Alternative Rip

sonny's song

At first I went to Alternative Rip to find myself, now I go in search of Remy. I guess I did find myself sometime between the first time and now, because Remy was so perfectly me. No one understood why I loved her so much and they never will because Remy’s fucking gone. I guess it’s alright that she’s dead—Remy was going crazy and if someone fucktard hadn’t hit her with his truck, then she probably would’ve splatted her body across the pavement under the bridge.

Tammy and Elsie, they really had no idea what was going on underneath Remy’s stupid fucking blue hair. And Tammy was supposed to be her best friend. Tammy was oblivious as Elsie is stupid.



Remy had pink hair when I first saw her in Alternative Rip. She was wearing black boots and some oversized “obscure” band t-shirt. When she bent over to look at the hardcore shitty records I saw her dirty girl underwear peaking out under her shirt. I didn’t talk to Remy, I barely looked at her but I felt her presence and that’s all I needed. I couldn’t even walk past her to look at the stupid Kooks records.

It was the twelfth time that I saw her in Alternative Rip that we spoke. I was walking out with a Terry Jacks album when she grabbed it from my hands and laughed her way outside with it in her grasp.

Remy was a natural disaster and I never took cover. Remy destroyed every part of me she could and left me with nothing and the need of her comfort.
♠ ♠ ♠
?????