Status: complete.

This Broken Place.

I want you, I want you

Jane
I laid in bed holding my breath I was trying to act like I was asleep, I stared at the ceiling trying to pretend I was invisible. I wasn’t nearly ready enough to face Kennedy yet. I knew it was a mistake we slept together. I knew deep down inside it was what I wanted, but I didn’t want to confuse Kennedy anymore then I already had.
“If you want me to get up and leave I will,” Kennedy whispered.
I felt my stomach twist in knots as I rolled over to look at him. He had a guilty look on his face, like a child who had spilled grape juice on the white carpet. I bit my lip trying to figure out what I should say to him.
“You don’t have to say anything,” he said slowly as he stood up. I watched as he reached down and picked up his boxers-briefs.
“Kennedy wait a second,” I felt like I yelled. “Kennedy I’m just trying comprehend everything,” I spoke just above a whisper as he leaned against the headboard.
“I know we probably shouldn’t have done that, but you don’t realize how much I miss you.” I watched as he scratched the back of his nec
“Kennedy what happens after this?” It was most likely one of those questions that neither of us had the answer to, but I needed to ask.
“I don’t know Jane, honestly I would love to be able to throw you over my shoulder and take you home. We could then go back to living together and eventually get married,” I watched as small smile creeped on his face as he talked about throwing me over his shoulder.
He made it all sound so simple. It sounded as if I had never lost my memory that I was the same girl he fell in love with. That we could walk out of her as if nothing ever happened wrong between us. I bit my lip trying my best to process what to say next. “You really love me?”
I watched as a shocked look formed on his face. He then looked like I had slapped him. “Jane I love you no matter what, I love the old you and the new you.”
“I want to love you like you love me,” I said as I placed my cold hand against his cheek.
“Please come home with me,” he said before lightly placing his lips on mine.
“Okay,” I didn’t know if I was what I should have really said, but I truly wanted a life with Kennedy.
We got up and got dressed and found Garrett and John sitting in the living room. They got the biggest smiles on their faces when they saw that we were holding hands.
“So is everything better?” Garrett asked with a hopeful look in his eyes.
“I think so,” Kennedy said squeezing my hand.
“I’m gonna go home with you guys,” I said biting my lip. I was still scared out of my mind about hurting Kennedy.
“Good you are really missed back in Arizona,” John said giving me a smile.
I was so happy they were making me feel like everyone wanted me back. I was starting to feel like I was making the right decision.
2 years later
I sat in the living watching Kennedy as he attempted to tie his tie by himself. “Do you need help?” I smiled.
“That would be lovely,” he said with a small laugh.
I walked over to him and tied his tie with ease and adjusted my dress. “So when we get married do you think we can make it to thirty years like your parents?” he asked before pressing his lips to mine.
“Oh you know we can?” I laughed.
Since the day Kennedy brought me home we’d been really happy, we barely fought about anything and Kennedy was willing to do anything to make me fall in love with him. I learned very quickly that I was in love with him. I never actually got my memory back, but Kennedy told me it was okay, because we could make new memories.
“We should probably get going we don’t want to be late to your parent’s anniversary party,” he said reaching over and grabbing my hand.
“I think they can wait,” I smiled before pressing my lips to his.
“God I love you,” he smiled before biting my button lip lightly.
“I love you too,” I loved being able to tell him I love him.
“Okay we got to go,” he said pulling away with a smile.
We got in his car and we drove over to my parent’s house were the party was being held. We walked inside hand in hand. When we reached the backyard we walked over and to where my parents were.
“Hello you two,” my dad said before pulling me into a hug.
“Happy anniversary,” Kennedy said smiling.
“Thank you,” my mom said as she pulled him into a hug.
“Why don’t you two go out there and dance,” my dad said putting his hand on Kennedy’s shoulder.
“Let’s go,” I said grabbing his hand tightly and leading him towards the dance floor.
The moment we got on the dance floor the song switched to Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself close to him. I looked around seeing all the twinkle lights that hung above our head as the sun went down. I smiled realizing how perfect this moment seemed. I looked at Kennedy to see he had a huge smile on his face.
“When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am,” Kennedy whispered in my ear as I rested my head on his shoulder.
“I want this to be our first dance at our wedding.”
“I can make that happen,” he smiled.
At that moment I couldn't wait to marry Kennedy, and just spend forever with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jane's outfit
Chapter title from I Want You

And so it all ends. I'm sorry if this isn't the ending you wanted, but I couldn't think of any other way to end this. This story took me way to long to finish but I just lost inspiration for it in the end. I want to thank you if you ever commented on this story, I loved getting everyone's feedback. I also want to thank you for putting up with me taking forever to update this.

So here is the end of Jane and Kennedy.

maybe in the future I'll right another Kennedy Brock story. I saw The Maine on Tuesday and got to talk to all the guys and it made me want to maybe right another Kennedy story, but who knows.

Once again thank you everyone.