Status: Active!

It Must Be Love

Can someone call 911?

"Hollie? Helloooo? Holliiiiiie?"
"Dude, what if she's not...alive? Like, what if she died?"
"SHIT, my little sister is dead! What the fuck am I gonna do?!"
I slowly cracked my eyes open as they adjusted to the dull gray of the dressing room.
"I'm not dead, you assholes." I mumbled, sitting up and taking a sip of whoever's water bottle was on the table next to the couch.
"Hollie! You're alive!" Alex exclaimed happily, running over and giving me a tight hug.
"Uh...yeah..." I replied, a confused tone to my voice. "What happened?"
"Nothing really. We got to the dressing room and you were passed out on the couch and wouldn't wake up." Zack explained quickly, lifting weights in the corner of the room.
"Oh. Well yeah, I'm kind of tired." I told the guys, shrugging.
"Did you eat something today?" Alex asked, concerned.
I closed my eyes for a second, thinking about today's events.
"Shit, you haven't eaten anything today, have you?" Jack's eyes widened as he walked towards me.
"Uh...no. I guess I forgot." I replied nonchalantly.
"Hollie, you need to eat something." Rian announced sternly.
"Don't worry about it guys, I've just been working all day and forgot." I said, shrugging as I slowly rose from the couch. Suddenly, I felt the room closing in on me and black splotches enter my vision.
Alex's voice was the last thing I heard before my body made contact with the floor.
~~~
Alex's POV
"Don't wory about it guys, I've just been working all day and forgot."
Before I knew it, a chain of terrifying events took place. Hollie stood up from the couch, her eyes widening. Suddenly, she fell to the floor.
"Hollie!" I yelled, lifting her head in my hands. Her eyes were closed and her hands were cold.
"Fuck, what the hell just happened?" Zack asked, running over to Hollie's body.
"I don't know, she just collasped!" Jack shrieked.
"Can someone call 911?" I asked quietly, my voice cracking.
"On it." Rian quickly responded as he spoke into the phone.
"Does she have any medical condition or something?" He asked Jack.
"Not that I know of. She doesn't have an eating disorder and she's not diabetic either." Jack replied professionally, a worried expression on his face.
"Has this ever happened before?" Zack asked quietly.
"No." Jack mumbled. I played with Hollie's dark brown hair, butterflies entering my stomach. Would she be okay? I loved Hollie, maybe even had romantic feelings for her. She was my best friend and she knew that I would never let anything happen to her.
Everybody was nearly silent when the paramedics ran in, shooting questions at Jack just because he was the only person that had a relation to Hollie.
"Okay, we're gonna have to take Miss Madden--"
"Madden-Barakat. She heiphens her name." Jack quickly corrected.
The paramedic gave Jack an annoyed look, then continued. "We're going to have to take Miss Madden-Barakat to the hospital for some tests. She's still unconcious which appears to be from either dehydration or lack of food, but it's still too early to tell. Mr. Barakat, you can ride in the ambulence with us if you want."
Jack, of course, agreed. And though Rian, Zack, and I wanted to come too, they wouldn't let us. All the bands on the tour and their crews were now alarmed after hearing about Hollie. Everybody loved her and her contatiously happy personality, so this affected everyone.
I watched as they strapped Hollie's unconcious body to the stretcher and loaded her into the ambulence.
The paramedics climbed in after too, along with Jack. Without a good-bye to either one of them, the truck began speeding down the road and off to the hospital.
~~~
Comment/subsribe :D
<3 Melissa