Status: In progress :)

Block it out.

Chapter Four.

Alex chewed on his lip from the note. He liked it when the boy pressed his lips against his pale skin. He wrote on the note 'Help how? I'm deaf and I have to suffer from that. And everyone hates me.' He handed the note back to him and watched him write back.

'So?' It said, plain and simple. So. Alex sighed and looked down. He started playing with the laces on his black converse as the bell rang. Then, he stood up and offered a hand to Jack. When he took it, he pulled him up then saw Rian walk out to Jack. Alex quickly hurried away.

He was afraid to Rian. Even though he was short, he was pretty built.

{i will write more once im out of the shower and on my laptop.}
You wrote three hours ago
{I'm not sure? I just posted it! I didn't know you had?}

"Well, he's not the weird boy everyone thinks he is, Ri," Jack said scrunching the paper in his fist then chucking it into his bag "He's nice."

Rian just looked at him weirdly before laughing outloud and slapping a hand onto the lanky boys shoulder a laugh deep from the back of his throat "You're pretty funny, Barakat, you know that?" Rian flashed a smile to the boy before walking past him to his other friends that were by the lockers.

Jack just groaned, before spotting Alex's bag slumped exactly where he had left it. JAck thought he could do a good deed for once, so why not to Alex? He smiled and grabbed the older boys bag and iPod going to his next lesson which he knew was with Alex, they had gym together so they would be in the changing rooms.

"AWw, little Gaskank scared?" a jock was sneering and shoving Alex a little before laughing and walking away wiping a hand on his jeans as if he had just touched someone with a death threatening disease. Jack rolled his eyes.

Alex had already gone into the changing rooms, Jack tagged behind and tapped the older boys shoulder passing his bag with a half smile to him. Jack put his bag onto the bench, he glanced around, people were getting changed which he knew so he silently went into a stall to change, he couldn't risk bruises being seen.
xo-caityheartsjulia wrote two hours agoDelete
{you should change it too chapter 2. and put the link to chapter one in itt.}

Alex sighed softly by the boy. He had always gotten made fun of like that. He wasn't sure why.. He was a nice kid... When he talked. Well, he never talked in school. Ever. If a teacher asked his for the answer he'd just shrug.

He frowned once all the stalls were filled up. He was stuck changing in front of all the jocks who had already changed. He bit his lip as all of them pulled out their phones and started tapping him.

"You gonna change, Gaskank?" The captain of the football team chuckled, watching him. Alex tried to stop shaking so he could grab his basketball shorts and plain white tee. He quickly changed, knowing that they had seen his plain blue boxers. He looked down. They were laughing at him. He snatched his iPod from his bag after sliding on his Nike's.

The video had been sent. Sent to everyone. Over 1,000 kids in the school. People in Alex's gym class were now laughing at him. Except the tall lanky boy who was in the corner. He sighed and walked out into the gym. They were running/walking 3 miles.

The class walked outside onto the small track they had. Alex shoved his headphones in his ears and hugged himself as he started walking.
You wrote two hours ago
{But that will confuse people?}
Jack didn't like the purple bruises that was so clear against his white skin, it made him feel sick. The bruises on his legs were getting more prominent too, he just walked out after everyone else, with a frown as people looked at him.

Jack stood next to Alex as the coach started to say that they were to run the cross country course around the fields and pitch's. In other words through tones of mud and sheep shit, it's not exactly spelling good.

"Aww, look, he's all bruised!" some jock yelled, thudding into Jack as everyone began jogging.

"Do you wanna be too?" he hissed, with a glare in the blonds direction, the jock looked shock "What did you say?" his tone was sour, and it made Jack shiver.

"Leave me the fuck alone, okay?" Jack warned before letting people go in front of him, starting to run next to Alex.

He knew he wouldn't be able to run for much longer, the bruises made his body ache and he knew he would probably collapse a little later on and get another beating, but from the Jocks this time. He wanted to know why beating people seemed to be so fun, it wasn't for the receiver

Jack already had the video of Alex sent to him, why was it so bad? he wasn't sure but he stopped at the side of the track and did up his converse again before running along Alex again with a half smile into the boys direction
xo-caityheartsjulia wrote one hour agoDelete
{then we can both just do the all the chapterss}

Alex sighed and stared at the ground as he jogged slightly. He only liked running in gym because he could use his iPod. He looked down at it then over to Jack. He smiled only a tiny bit then looked ahead as the jocks turned around and made faces at him. He glared a little.

They were so rude and butter. Was it fun being a jerk like that? Because they were popular? They had to keep their reputations? That pissed Alex off.

Alex just kept running, trying to ignore them. Then, a pretty girl with long dark brown hair started running by Alex's side.

"Hi." He saw her lips move. Alex grinned widely at her then pulled his headphones out of his ears. He softly replied with a stuttery, "Hello." He said and the girl looked away, probably giggling. Then she shook her head and ran ahead of them.

Woah... Alex thought. Did a girl really just talk to him? He let out a little chuckle then continued jogging with Jack.
You wrote one hour ago
{Okay :D}
"Get in there, man," JAck smiled at Alex before jogging into the mud after some other people. Rian caught up with them and Jack smiled giving him a bro-hug "Hey man."

"Hey, so you know that Kara girl?" Rian said whilst jogging next to him with a grin on his lips.

"Yup," Jack made a loud popping sound on the 'p' with a smile on his full lips, though he was still confused about what she had to do with anything.

"Well... she's my girlfriend!" Rian beamed and they gave each other a high five "Fucking hell, well done man!" Jack smiled at him before Rian jogged off to tell more people about his new hot gilrfriend, it was quite cute actually, his little school boy smile.

Jack felt his legs started to go weak, and his chest hurting from the deep breathing, it would seem pathetic to most when he sat down on the edge, head in his palms trying to calm his breathing. He would be called fat ass for this, but he didn't care. Barely any other kid got beaten by their father, so they wouldn't know how it felt to run and breathe like this.

"Fuck," he mumbled before starteing off again, just wanting to finish by now. He sped up and finished then ran to the locker rooms, he didn't want to be seen changing so he got a stall and began to change.
xo-caityheartsjulia wrote one hour agoDelete
{:)}

Alex walked into the locker room and rolled his eyes when all the stalls were taken. Again. He quickly changed, knowing that the jocks were all in stalls. He slung his bag over his shoulder and rushed out.

Now, they had lunch. He grinned as he walked into the cafeteria. Lunch was his favorite. Sitting all alone in the corner, listening to his music. He walked into the lunchroom and took a seat by the garbage can. He smiled down at his iPod, all of a sudden getting happy. He picked up his soda and took a small sip.

Alex hoped no one came and sat by him. Unless it was the tall, lanky boy. He was starting to make Alex slightly attracted to him. He was a cute boy. Dark brown hair, tall, skinny, nice, funny... Outgoing.

But then there was the girl who had made his mouth water. Her long dark brown hair thrown up into a pony tail and her pink shorts. She was beautiful. This was such a bisexual moment. Alex was thinking about how cute a boy was, but how beautiful a girl was.

He bit his lip and shut his eyes as he pushed his headphones back in as they fell out.
You wrote 51 minutes ago
Jack sighed and slipped into his tight skinny jeans then his white v-neck and hoodie, he never was one to dress nicely to school. He ran a hand through his 'I just had sex hair' before walking from the changing rooms with his bag over his shoulder, he liked that nobody paid him attention now.

"I wanna feel weightless..."he mumbled to himself as he walked to the canteen.

His heart sunk when he saw Alex with the tall dark haired girl who had laughed at him in PE, he just sighed and went to sit with Rian and Kara who were being all cute, Rian's new friend Zack was just sitting there eating his salad.

"Hey!" Jack smiled taking a seat next to Zack, who smiled "I'm Jack."

The stronger boy smiled "Zack," he introduced prodding his salad ith a plastic fork with a disgusted look "Either this or mystery meat," he smiled at JAck after wrinkling his nose making Jack laugh a bit.

"The mystery meat looked fucking horrible," Jack noted running a hand through his skunk hair with a smirk "It must be roadkill or something," Jack continued.

"or she kills children and cooks them up for us to eat?" Zack suggested making them both fall over laughing, this boy was funny.

Jack looked over to Alex again, he was smiling nervously while the girl played with his hair and flirted obviously oblivious to the fact he was deaf and couldn't hear a word she was saying to turn him on or something like that.

Jack felt a little jealous of her, having his attention. He was cute with his golden hair and slim figure, his eyes were perfect and most of all, he was different and Jack really liked that. He groaned and just slumped in his chair watchin a blond girl saunter around, a smirk grew on his lips, she was hot.

Woops, bisexual moment

Alex bit his lip when she saw her boyfriend, the jock. He frowned and looked down as she walked away. Jerk. He thought in his head and stared at the table. After a few minutes, he stood up and walked out of the lunchroom to the bathroom.

He sat against the wall in there and looked down to his cellphone. He started texting him mum, hoping she would come pick him up. He felt heartbroken. He saw the way Jack was looking at that blonde girl. And then the girl he had feelings for had a boyfriend.

When his mom replied with a yes, he stood up and walked out of the bathroom. He wasn't going to bother telling anyone that he was leaving so he just walked out the front doors and to his mom's car that was already sitting there. He ran over and got in, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"How was today?" She asked with a smile. Alex pulled out his phone and showed her the video. She signed and hugged him tightly around the neck. "They're jealous baby." She said softly.

Alex smiled, making sure he saw her say that. They're jealous. they're all just jealous. Alex kept on reminding himself. He looked out the window.

"They're jealous because you're nicer, funnier, more handsome." She looked at him and kissed his cheek. "I am so glad I had you.. You're perfect. You really are." Alex blushed and looked down, smiling.

He loved his mom. she would always tell him things to kept himself up. She made him happy. Everyday

It was later that night after being beaten that Jack was sitting by a river, his feet in the cold water as it drained past his toes, he couldn't take the beatings any more. The sad thing was that his mother didn't know, therefore could not stop his father inflicting pain upon him

"I wanna talk to you, Lex..." he whispered before slumping back onto the grass letting out a sigh, he just wanted to be with Alex right now, he made him smile a lot but he had just disappeared at lunch and Jack was a little worried about whether he was okay or not.

-Next Day.

"Watch it!" someone yelped at Jack as he walked through the halls to his first lesson, it was music and he was with Alex again. It made him smile somewhat, he needed to know if he was okay or not. He figured not.

Jack's eye had swollen and was now a purple-black colour, his lip had burst and there was a gash on his eyebrow and jaw, but he hadn't bothered to hide it. Nobody would really care that he was getting phsyically abused, but then again, nobody would care.

Jack took a seat next to Alex and sent him a smile, before writing him a note 'You okay? you just disappeared yesterday.. I was worried about you' he slid the note to him, flicking his bangs over his face so the bruises weren't so clear.

He knew he was hear about a half hour early but he would rather be hear with Alex then be stuck against a locker being threatened by a Jock or even stand and watch Kara and Rian talking to each other being all cute like they were in love. He figured they would be soon.

Alex bit his lip looking at the note. He ripped it up into small little pieces then placed it in his hand. He stood up and moved his seat to the corner were no one liked to sit because that's right near the drum. He stared ahead, glaring at the wall in front of him.

The music was blasting through his headphones. Finally, for once, he was acutally listening to the music. Usually there was nothing playing. He took a deep breath then shut his eyes tightly. He didn't want Jack bothering him right now. He didn't want anyone bothering him right now.

But then the music teacher walked in with a bright smile on her face. Her long, wavy brown hair swayed on her back, her blue eyes shinning, It was an odd mix, but Alex thought she was a beautiful lady. She walked over to Alex as asked, "Can you help me, Alex?" Alex smiled at her and nodded polietly. He stood up, taking a few boxes from her hands and walking to her desk. He placed then down on it then helped her with the rest.

Surprisingly, this lady new about Alex's problems. That's why she was always helping him with things, not anyone else. she was the only one Alex could trust. Everyone could trust her. That look in her eyes always got to you. It was cute. And nice.

Alex watched as she signed 'Ready for the day?'. He chuckled and raised an eyebrow. He shook his head slightly then smiled as he walked back to his seat, the room filling up with people. She started saying some things, mainly focusing on Alex's face so he could see her lips.

He stared at her lips, almost as if he was getting lost in them. He wasn't though. Alex looked around, a girl was just about to poke him with her pencil when he hissed at her.

The teacher raised an eyebrow and looked at Alex. "Um. Alex? Are you alright back there?" She smiled with her prefectly straight teeth. Alex looked at her and nodded slightly with a smile. She nodded her head and continued talking about Beethoven and old things like that. Alex just watched her lips, then a new girl walked in.

She seemed quiet as she looked at the teacher. "Uh. Hello." She said quietly, Miss. Jernad turning to her and smiling her sweet, comforting smile.

"Hello! Hello! Come in, please." She took her hand, pulling her into the room some more. "Everyone, this is Marissa. Say hello. Be polite." Miss. Jernad smiled nicely. The pretty dirty blond girl smiled at the class. Some people just rolled there eyes, unlike Alex who waved polietly then looked around.

The only empty seat was right next to him. Score. He thought.

"Uh. Go have a seat next to Alex back there." Miss. Jernad pointed to the seat next to him and Marissa walked over. She sat down and looked at Alex with a nice smile.

"Hi. I'm Marissa." She held out a perfectly tanned hand, her eyes shinning in his. Alex grinned and took her hand, giving it a little shake.

"A-Alex.." He whispered then slowly pulled his hand away as he looked to the frotn of the room. Miss. Jernad was playing the guitar and singing. "Anyone know this song?" She asked and smiled. Marissa raised her hand with a smile.

"I do! Uh." She smiled and said the title of the song, along with the author.

Jack just rolled his eyes, this was over the blond wasn't it? He smiled at the blond who had sat next to him, he smiled a perfect smile as they began to talk to each other flirting a little,but he couldn't get his mind off of Alex. He raised a hand and leaned his cheek on his palm before regretting it and wincing.

"Miss.. Can I go to the medical room, I uh, don't feel to good.." he said sitting up and flicking his skunk hair from his dark eyes with a slight frown, he knew his bust lip and black eye were visible.

"Oh, darling, what happened to your face?" the teacher asked looking at him with a worried frown on her flawless skin.

"Uhm, nothing.. it's nothing," he lied, tapping his fingers over his thigh with a frown.

"Of course you can go dear, go home if you need to!" she smiled a sickly sweet smile in his direction "Alex will escort you to the office, because you're new, aren't you?" she smiled again and nodded to Alex who suddenly looked pissed.

"Thanks, Miss," he smiled at her and grabbed his bag and guitar case from the ground following as Alex left the room with a pissed off frown on his face.

Jack ust sighed and followed, he wanted to know why Alex was mad. When they were out of ear shot of anyone, he grabbed the older boys shoulders and made him look at him, at his lips so he could speak instead of writing.

"Why are you pissed at me, Alex? Just tell me, please!" his eyes were sad and begging as he looked to the older boy, his face was perfect, and JAck was standing there bruised and beat up. He just wanted answers from the deaf boy.

Alex bit his lip and turned to him. "I'm not pissed at you! I'm pissed at everyone! So just shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone!" He yelled and growled a bit as he reached the nurses' office. He watched the hurt look on Jack's face then he walked in. He looked down. Alex had never ever yelled at someone like that.

He had never not sturred like that. He slowly started heading back music room when the pretty girl walked out of the room. "Are you okay, Alex?" She asked, walked up to him and putting her hands on his shoulder.

"I heard screaming so I asked to go to the bathroom." Alex sighed and nodded, taking her hand of from his shoulder and rubbing the top of them with his thumbs. He gave her a weak smile then laced their fingers, pulling her up to the roof or the school. He just wanted to have fun with someone.

And he wanted that someone to be this beautiful girl holding his hand. It was weird thought because he kind of had feelings for Jack. He shook his head then walked out onto the roof with her. She smiled and walked over to the edge, fixing her dress at the bottom a little.

Alex smiled at her. she was perfect. Flawless some people would say. He decided to be little flirty Alex so he walked over and put an arm around her waist, pulling her close. Their hips touched and he grinned widely.

Jack. That was the only thing on his mind though. How he yelled at the cute boy. How he just left him there at the nurses' office alone. He shook his head once again and put his arms around the girls waist from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Marrisa's white teeth were shining in the sun as he held her close to his body. He wanted something good in his life. A pretty girl. That'd just make him popular. But he didn't want her to be popular. He really did want him.

No. Alex stop it. You don't like her.. Jack is the one. He thought and sighed softly into her ear. She started frowning and looked back at him. "What's wrong?" She asked. Alex shook his head and smiled fakely. "N-Nothing, Ma-Marissa..." He whispered.

Jack was already crying into his hands, he never cried it showed that he was weak. But he kind of figured he was, he was being broken down little by little, people picking away at his confidence. Alex and his dad being part of the problem.

"I only wanted to help," he choked out mid-sob before standing from the chair, fingers shaking as he left the school.

His eyes averted to the roof and he saw the girl with Alex, he felt his stomach clench into a knot another piece was chipped from him as he ran away from the school. A certain finger held for Alex.

He hadn't had to be nice that day, he hadn't had to pretend to be his brother to be put in jail, he didn't have to of even talked to him. But he did, all because he didn't want another persons life to end up like his.

Alex was the bad guy.

His fingers locked into his denim pockets as he walked down the streets of the village, he wished they hadn't moved there. It had been better back home, yeah his dad had hit him there... But there was no adorable helpless Alex there, Alex was the thing hurting him without realising.

"Nobody understands me," he grumbled kicking a can down the path as he walked, a tear dribbling down his pale cheeks. He just wanted to run away, he had always considered that. Escaping.

He found his secret place and sat down in the middle of it, his log legs crossing over each other as he stared to his long fingers. He needed to think of something to do, to get his mind off how bad his life was.

He had always planned ok becoming a famous rock star then running away with his band to become famous and loved by every girl and boy out there, he would help stop child abuse was another plan of his.

"Fuck you, Alex," he grumbled, falling back on the grass groaning.

-Later on

Alex was sitting in a tree, strumming his guitar softly and biting his lower lip. Soon, he stopped with a sigh. The pretty girl, Marissa, had gone off with some boy name Zack. Built, tall, handsome. Perfect for her. Alex looked down and wiped a tear he felt roll down his cheek.

He had taught himself to play guitar when his brother was alive. His younger brother, Daniel, would help him. But now he couldn't Alex started crying. He just sat there up in the tree and cried. He wanted his brother.

"H-Help.. Da-Daniel.. I-I wan-t t-to be there with you.." He looked up at the sky, catching his breath.

"G-God... Pl-Please let me g-get hi-hit by a c-car.." He said outloud with a wince as his heart started aching. He climbed down the tree and put his guitar into the case. He started walking across the street. He hadn't looked both ways.

A car came. Right at him. He saw it and his eyes widened, but before it could hit him, it turned. A sharp turn around a corner. Alex expected to be on the ground, bleeding but no. He screamed then ran to his house. He threw his guitar on the ground and off to his room he went.

He walked into his bathroom and grabbed a bottle of Tylonel. Alex took a deep breath and put at least 20 in the pam of his hand. "Please work.." He whispered then eat them all. Soon, things got blurry. He stumbled downstairs.

"M-MOM!!!" He yelled then dropped to his hands and knees, breathing heavy. His mom ran over and instantly started crying. She called the hospital. He looked at her right before he dropped and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really dramatic chapter :D
Caity and I have the next few chapters ready, but I am not sure when they will be up, since we can't talk as much anymore.
DAMMIT SCHOOL -_-

Uhm.
So thank you to my 21 readers :D
can I have some comments?