Status: Active!

It Must Be Love

We need to get her to a hospital.

John's POV
I had to admit -- being with Hollie again was amazing. After only being back together for a week, I had officially fallen back in love with her.
"Hey," I whispered in Hollie's ear as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. "Wanna come watch All Time Low with me?"
Hollie giggled, nodding. "Of course."
We made our way to side-stage as ATL started their set with "Time Bomb". I noticed Hollie drift into her thoughts and zone out, mostly staring at Alex. I understood how close the two were, but sometimes I thought their relationship was a little... weird.
"You okay, hun?" I asked Hollie over the loud music. Jack was playing his guitar solo in "Jasey Rae", and the band only had two more songs til the end of the show.
"Yeah," She smiled. "Just a little weary."
"What do you mean? Is everything alright?" I asked, going into boyfriend panic mode. Hollie shrugged, waving my concerns away.
"I'm fine, babe. It's okay, I've just been working a lot lately."
I nodded, unconvinced. Hollie had been extremely pale lately, and I noticed her getting skinnier and skinnier. Maybe it was just me or it was how she was dressing, but she was started to look unhealthy -- sick, even.
"Are you sure?"
Hollie began to grip my arm tightly as she fought to keep her eyes open.
"J-John..." She stuttered.
"Hollie? Hollie, what's going on?" I demanded, holding Hollie up in my arms and searching for help. I saw Pat and Jared talking off in the corner and called them over.
"Something's wrong," I shrieked nervously.
"We need to get her to the hospital." Pat decided. Hollie's body began to get cold and lose color; her eyes flickering.
And suddenly, she collasped in my arms.
Her body felt cold and heavy as tears began to brim my eyes. Jared was calling 911 off on the side since it was still too loud to hear anything. ATL only had one more song -- "Dear Maria, Count Me In" of course.
"The ambulence is on their way." Jared announced, talking as loud as he could.
I continued to panic. Why had Hollie passed out so suddenly? I brushed her hair back, trying to distract myself from my unconious girlfriend.
ATL ran off stage, their wide grins quickly fading.
"What's wrong with Hollie?" Jack demanded. I could see his big brother instincts kicking in.
"She passed out, we don't know why," Pat replied, biting his lip.
"You don't know?" Alex exclaimed, anger lacing in his tone.
"You're telling me that as her boyfriend, you don't know about Hollie's eating problems?!" Alex yelled angrily. Rian and Zack stood there awkwardly, sweat dripping of their faces. Jack looked just as angry -- this was his little sister for fuck's sake -- but just wasn't saying anything.
"E-eating problems?" I stuttered, my eyes widening.
"Jesus fucking Christ," Alex muttered, taking Hollie gently out of my arms and carrying her bridal style towards the dressing rooms.
"She has eating problems?!" I exclaimed.
Jack, Rian, and Zack ignored my question. "Did someone call the ambulence?"
"Yeah, they're on the their way." Jared answered.
Jack sighed. "John, I've known you for years, but if really wanna be with my little sister then you have to get to know her a lot better."
"I didn't...I just...I had no idea, Jack. Seriously, I'm so sorry." I replied, not exactly knowing how to respond.
"Don't apologize to me, John. Apologize to my little sister." Jack snarled, taking off towards the dressing room Alex had taken Hollie to.
~~~
Jack's POV
"What the fuck happened?!" Chanel screamed, entering the dressing room.
Nobody answered her as we all waited for the ambulence to come. Could they be any slower?
"What. The fuck. Happened?" Chanel repeated.
Before anyone could answer her -- if they even would -- two paramedics stormed into the room, asking us all a series of questions.
"Is anyone related to Miss Madden-Barakat?" One of them asked.
"I am." I instantly replied.
"Has this ever happened before?" The female paramedic asked me, a soft look on her face.
"Yeah," I said quietly. "About two weeks ago."
"Do you know why?" The male paramedic continued.
"They said that it was because she wasn't eating." I mumbled.
"Is she sick? Aneroxic, buliemic..." The female paramedic listed a few eating disorders, but I shook my head.
"They said she didn't have anything. She was in therapy for a few days but quit."
"Okay, I think that's all the information we'll be needing." The female paramedic said, smiling gently.
"Can I ride in the ambulence?" I asked, my voice full with hopefulness.
The male paramedic had a worried expression on his face, "I don't think so, Mr. Barakat. Hollie is going to need a lot of help and it wouldn't be very safe to have anybody besides us in the ambulence."
I nodded understandingly. They strapped Hollie to a stretcher and began speeding down the road.
"We need to get to the hospital." Alex announced. We all nodded in agreement.
Chanel was crying hysterically while Alex looked like he could breakdown any second now. Zack looked down, tapping his fingers on the table nervously. Rian sipped his Starbucks cup annoyingly, biting the straw. Matt was off talking to the bus driver and John was in the corner of the room, his head down in shame.
"The bus driver said that he'll drive to the hospital since you guys don't have a show tomorrow." Matt announced.
As everyone began piling on the tour bus, I couldn't help but notice that Cassandra was nowhere to be found.
I walked down the hallway, despretly searching for Case. She had to know what had happened to Hollie; plus I'm sure Hollie would appreciate Case being there for her.
I came across Hey Monday's dressing room, swinging open the door. On the couch, there was Cassandra and Mike of Hey Monday making out.