Alternative Rip

elsie's expression

Tammy thinks she’s so fucking sly—meeting Sonny at some hipster joint that serves “vegan” muffins and coffee. Goddammit vegans make me so fucking mad. The fact that they go there makes me hate it even more. What’s the point of a goddamn coffee if there’s no creamer in it? It’s full of fucking hipster’s. I fucking hate hipsters and I fucking hate Tammy. I hope her muffin lodges in her throat and she chokes to death.

They were laughing when I saw them from across the street. Sonny was smiling and it the first genuine smile I saw on him since Remy died. This anger boiled under my skin and I wanted to scream.

But I think Sonny is starting to like Tammy and I don’t know why he does. Tammy’s not a good person. She a bitch but everyone has this misconstrued idea that’s she this nice little girl but Tammy doesn’t even pray.

Says she doesn’t believe in God, but I hope He banishes her to hell.



He’s kissed me before. Sonny, that is. And if it were anyone else, it wouldn’t be important enough to retell. We were only fourteen and I still hated Sonny—since fifth grade, I hated him. But we were friends and I wanted him but I also wished he never moved here.

Sonny was the first guy I ever kissed; first guy I thought about when I jerked it. Sonny’s was like a loaded gun and he triggered all these feelings and made me doubt everything I thought I was. Sonny had dragged me to this senior party because his sister’s friend was hosting it. We were the only freshman there.

Sonny drank a lot and I stayed with my cup full of Vodka and Sunny D. The smell of alcohol always reminded me of the way my mum smelled when she swore that she hated me. I drank anyways because Sonny’s eyes were gleaming in the light when he offered me the cup. Sonny had drink after drink and he was so hammered and he walked outside to the back patio with a lit cigarette. He leaned against the railing and stared at me, taking a few drags of his cigarette, whispering that I looked nice tonight.

He tapped his cigarette on the porch rail and laughed—like it was some goddamn joke and I was the fucking punch line. And I was so furious, so mad that Sonny was laughing at me and I wanted to leave—I swear I wanted to leave, but just as I was about to, Sonny kissed me.

It wasn’t even a good kiss but at the time I felt weak in my knees.

Sonny burped in my mouth and he tasted like whiskey and cigarettes. I shivered when I felt Sonny pulling away and I wished I could have kept kissing him, but then Sonny was laughing again.

The back door opened and Heather walked outside wearing barely anything but half a shirt and mini skirt. She wrapped her arms around Sunny and finished his cigarette. When they started to kiss, I had to leave because it hurt so much.

I grabbed a bottle from inside and I walked home. It burned going down my throat but I didn’t care, not anymore.

I think I was crying but I don’t remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
who knew elsie was a dairy enthusiast?????