Tanya, Kate, and I dance. We were always showstoppers. Mostly because of the two of them had a certain glimmer and everything, but it's not like they are the only ones that are gorgeous. All I'd have to do it add honey colored contacts and body shimmer and I would look just like them. The attention that we got was great, we'd always get drinks from other guys, even a few girls haha. Several guys would try to hit on us and only a few would succeed with me. We'd dance for a while, he'd buy me drinks, I'd drink them and sometime later...we would go to his place and hook up. Even though I like to have fun, I was careful. I made sure none of them had a girlfriend because I'm not a home wrecker and Tanya or Kate would tell me if they had any diseases. When they first told me the first guy had HIV I asked how they knew that and it's because they can smell it in the blood without having to taste it. I was really close to going home with him but thankfully they told me. They can also get any guy to tell them whatever they want just by flirting with them. Also I use protection every single time. The last thing I want is to get preggers or anything. After I would hook up with em' I'd leave quickly after. I'm not one for all the cuddling shit. In and out...that's my motto. As I continued thinking about all the amazing times I had, a warm hand brought me back to the little room. I looked down at my leg and followed the hand to Embry.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked looking at him. He looked at his hand and smirked.

"Sorry...couldn't help it."

"Well...try." I scoffed looking away. Since the Volturi will be here in a few days, I'm gonna be staying here and he's gonna have to learn to keep his distance. I plan on only going back tomorrow to get a few more pairs of clothes but I'm gonna go home before they go to the field.

"Ok, who evers turn it is to patrol...get to it." Sam ordered. Embry stood up along with Jared and Seth. Embry looked at me with a smile.

"I'll be back."

"Please...don't threaten me." I say cockily. He kinda laughs and leaves with the other two behind him. After a while Sam and Emily head up to their bedroom leaving me, Paul, Quil, Brady, Collin and Leah. The five of them chat randomly in the corner, clearly leaving me out of it. I notice a few times that Paul keeps looking at me from the corner of his eye. When he catches me looking he just smirks and winks. Is he flirting with me? I mean, he isn't that bad looking. Nice body, attractive face. He's the type of guy I like to hook up with. Unconsciously, I smirk back and tuck a piece of stray hair behind my ear making him snicker. I end up moving to the kitchen table sometime later and pull my phone out. I text my mom letting her know what is going on so she doesn't have to worry. I tell her that I'm coming back tomorrow to get clothes and that before they leave for the field I'm gonna be coming home. She tells me that Bella and Zafrina are sorry about what happened but I don't care. They shouldn't have done it. Leah, Quil, Brady and Collin leave close to midnight leaving Paul in the living room watching tv. I walk back in there and sit next to him on the love seat.Inappropriate comments swim in my held and I feel guilty for thinking them. As I look out the corner of my eye, his form is highlights by the glow of the TV. I haven't had sex in a while and I need to release some tension. Suddenly, he looks at me and I turn my full attention to him.

"What are you looking at?" he asks cooly.

"You." The smirk playing on my lips.

"Um...why?"

"Because you're hot." I reply moving myself onto his lap and push my lips against his. As the warm wraps around my lips, Embry flashes in my head then I feel guilty. I push him out of the way and press my lips more against Paul's. His hands grip my shoulders and he pushs me slightly away but I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer as I rub grind against him.

"Samantha..." he mumbles against my lips.

"What?" I ask breaking the kiss for a split second before rubbing against him provocatively.

"You can't be doing this." he replied pushing me away.

"And why not?"

"Because you're Embry's imprint."

"Which I don't wanna be. I don't wanna be tied to one person for the rest of my life. So right now...I'm living my life the way I want to, not the way I'm supposed to because of the damn imprint." I whisper rubbing my hands over his shirtless chest.

"Saman-" I quickly cut him off by pushing my lips to his again. I grind my pelvis against his stomach before pushing my butt outward. My arms slide upward and I tangle my fingers in his hair making him growl against my lips. "I'm gonna die for this I hope you know that." he says against my lips. His arms wrap around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Our touching becomes more needy. I can feel a slight bump under me and I grind against it. "Not here...Sam will hear." he pulls away.

"I have an idea...let's go." I reply getting off of him. I grab my purse and lead him to my car parked in the driveway. He anxiously looks around and gets into the passenger seat. I start the car and pull out of the driveway quickly. Our breathing had become erotically fast and has now become anxious. I drive out of La Push, passed Forks and up to Port Angeles. I pull into the hotel parking lot and we climb out. Ten minutes later after renting a room for the night, the door is slammed shut and my clothes come flying off. Once we are naked I jump onto him and lock my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. As we start making out he takes up to the bed. His tongue is hot against mine as they fight for dominance. He pulls away from me for a minute and I watch as he slides on a condom. When he returns to me he pins me against the bed and pins my arms above my head.

"If I die because of this...it's all on you." he growls.

"You can blame it on me if you want...say I drugged you. I really don't care just...shut up and fuck me." I gasp grinding against his hard shaft.

"Since you gave me permission." he smirks before slamming into me making me gasp.

"Ah god, you're the biggest I've had." I gasp biting my lip.

"You're the horniest I've had." he laughs as he starts to pick up his pace. "So did you hook up alot or something?" he asks ramming into me a few times making me gasp and lean my head deeper into the bed.

"I g-guess you could say that. Some call me slutty but I call myself very active. What about you? Are you what they call 'a man-whore?" I start to move my hips, matching his pace.

"I guess you could say that." he laughs. Our talking pretty much quits after that. I soon grew tired of being pinned to the bed and on my back so I pulled my arms out from his hands and pushed him over, still keeping him in me. I straddled him and placed my hands on his thighs behind me to hold myself up as I rode him. He grabbed my waist and held me as he bucked his hips upward when I would go down. "Embry is so lucky." he growls rubbing his hands across my stomach and up to my breasts.

"Yeah...whatever." I hiss through clenched teeth and pick my pace up. "Oh fuck...shit." I moan sitting up and raising my arm behind my head. Suddenly he growls and flips back over but this time I'm on my stomach. He grabs my hips and lifts them up as he enters me again. I gasp out loud as he hits my g-spot. I arch my back, pushing my butt out making him go deeper. I rest my upper body on my forearms as he rocks me against him.

"Oh sweet Jesus..." he moans. I feel sweat hit my back as it drips off of him. I mingles with my sweat making it slide to the front. Just as I get used to this position he flips me back onto my back and rams into me several times making me moan out loud and grab the sheets. I feel his hand slide from my hip to my swollen clit and he stokes it with his thumb. He applies pressure every five thrusts sending massive shock waves through my body. Each time he applied pressure, my hips would buck sending him deeper into me. My insides clenched as he rubbed it again, tightening around him making him gasp. "Shit do that again." he growled. His rubbing and thrusting picked up as I clenched around him. Somewhere my purse was lying on the floor and my phone started ringing. He started to slow down as he looked toward the sound. Just before he completely stopped I locked my ankles around his waist.

"Don't you dare stop." I growled looking up at him.

"What if it's Embry?"

"He don't have my number and nobody in my family would've given it to him." I answered bucking my hips into him. When I did that it made him hit my spot again and I grabbed a hold of the blanket under me. I heard him growl then felt him take one of my breasts into his mouth as he continued to thrust and rub my clit. I felt so much pleasure, I thought my entire body was going to explode. I tightened around him as he grew inside me, building up his orgasm. As he sucked and nipped my erect nipple I arched my back bringing him in deeper and closer. His other hand grabbed my waist and squeezed tightly. I moan in slight pain and pleasure.

"Sami....I'm almost there." he groans raising back up and grabbing my legs, lifting my butt off the bed.

"Few more minutes." I gasped. After I said that I guess...I was wrong because I lost it and let out a moan that rang in my ears. He followed seconds later, twitching a few times before letting my legs go and collapsing next to me. After we regained control of our breathing I walked to the bathroom to shower leaving him on the bed. As I washed him off of me I couldn't believe I just did that. I just fucked one of Embry's best friends. Wait, why do I care? I'm awful. When I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and sat down. As soon as my bottom touched the porcelain of the toilet I started to cry. I didn't know why I was crying but it felt like I had too. As I sat there...guilty, betrayal, disloyalty and hurt washed over me. There was a quiet knock at the door and I opened it. "Why am I crying?"

"It's because of the imprint. Even if you don't want to admit it...you feel guilty because of Embry. It was wrong for us to do that because you have been imprinted on." he sighed leaning against the door frame.

"I don't want to do this. I want to be able to fuck who I want without feeling this way." I cry sitting back on the toilet.

"Well...as much as I hate to say this because I know what you mean...it's never going to be the same way it was before he imprinted. Every time you do it with another man, you're going to feel guilty."

"God this sucks. Wait what do you mean you know what I mean?"

"I pray to god I never imprint for the same reason you don't like being imprinted on. Being tied down for the rest of your life. I mean come on..love at first sight? Really?" he snickers making me laugh.

"You know something...I think you my dear, could be my best friend. We are just alike." I laugh wiping my face.

"Guess so." We fall silent for a few minutes. "I'm gonna shower, then we can head back." he says.

"Ok, ready when you are." I walk out letting him shower and I start to get my clothes back on. I run a finger through my hair and blow dry it as if nothing happened. When I finish I run my fingers through my hair and fix the bed to the way it was before. As he finishes up, he comes out with the towel around his waist whistling.

"You know something...if Embry hadn't imprinted on you, I would've liked to have you as one of my many sex partners." he smirked pulling his boxers on.

"Me too." I laughed. "You ready?" I ask grabbing my purse from the floor in front of the dresser.

"Yep, let's hit the road." I left the key on the dresser and we left, headed back to La Push. After a talkative drive, we made it back and I went to the couch and instantly fell asleep while he crashed on the floor.