Status: Active!

It Must Be Love

You're probably picking up some prostitute you ordered from California.

Hollie's POV
I walked into the Maryland airport, my suitcase in one hand and phone in the either. I was more then excited to finally be going home, but I wasn't exactly concerned about my eating habits. I was actually thinking about Jack and Chanel. They cared about me and didn't want me to go back to my old self, which made me want to change myself.
I looked around the airport, searching for Chanel and Jack, who were supposed to be picking me up. Suddenly I spotted a familiar figure walking my way with dark blonde hair, wearing a Glamour Kills tee shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.
Shit. I thought, looking down instantly and acting like I hadn't seen him.
"Hollie." The boy said flatly; his eyes cold and his emotion numb.
"Alex." I replied, my tone weak. I looked up at him, attempting to show my confidence.
"So I guess you're back." Alex stated, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Yeah, just got off my flight," I said, nodding.
"Who's picking you up?" Alex asked. Suddenly I remembered when Alex had said about me -- and my "nice, quiet girl" mold instantly broke.
"Why do you care?" I sneered.
"Well I was gonna offer you a ride, but obviously they drugged you at that loony bin to make you such a bitch." Alex said, smirking.
"Oh, how clever," I rolled my eyes. "Why are you talking to me?"
"Because I thought I would be nice and make the first move to getting back to being best friends." Alex told me.
I was kinda shocked at that, but that didn't make me forget what he had said about me.
"Really? So you wanna be best friends with me again? The girl that supposedly ruined anything, that tore All Time Low apart." I spat, anger building up inside of me.
Alex's face fell. "You heard."
"How could I not, Alex? Everyone on the tour heard what you said. I would be making a fool of myself if I didn't know."
Alex bit his lip. "I didn't mean what I said, Hollie, I was drunk--"
"That's a fucking lie, Alex. I'm not taking your shit." I replied, an acidic tone laced in my voice.
"Hollie, I'm sorry about everything I said. Really. I still love you." Alex said, putting his hand on my hip gently.
"Oh, fuck off, Alex. You're probably picking up some prostitute you ordered from California." I spat angrily.
"Hollie, please. Just forgive me. Let me make it up." Alex begged.
I sighed. "Alex, you were my best friend, and you hurt me. You talked shit about me and embarrassed me. I don't think I'm ready for... to be friends again."
"When will you be ready to be friends again?" Alex asked, his eyes filled with concern.
"I don't know, Alex," I answered softly. "I'm just not ready."
He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Fine. I'll see you around, Hollie."
Before I could even say good-bye back, Alex pushed past me, taking off in the opposite direction. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. I had been so excited to be back home, and Alex had ruined my entire mood. Who had known that I was going to run into Alex of all people, at the airport?
"Holliiiiieeee!"
I turned around to see Jack running towards me, squealing happily.
Just be cool and act like you didn't even see Alex, I thought to myself.
"Jack Attack!" I shrieked, hugging him tightly.
"Hollie-Bear I missed you so much!" Jack yelled.
"I missed you too!" I giggled.
After Jack finally let go of my waist, Chanel was next.
"Chay!" I exclaimed.
"Hey girly," Chanel giggled. "Welcome home!"
"Thanks," I grinned. "Let's get out of here."
Chanel and Jack agreed, so we left the airport almost instantly.
"So... um, have you guys talked to Alex?" I asked awkwardly when we got to Jack and I's apartment. Jack's facial expression immideatly turned sour.
"No," He said. "Why?"
"Just wondering," I replied.
"Have you?" Chanel jumped in.
"...No. Why are you guys being so suspicious?" I asked, swinging open the door to my room. I was relieved to see my room had been untouched, and looked the same way it did a month ago.
"Suspicious? Why would we be suspicious?" Jack responded, his eyebrows arched.
"I don't know..." I answered. There was something definitely going on.
I dropped my suitcases on the floor of my room, and went back into the living room, where Chanel and Jack were sitting on the couch and watching TV.
"If there was something you guys knew that I didn't know... would you tell me?" I asked them, crossing my arms over my chest.
Jack's eyes widened and Chanel was quiet.
"...Absolutely," Chanel answered.
"Yeah, definitely, sis." Jack agreed.
"Okay," I smiled. "Thanks."
Although I wasn't entirely convinced by Chanel and Jack, I would leave it alone for now. I'm sure it wasn't huge, because they absolutely wouldn't hide something big from me, especially if I asked.
"So do you want to get something to eat?" Jack asked.
"Sounds good." I replied. Relieved expressions washed over their faces, and I couldn't help but smile.
~~~
Twenty minutes later, and we were at Applebee's. Chanel eating some pasta dish, Jack eating a burger, and me with a burger.
"Oh shit." Chanel muttered, dropping her fork.
"What?" I asked in panic mode. Jack's eyes widened.
"Um... Alex. He's, uh behind you. Coming towards us." Chanel replied. My jaw dropped. What if he told them about our little incident at the airport?
"What the fuck?" I hissed.
Before anyone could even respond, Alex appeared at the table.
"Hey guys," Alex greeted.
"Uh, hi." Chanel greeted back awkwardly. At Alex's side was a girl -- probably our age -- and a little boy, who looked about four or five years old.
"I didn't know you guys were here." Alex said, looking mostly at me.
"Yeah, we're taking Hollie out for dinner. It's her first night back." Chanel replied, smiling polietly.
"Oh, really? That's good, Holls." Alex smiled. Thank you for not saying anything, I thought to myself.
"Oh! I almost forgot. This is my girlfriend Taylor, and her son Jay." Alex said, grinning widely. Girlfriend? And most importantly, son?
"Nice to meet you," I quickly jumped in. Jack looked like he was about to blow.
"Nice to meet you too." Taylor replied polietly. Jay hid behind Taylor, looking scared to death.
"So how are you, Jack?" Alex asked. Here it goes.
"You're a fucking dick, Alex," Jack growled.
"How am I a dick?" Alex responded, obviously playing dumb.
"You really think we wanna meet your girlfriend and her fucking son? You broke my little sister's heart and now you assume everything's all okay!" Jack exclaimed, anger pulsing through his veins. I had never seen my brother so pissed.
"I was just trying to be friendly, okay, asshole? I miss being your best friend and I miss having Hollie-Bear around, but obviously you want nothing to do with me." Alex yelled, Taylor beginning to look around nervously.
"Alex, honey..." Taylor attempted to speak, but instantly got cut off by Alex.
"And I guess since Jack is such an asshole, you don't know about Cassandra and John's little relationship." Alex asked, smirking at me.
"What do you mean Cassandra and John's 'little relationship'?" I growled.
"Oh. You didn't know?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading y'aaalll. <3