Alternative Rip

tammy's tune

I don’t remember the exact time I stopped giving a shit about Elsie pining after Sonny and not me. Elsie’s such a sack of garbage but I’m not going to dump him. I think he’s only with me anymore to sneak his way into Sonny. Or maybe he thinks when he dumps me I’m going to spill his secrets to Sonny.

Too bad Sonny knows that Elsie talks about him in his sleep sometimes.

Sonny and I frequent this café just outside of our town. I only go to see his miserable ass whine about how much he misses Remy. We order biscuits and drink large coffees (black) and sit in the same seats every time. At first I went because I missed Remy and I liked listening to his stories and Sonny liked to listen to mine.

Now, I can’t fucking stand him. Every time he speaks her name I want to gouge out my eyes with a fork. I want to stab something in my ears so I never have to listen to his voice again. I pity Sonny so much because he’s so fucking miserable and depressed. I’m so sick.

I like watching Sonny being a depressed piece of shit. I hate him so much.
It’s his fucking fault Remy’s blood is stained to the asphalt. Sonny eviscerated Remy’s mind and painted it for the world to see.



New Years Eve was the first time Elsie and I fucked. I say that because it was purely physical. We were so far in over our heads that we pretended to still love each other. We were such fucking phonies.

As our bodies moved, Elsie was thinking about Sonny and Remy. I was thinking about how I wanted to find the bottle of sleeping pills and gobble them until I couldn’t feel any of my limbs anymore.
After I felt dirty and disgusted. I wrapped the sheet about my body and left Elsie naked and exposed. Even asleep he was a whiny bastard. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes (most definitely Elsie’s) and walked outside to the porch swing.

I chain smoked them until the sun rose and Elsie came outside in his underwear looking for me. He grabbed the rest of my cigarette and finished it off.

Fucking cold, he muttered, throwing the butt on me and going back inside. I stayed outside, relishing the feeling of the cold swallowing my body into a numb abyss. I went back inside when I ran out of cigarettes and ran out of ways to kill myself. Elsie was in the shower and hopped inside. We both ignored each other.

That’s when our pseudo-relationship turned into fuck buddies.

Now we just fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
????