Status: complete.

This Broken Place.

Try to make some sense of it

Kennedy
I was sitting in Jane's room. When out of no where Austin walked into the room.
"Austin what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well I thought I would come see how you and Jane were doing." Austin said walking over and sitting in the chair next to me.
"I'm fine but Jane on the other hand isn't."
"Kennedy you look exhausted."
"That's because I haven't been sleeping much."
"Why don't you go get coffee from the cafeteria and I'll stay here and watch Jane."
"Ok." I said getting up to go get coffee.
Jane
As I opened my eyes everything was so bright. I have no clue where I am or even who I am. I turn my head to see a guy with a mustache sitting in a chair next to my bed.
"Well good morning pretty lady." The guy with a mustache said with a shocked look on his face.
"Who are you?" I asked sitting up.
"Sweetheart I'm Austin."
"Are you my boyfriend?" I asked staring into his eyes.
"Yeah I am Miss."
"How long have we been dating?" I asked him.
"For quite some time." He said smiling.
"What's my name?" I asked blinking my eyes.
"Sweetheart your name is Jane. Do you remember anything?"
"No I don't."
Kennedy
I as I was approaching Jane's room I heard Austin talking to someone.
The second I got through the door way I stood there in complete shock.
Jane was awake and talking.
"Oh my god Jane." I said running to her. She gave me a weird look as I head towards her.
I got over to her and immediately attached my lips to hers. She pulled away.
"Who are you, and you just can't kiss me in front of my boyfriend?"
"What? Who’s your boyfriend?"
"Austin." she said softly.
"Austin what is your problem?" I said annoyed.
"I didn't realize she didn't remember anything. I was just joking around."
"Austin get out." I said pointing towards the door.
"Ok." He said standing up.
"Why did you kick my boyfriend out, and who are you?" She asked confused.
"He's not your boyfriend, and I'm your fiancé Kennedy." She stared at me like a deer caught in head lights.
"Jane do you remember anything?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed next to her.
"No I really don't even know who I am. Kennedy why I am in the hospital?"
"Because you were in a car accident. You were in a coma for 10 months."
"Are you serious?" She looked at me with tears welling up in her eyes.
"Yeah." I said grabbing her hand.
"Jane everything is going to be alright. I need to get a doctor and I need to call your parents."
"Ok."
I walked into the hallway to the nurse station.
"Um excuse me I think I need a doctor. Jane woke up."
"Will do the." nurse said paging the doctor.
Image

I walked back into the room as the doctor finished examing Jane.
"Kennedy well it seems she has no memory of anything."
"What are we going to do about that?" I asked concerned.
"I suggest that you do thing to make her remember. Like show her photos and stuff like that."
"Ok. How long tell I can take her home?"
"Tomorrow."
"Ok."
I walked over and sat on the edge of Jane's bed again.
"How are you feeling?" I asked giving her a smile.
"Confused."
"It’s all going to work out. I'm going to do everything to get your memory back."
"Ok. Kennedy are we in love?" She asked me with a nervous smile.
"Yeah Jane we are." Right about then her parents rushed in the room.
"Oh my god." Her mother said rushing over and hugging her.
"Who are they?" She looked over at me.
"Jane these are your parents."
"What does she mean, who are we?" Drew asked.
"She doesn't remember anything." I said.
"Are you serious?" Lily asked me concerned.
"Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: I Must Be Dreaming
So Jane woke up, but doesn't remember anything. What I have learned so far is it is really difficult to write from Jane's point of view. So I'm going to mostly write from Kennedy's.
Please Comment and Subscribe
Other Stories
My Garrett Story
My John Story
Ok so I started writing another story that has Kennedy in it. It also has Garrett in it. No it's not a slash. Its about two girls who are best friends who meet Garrett and Kennedy. There friendship is tested as they become closer to the boys. I know its weird that I'm writing a Garrett and Kennedy story when I'm not even done with my other stories, but the idea came to me, and I just started writing. It's called Crashing Into Nothing. Sorry for the super long Author's note.