Status: Active!

It Must Be Love

We're gonna be okay.

Alex's POV
I couldn't believe John -- this was his girlfriend for fuck's sake. He didn't know about Hollie's eating problems?
I sat in the front lounge, impatiently waiting for the bus to start moving. We needed to get to the hospital as soon as possible.
Suddenly, the front door slammed close and Jack walked in, a pissed off expression on his face. I doubted it was because of John, being that he had gotten over it way faster than I did. And if anything, he wouldn't be pissed about Hollie, he would be worried. Which only left one thing -- a girl.
"Hey Jack-Attack, what happened?" I heard Chanel ask Jack. She had thankfully calmed down.
"Why don't you ask Cassandra?" Jack spat angrily.
"Oh please, stop being a baby Jack! I said I was sorry, isn't that enough?" Cassandra's voice suddenly filled the bus as it began moving.
"You were making out with Mike! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jack growled.
"He kissed me, you asshole!" Cassandra protested dramatically.
"He said you told him that we had broken up." Jack replied flatly. "It's over, Cassandra."
Cassandra's jaw dropped. "You're...you're breaking up with me?"
"Yeah. I'm breaking up with you, Cassandra." Jack said quietly, as if he was trying to accept it himself.
"But...but Jacky, it was a mistake. You know that!"
Jack snorted. "You don't accidentally cheat on your boyfriend, and you sure as hell don't accidentally make out with another guy."
So Cassandra had made out with Mike from Hey Monday "accidentally". I couldn't exactly say I was surprised, since she had a history with cheating on her boyfriends. It was a shock when Jack announced that him and Cassandra were dating.
Chanel, Zack, Rian, Matt, and I watched as the two screamed back and forth at each other. Finally, Cassandra stormed off into the bunk area and the bus screeched to a stop, which meant we were at the hospital. Where Hollie was.
~~~
John's POV
I slowly walked down the hall of the hospital, my hands shaking. How could I had been so care free? I knew something was wrong but I didn't even bother to ask Hollie. The nurse had told me that she was in room 223, and no matter how much I didn't want to see everyone (especially Jack and Alex), I had to go see my girlfriend.
Finally, I reached the room and knocked on the door.
"What are you doing here?" Alex spat, cracking open the door.
"I'm here to see my girlfriend." I replied, an angry tone to my voice.
Alex rolled his eyes. "I doubt she wants to see you right now."
Before I could respond, I heard a faint voice from inside.
"Lex, let him in."
It was Hollie.
Alex sighed, swinging the door open, revealing Hollie in her hospital bed. "I'll see you later, Holl."
Alex stormed out of the room. I stepped in, closing the door gently behind me.
"Hey." I greeted quietly.
"Hi." Hollie squeaked.
"So...what'd they say?" I asked her, sitting down next to the bed.
Hollie shrugged. "They're gonna keep me here for a few days. I've officially been labeled as an aneroxic."
I was quiet for a second. I noticed tears slowly roll down Hollie's pale cheeks.
"I'm sorry for not asking."
Hollie snorted quietly. "John, it's not your fault. I'm a self-concious freak that never wants to eat, that's my problem, not your's."
"You're not a freak, Hollie." I whispered, fighting back tears myself. "How long are you going to be here?"
Hollie shrugged. "Until I'm 'better'."
I nodded, feeling as though I could cut the tension in the room with the knife.
"I love you, Hollie Marie." I told her quietly, kissing her forehead gently.
"I love you too." She replied, fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. She fought out a sob, leaning her head on my shoulder.
"You're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay." I said, rubbing her shoulder supportively.
"I hope." Hollie whispered.
--------------------------------------------------
Short & shitty chapter :/
IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH! I am SO sorry! School has been kicking my ass and I haven't had a whole lot of free time. But never the less, I am BACK! I'll also be updating Girls Do What They Want and I'm staring a new The Maine story dedicated to Pioneer.
Speaking of Pioneer.... htrjngeiodfkajkn NINE DAYS! I am so excited. Who else pre-ordered it? And the music video! Gah! And the special gift?! Oh my goshhh. These boys are going to be the death of me. Who's going/went to the Pioneer tour? I wanna hear stories! Message me!
Anyways... THANK YOU for reading, subscribing, commenting, etc. Love you guys!
Melissa