Status: Active!

It Must Be Love

Ri, it's an obsession.

"Hollie! Make Jack and Zack stop making fun of Starbucks!"
All at once, the All Time Low boys came running onto their tour bus, loud screams following their entrance. I had been enjoying my alone time without the yelling, running around, and immature complaints but within two hours they were back from their meeting.
"Jack Attack and Zack, stop making fun of Rian's obsession with Starbucks please." I told them, not looking up from my laptop. Though being on tour with All Time Low was fun, I had a job to do. I was their press manager that scheduled their interviews, soundchecks, acoustic sessions, etc. and had to get them there with the help of Matt.
"It's not an obsession!" Rian protested.
"Ri, it's an obsession." I replied, looking at him with a solomn glare. Rian pouted, sitting down across from me in the front lounge. Jack instantly headed for the TV, turning the Playstation on. Zack grabbed his phone and began tapping it, and Alex sat down next to me. He was being unusually quiet.
"So what's on the agenda for today, boss?" Alex asked me, leaning on my shoulder and looking at my laptop screen.
"Radio interview in a half an hour and a small acoustic session, then you guys have four interviews at the venue. You have an hour for lunch then soundcheck, then a half an hour before you have a meet and greet with some hustlers."
He groaned, burying himself deeper into my neck.
"I'm so tired," Alex complained, dragging out the 'd' in tired.
"Well maybe if you didn't stay up all night drinking whiskey and playing Modern Warfare you wouldn't be so tired, dear." I responded, continuing to check my email and reply to whatever messages I needed to. Everybody was used to Alex's and I's touchy relationship; besides my best friend since I moved to Maryland, Chanel, Alex was probably the closest person to me.
Besides, I was Jack's step-sister and worked for the guys -- we were all great friends and basically a family. It would be weird if it was anything else.
Alex stuck his tongue out at me in response, making me giggle.
"Hey love-birds, do ya mind? You're makin' me naustious," Jack scolded. "Especially being that that's my little sis."
Alex put on a pouty face, making me laugh again.
"C'mon assholes, we gotta get to the radio station!" Matt yelled suddenly, gathering everybody's attention.
I smiled, taking a deep breath of relief; I would be alone again.
"Hey Hollie-bear, you should come with us the interview!" Jack suggested excitedly as everyone filed off the bus. Usually I just ordered the guys where to go, not actually acompany them. That was Matt's job.
"Yeah, Holls! You should come," Zack agreed.
"Uh...um, I don't think so, guys." I said, watching my alone time quickly slip out of my fingers.
"Pleeeeeeease, Holly?" Alex asked, joining in with the pouty faces. I sighed, looking at Matt with a please help me face.
"I haven't called Kendra in days, she'll kill me if I don't call her today..." Matt said with a hopeful face, referring to his girlfriend back in Maryland.
"Fine, I'll come." I muttered, grabbing my iPhone and opening up my email account. The guys cheered in happiness as I trailed behind them, Alex and Jack instantly looping arms with me and leading me to their rented car.
~~~
"Hey girly," Chanel's friendly voice greeted, making me sigh in relief. I needed someone sane to talk to to keep me from going crazy with these boys.
"Chay, I miss you so much." I immedieatly blurted out, burying my head in the pillow I was laying on.
"Aw I miss you too, Holls. How's tour?" She asked. I could tell there was something going on by the tone in her voice; her thoughts were occupied by something.
"Fine, fine. You know the boys. What's wrong?"
"What do you mean what's wrong? Nothing's wrong."
"Chanel, I know something's wrong. I can tell, you're my best friend for fuck's sake."
Chanel sighed, then spoke into the phone. "I think...I think I like somebody."
"Oh my gosh! Really? Who?!" I exclaimed. After getting out of a relationship with Zack a few months ago, both Chanel and Zack had been in a funk. It was obvious they missed each other but I was physced to hear that Chay was finally moving on to a new guy -- someone other than Zack and not All Time Low related.
"Okay, don't freak out. I know Cassandra has dibs and all but...I like Jack." Chanel admitted. My jaw dropped -- Cassandra was one of our closest friends, and her and Jack had been in a relationship for awhile now. Though Cassandra wasn't the most trust-worthy of girlfriends, it was understandable why Jack liked her. She was gorgeous, smart, came from a rich family, and was in college.
"Chanel...Chay, you can't like him. He's dating Casey." I told her, shaking my head in dissaproval. As if she could see me.
"But Hollie-Bear! He's so damn cute. And I've known him forever, Cassandra isn't even a good girlfriend. Whatever, he's just a crush, maybe I'm just going insane." Chanel began rambling.
"Yeah, I think you are going insane, Chay. Maybe you need to get out of Maryland for awhile and come stay with us on tour," I suggested jokingly.
"I wish. If I could only get out of work for a little...geez, my life would be perfect!"
Chanel worked in an office; a book company's office to be exact. She didn't want to attend college, mostly because her mom couldn't afford it and she knew she wouldn't be able to make it in another four years of school. Instead she just applied to a bunch of boring office jobs and finally was hired for one.
"Aw, don't worry. We'll be home in only two weeks. Anywhos, I gotta go. The boys' show starts in a half an hour."
Chanel and I bid our good-byes, and I was left with ten minutes before the boys got to the dressing room.
I spread my body out on the strangely comfortable couch, closing my eyes, slowly watching the room fade before my very eyes.
~~~
Chapter one! This is my first story on mibba & I hope that you guys enjoy it. Things are going to eventually be picking up, no worries :)
Message/comment/subsribe por favor!
<3