Status: complete.

This Broken Place.

Lovers lost in space

Kennedy
Jane and I were sitting in the living room and I was showing Jane old pictures of us.
"Here's our first day of fifth grade." I said holding the picture.
"We looked cute." Jane said smiling.
"Yeah we did." I said while picking up another picture.
"Kennedy where did we go on our first date?" Jane asked Kennedy.
"I took you out to dinner to Applebee's. I have an idea why don't I recreate our first date."
"Ok sounds good to me."
"So when are we going to go on this date?" Jane asked sitting up from the couch.
"How about tomorrow night?"
"Ok sounds good. What's going on tonight?"
"Moose wants us to come over to his house, and I want you to remeet all the guys."
"Oh ok. What time is that going to be?"
"In like an hour we'll head over there." I said to her.
"Ok I'm going to go get dressed."
"Ok."
When Jane walked into the living room where I was sitting she was dressed.
"You look really pretty." I said.
"Thank you."
When we got to Moose house all the guys were sitting in the living room talking about something.
"Hey guys I want to introduce you to Jane."
"Jane this is Pat, John, Garrett, Jared, Moose, Tim, and Tim." I said to her as I pointed to each of the boys.
"Nice to meet you guys." Jane said smiling.
Jane sat on the couch talking to Pat about something while I was in the kitchen.
"Has she remembered anything yet?" Tim asked me.
"Nope, but I'm trying my hardest to find things to trigger her memory."
"Well I wish you luck Kennedy." Tim said patting me on the shoulder before taking a drink of his beer.
"Thanks."
Image

Jane
I couldn't decide on what to wear on my date with Kennedy.
When I finally decided I got dressed and did my hair and make up. The whole time I was getting dressed, I was just hoping this would trigger something in my brain causing me to remember eve
When I walked out into the living room Kennedy had a goofy smile on his face.
"Jane you look beautiful." Kennedy said causing me to blush.
"Thank you."
He asked standing up from the couch.
"Yeah."
When we got into Kennedy's car we drove for about ten minutes when we finally got to Applebee's.
The hostess sat us in a booth and we both ordered.
"Remembering anything?" Kennedy asked me.
"No but I wish I would."
After dinner we got into Kennedy's car and we drove the opposite direction of our house.
"Where are we going?" I asked him as he continued to drive.
"To part two of the date." He said smiling.
"Where are we going?"
"It’s a surprise."
"Ok."
Kennedy randomly parked in an empty field and got out of the car.
"Come on." He said shutting the door.
"What are we doing?" I asked getting out of the car and sitting on the hood of the car next to him.
"What did we do here before?"
"Well on our first date I took you her after dinner and we laid on the hood of my car and watched a meteor shower that was happening that night, and since meteor showers don't happen every day. I thought us watching the stars would be the next best thing."
"The sky looks beautiful."
"I know. Staring up at the stars makes you realize how small you are in the world.” Kennedy said.
“Yeah. I not only feel small but I feel lost.” I said closing my eyes for a long second. At that moment I felt Kennedy lace his fingers with mine.
I laid there not saying a word, just wondering how many moments like this we’ve had before.
“Hey look there’s a shooting star.” Kennedy said as he pointed up in the sky.
“Make a wish.” He said turning and looking at me.
I inhaled deeply and wished that I could just remember everything.
“What did you wish for?” Kennedy asked me.
“Probably the same thing you did.”
“And what would that be?”
“That I can remember everything.” Kennedy didn’t say anything which means he wished for the same thing.
“You wished for the same thing.” He still didn’t say anything.
“It’s ok that it was your wish.”
After we laid under the stars for about another hour it was time for us to go home. We drove in silence till Kennedy finally said something.
“You know if you never get your memory back I won’t stop loving you.”
“Are you sure?”
“One-hundred percent positive.”
When we pulled up we walked to the front door holding hands. Before Kennedy unlocked the front door he stopped and stared at me.
“Jane is it okay if I kiss you?”
“Of course it is.” As soon as those words left my lips Kennedy lowered his head and attached his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync for a moment when Kennedy pulled away smiling.
We walked inside and went to our separate rooms. I got dressed for bed and lied down. I stared at the ceiling for about ten minutes. I got off the bed and walked out of my room to Kennedy’s room. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer his door.
“Will you please come sleep in my bed with me?” I asked him.
He looked at me with hopeful eyes. “Yeah of course.”
Kennedy followed me into my room. I lied down on the bed and he laid next to me. He put his arm under my next, and I laid my head on his chest.
I took a breath and closed my eyes enjoying the moment.
Kennedy
I couldn’t believe Jane asked me to sleep with her. As she was laying on my chest it made me think of all the times we have slept like this before.
I felt her breathing pattern studied out. Letting me know she was asleep. I took a deep breath enjoying this moment and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title from Saving Grace.
I feel like this title is super appropriate for whats going on with Jane and Kennedy.
So I'm sorry it took me like a week to update. For some reason I'm having a hard time writing this story. I feel like I've hit a wall. I need some feed back on what you guys are thinking.
Please Comment and Subscribe
Also Happy Birthday Kennedy
other stories
Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
Crashing Into Nothing Is my new Garrett and Kennedy story I'm working on. This is the first time I've written about two girls, instead of one.
So I am working on a new Nick Santino story Don’t Touch My Heart. I am really excited the girl in my story is totally different from any of my other characters. So please check it out and subscribe. I am going to be posting on it soon.