Status: In progress :)

Block it out.

chapter five.

It was later though when Alex was dropping Jack off that Alex witnessed a bit of beating, Jack and Alex had hugged Jack walked inside then the first thing Alex saw was his father hit him across the nose. Going on about how he should not have been late.

Then Alex saw Jack cry

Alex frowned and ran over, shoving his dad away from Jack. "H-Hey! L-Leave h-him a-al-alone!" He yelled then winced as Jack's fathers hand made contact with Alex's face.

That's when Alex lost it.

He punched Jack's dad in the face then shoved him to the ground. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He screamed, not stuttering. He grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him out of the house, leaving his dad there with a bloody nose.

"C-Come on.." He whispered and held his hand as he ran to his own house, rubbing his cheek.

But Jack's legs just stopped working and he collapsed onto the floor closing his eyes tightly and holding his nose with his hands, he looked at Alex, his jaw down to the floor in shock.

"Thank you." he said lightly before standing again, and holding the boys hand.

He and Alex made their way back to the older boys house, bruised and bloody. Jacks grip on Alex's hand was tight, he didn't want Alex to leave him or for him to evver make the mistake to leave

Alex ran into his house with him and up to his room. He brought him to the small bathroom in his bedroom and grabbed a towel. He helped Jack up onto the counter then put the towel on his nose. Alex slightly squeezed it then tilted his head down. He pressed his lips on the top of his head and whispered into his dark hair.

"J-Jack.. I-I am so s-so-sorry." He felt the blood seep through the towel and bit his lip, not wanting to look. He didn't like the sight of blood. It made him dizzy. Soon, it stopped bleeding so Alex threw the towel on the ground and took one of Jack's hands, pulling him from the counter.

Alex walked to his bedroom and sat down on his bed with him. He looked up at him then threw his arms around him tightly.

He hoped his dad had learned his lesson with messing with Jack and Alex.

Jack threw his arms around Alex letting his tears slide into the boys golden hair, he hated crying in front of people but Alex was the exception. He swallowed the lump in his throat then pulled back giving Alex a kiss on the cheek with a tiny half smile at him.

“Thank you, Lexy,” he smiled, at him and then just sat on his bed running a hand through his hair with a frown “So… I gotta go back there?” he sort of questioned Alex with a raised eyebrow.

He watched Alex look a little amused as he shook his head flicking his hair out of his eyes in the process, he sat next to Jack and laid back looking to him with a big grin on his lips “You-ou’re stayin-g he-here!” he stuttered with a smile at the end.

Jack looked at him with big smile on his face, but his eyes had gone big. God, he had not expected that offer, it’s not like he was complaining, shit he would be fucking stupid if he said ‘No, I want to go home, home is the best place ever!’ Jack hugged Alex again.

“Thank you.”

Alex chuckled softly and held him close. "Y-You-You're we-welcome Ja-ack." He kissed his cheek then stood up. "I'm g-gonna g-go t-tell my mum." He smiled and ran downstairs. He told his mom and she nodded.

"Alright Lexy." She kissed his head then walked up to Alex's room. "Jack.. Uh. I'm gonna call your mom.. See if she wants to come stay here too." She smiled and walked over, kissing Jack's head like a mother than leaving.

Alex smiled at Jack then took his hand. He loved having friends over. "Come on! L-Let's d-do som-something!" He chuckled and ran downstairs with him. He jumped on the couch in the living room.

"W-Want to w-watch a m-movie?"

Jack chuckled at how hyper he was being, it was quite adorable actually, if you looked at it like that. Well, it was a tiny bit gay to be looking at your friend like that, but that didn’t bother Jack. He just nodded with a big grin on his face, he hadn’t smiled like this in… forever. “Yeah!” he smiled as Alex jumped from the sofa pulling him to the DVD shelves which were completely packed to the top.

“You-u p-pi-pick!” Alex smiled with his cute little stutter as he stood there glancing to the DVD’s himself. Jack smiled and they both pointed to the same DVD at the same time, it made them both start laughing as Jack slid ‘The Hangover’ from the shelf with a smile at Alex who had that hyper little glint in his brown eyes as he took the movie and went to the TV.

Jack figured they would have subtitles, it’s not like he minded. When they went to his grandparent’s house they always needed subtitles since they were hard on hearing, so it didn’t really bother him too much.

Jack felt Alex pull him down onto the leather sofa, he just laughed again as the film began.

Alex smiled and leaned back on the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table. He watched as the movie start. He could read their lips very well, but it was less work with the subtitles. That's why he always put them on.

It wasn't his fault he was deaf. His friends had dared him to shove a cotton swab in his ear and he was the stupid one who listened.

About half way through the movie, Alex was passed out against Jack, snoring softly. There was a little piece of popcorn on his lip because his mom had broguht them some. He chuckled in his sleep and started moving around.

"I-I l-like the s-sound of m-music.." He mumbled and turned a little, tugging his favorite blanket over his body as he continued talking about hearing things and stuff.

"W-What i-is that?" He whispered, grinning. "Ohh... I-I l-like birds.." He suddenly frowned. "N-NO!" He yelled then woke up, dreaming about his brother.

He looked at Jack.
more...

Jack had been a sleeping when Alex had yelled he fell off the couch from shock and looked to him with a frown “Are you okay?” he whispered looking at the toffee haired boy who looked like he had seen a ghost.

Then his mother rushed through looking at Alex with a bit lip before she sat next to him and held him like a mother should, kissing his forehead and flattening his hair.

Jack sat there looking down to his lap, not wanting to ruin the little mother and son moment, it made him feel a little uncomfortable sitting there, it wasn’t exactly the funnest thing.

Alex bit his lip. "Uh..Uh..." He blushed and got up. He ran up to his room and shut the door behind him. He took a deep breath, embarrassed. He laid down on his bed and bit his lip harder, making it bleed.

He frowned and let his lips press back together. He touched his now bleeding lip. Alex got up and wiped his lip. It wouldn't stop bleeding though.

He rolled his eyes then walked back downstairs, Jack and his mom there with confused looks on their faces.

JAck watched him with a raised eyeborw, not understanding why he had just ran out of the lounge, but he had caught the adorable blush that had burnst his cheeks, and it made Jack smile a small smile on his bust lip. He liked Alex.

"HEY!" he smiled over to him

Alex chuckled softly and waved, walking over. "H-Hi." He said quietly and took a seat on the sofa. He kissed his mom's cheek then watched her smile and walked off to the kitchen.

"Uh, kids? What would you like for dinner?" She smiled, pulling out the cabage. Alex sighed.

"Not c-cabage, m-mom. Pi-Pizza?" He smiled and looked at Jack, his mom putting the cabage back with a small sigh.

Jack pulled himself back up into the couch and smiled over at Alex before closing his eyes and leaning his head back against the sofa letting out a soft sigh, he needed his guitar right now.

Jack watched as Alex's mum used sign language at Alex saying "Dinner in half an hour" she smiled a tiny smile before her hand rummaged into the freezer.

"Th-thanks mum!" Alex stuttered before blushing and leading Jack back to his room.

His eyes darted around before Detroit on a guitar set in the corner of the room, a small smile set on his lips as he looked at Alex with a raised eyebrow in his direction.

"You play?"

Alex smiled at him and nodded once. "Y-Yeah... I-I su-suck though." He whispered, grabbing his guitar and looking at him..

"Do you?" He asked, a small smile on his lips as he asked quietly.

Jack nodded his head with a big grin at Alex "Yes.. I play, but I'm better with electric.. And I am rucking amazing at air guitar!" he laughed and started doing crazy air guitar moves.

He grinned when Alex started to laugh at him, his laugh was so adorable and it made Jack smile a huge smile as he did the head banging and rock star symbol with his hand sticking his Tongue out of his mouth.

"Thank you, NEW YORK!" he laughed doing a final strum on the air before smiling to Alex.

"See, I'm talented."

Alex broke down laughing. He fell onto his bed and rolled around a big. Soon, that turned into crying. He looked at Jack, laughing and crying. "Oh m-my g-gosh!" He laughed and jumped up.

He started playing the air guitar like a fool, just like Jack. He laughed, strumming in the air and doing some jumps and twirls. He did some trust and laughed.

Jack was watching laughing so much as he watched Alex mess around and play the air guitar, when he was done they were both in roaring hysterics. it was so nice being like this for once, not worried about his dad.

"You, my friend, have talent!" Jack laughed giving Alex a awesome high five which made the proper slapping noise agains their hands, a smile broke out on his face as they laughed again.

By before they could laugh anymore Alex's mum was through the door and giving them a plate each and the pizza. She nodded and smiled before leaving muttering about cabbage.

"Yum!" Jack smiled sitting opposite Alex as they ate
"I wanna be romantic," he winked with a big smirk "Darling, let me feed you..." he laughed a bit considering he was only kidding

Alex laughed, taking him seriously since he wasn't able to hear the tone of his voice. He shrugged and nodded, handing him the pizza.

"Sure, why not?" He smiled and kissed his cheek with a chuckle. Jack just laughed and started feeding him. Alex laughed, spitting some of the pizza at him on accident.

"O-Oh I'-m so so-sorry!" He laughed, wiping off the sauce on Jack's face.

Jack just laughed sticking his Tongue out at Alex with a smile as he wiped his mouth against his sleeve with a smile on his face, he took another slice with a smile and ate some.

"You just wanted an excuse to touch my face," he grinned as he put the crust down onto his plate with the pile of them.

Alex simply shrugged cracking one of his crooked smiles which was so adorable to Jack, but he was straight, why did he think Alex was adorable? He wasn't sure, but he didn't care.

"We have school tomorrow... What am I gonna wear?" he frowned a little as he thought about it

"My clothes." Alex said perfectly cracking his smile again.

Jack knew this would be a fun night, a sleepover to his friends house. He wanted Alex to start the talk about girls so he could get distracted away from Alex.

Alex grinned. "Or you could just wear your boxers... There's really no rule against it. It's not fully nude." His scratchy voice said, not stuttering for once. He finished his pizza and stood up. He grabbed his plaid pajama bottoms and changed right in front of him.

He didn't care. Everyone had saw him changing in the locker rooms so.. He walked over and picked hi plate up, putting it on the bed side.

Alex laid down on his bed and pulled a pillow over his face. He started humming horribly.

Jack jus laughed at his suggestion, he shook his head a little with a smirk on his face as he wrote on the little whiteboard that Alex had ok his desk, he figured it was for this.

'What, so you could stare at me all day?' Jack slid I to him with a grin as he flicked his skunk hair out of his face.

He liked being at Alex's house. It was nice and he wasn't being screamed at repeatedly for something he should have to inepove on or how his cater wished he had a better son.

Something along those lines were what hr got told almost everyday by his father, the worst thing was that his father wasn't drunk while doing this. He actually knew what was happenig.

Alex smiled by the board and rolled his eyes. "S-Shut u-up Bara-Barakat." He placed it on the desk and pulled the covers over himself. He groaned and moved the covers.

"I-I w-want to da-dance in my u-un-undies SO bad!!!!!" He laughed softly and groaned once again as he stood up and pulled down his pants. He ran downstairs, dancing around and singing even though he couldn't sing. He wished he could.

He just couldn't. It wasn't his thing. His thing was shoving his headphones into his ears and ignoring people. That's what Alex was best at. He laughed when he ran down the starcase and danced around in his boxers.

"NAKED BOY ON THE LOOSE!" Jack laughed before leaning his cheek against his arm, he was so tired lately... Alex's singing was soothing him, he was a really good singer and that surprised him a little bit. Since he couldn't hear himself.

Jack was asleep after about five minute and was snoring quietly into his hoodie sleeve as he slept sound with his legs sprawled out over the Faroe and his skunk hair flat over his dark eyes.

"No... No... Daddy no..." he mumbled in his sleep while moving and scrambling a little bit.he always had bad dreams about the beatings that he recieved from his father making him toss and turn every night in his bed, but he just tried to calm down before a new dream was in his head.

"I love you too."

Alex frowned softly when the entire house went silent. He looked down. He wanted Jack to come follow him and dance with him like they had in the rain. He walked upstairs and saw him asleep. He bit his lip.

He threw on his pants and took a pillow and blanket. Alex walked downstairs and laid on the couch, pulling the blanket over him and shutting his eyes.

Soon, he fell sound asleep, dreaming about Jack. He smiled in his sleep and whispered, "Jaaack..." He turned over slightly, giggling softly.

Jack woke in the middle of the night his hair poking up in odd directions, he wondered where he was until he remembered that he had been saved by Alex from his father. He smiled a little before sitting up.

That'd when his heart pounded into his rib cage, panic sweated over him as he couldn't see Alex, where the fuck was he? Had he just left him alone in his room or had he gone to get a knife to murder him?

He stood up and ran a hand over his hair before sneaking down the carpeted stairs trying to keep as silent as he could.

"Jaaack..." he heard from the sofa, he raised an eyebrow and crept over to the sofa seeing Alex laying there with his hand down his boxers. Jack nodded with a grin before going back upstairs.

"I think I just met horny Alex."

Alex grinned and squeezed a little, giving himself a hand job. "Jacky.." He whispered then got up, sleep walking. He removed his now wet had from his boxers and slowly walked up the stairs. He fell into Jack once he reached him room and straddled his waist in a sexy way.

"Mmm.." He grinned and bent down, pressing his nose against his. "Hey there Jacky." He whispered, still asleep though.

He felt a sticky hand touch him and he frowned rolling a little bit making the person fall and squeal a little bit, Jack clicked the ligh ok and looked down to Alex with a raised eyebrow.

"Hand jobs to my name?" he raised an eyebrow nodding to his hand and remembering the sleep moaning that Alex had been doing when he had gone downstairs.

It was quite amusing to him actually, all of this stuff that was happening since they were only just friends.

Alex groaned and grabbed his sheets, pulling them onto himself. He laid there. "W-Why'd yo-you w-wake me u-up?" He groaned again and fell asleep..

He snore then started rolling around, bouncing up and down a little. He shoved his hand down his pants and boxers. "Jack.." He moaned, grinning. He gave himself ANOTHER hand job.

Jack slowly drifted off to dreamland. He wasn't really a great visitor, he always went to hell-land but he liked dreamland.

"Yeah... Gimme candy..."

Isn't it ironic how one boy was masturbating and the other talking about candy and smiling in his sleep. But both was stopped when the door slammed open to see Alex's mum.

"Oh thank goodness! I thought you were having sex!" she cried.

Alex pulled his hand out of his pants too see it was all wet with cum. He made a face then smiled at his mom. "Uh. Y-You really th-think I'm g-gay, mom?" He chuckled and looked over at Jack then back at her mom.

She smiled, shook her head then blew them both a kiss. she left, her light brown hair swaying behind her. Alex bit his lip and looked over at Jack, blushing.

"Was I masturbauting again?" He whispered then looked down at the wet floor beneath him and his wet hand again. "E-Ew..." He whispered.

"You were masturbating to my name, darling," Jack said giving him a wink before collapsing back Ito the bean bag dragging the White board towards him. He didn't wanna speak too much more.

'You were like groaning my name and humping your hand, I met horny Alex' he laughed and held up the board for Alex to read.

It had all just been funny to him, it hadn't dawned on him that Alex might be gay and actually might purposely be wanking off to his friends name, but Jack didn't care anyways.

HE would wank off to his name, so he understood.

Alex frowned, reading it. He blushed a ton and burried his face into his pillow.

"Oh my gosh.." He whispered and grabbed the whiteboard. He cleaned it.

'That's embarrassing.' He moved so he was sitting in the bean bag chair next to him. He smiled and slid it into his hands. He looked down, blushing. He giggled then laid back, pulling the blankets over them.

He started cuddling into Jack, smiling and shutting his eyes. He just wanted to lay there and cuddle with him.

Jack wrapped his arms around the older boy and kissed his forehead "Night night..." he whispered into Alex's hair as they snuggled on the bean bag.

He liked cuddling and snuggling with his friends, or his girlfriends. Come to think of it, he needed one of those real soon. He was having lack of boobs syndrome and it wasn't good.

And maybe it would help him get his thoughts straight.

Jack remembered the blond girl and waited until Alex was asleep against his chest, to think about asking her to go out with him. She was pretty and didn't think Jack was just weird.

"Maybe she is the one."

It was the next day and Jack was with Rian and this new kid called Matt, he was pretty cool. He had a lip ring and an ear plug, and he was generally a nice guy. He had just moved there and was obsessed with Mickey Mouse

"So he is the pedophile of the group," Rian nodded giving Matt a wink.

"Shut up! Mickey Mouse is a fucking legend!" the dark haired boy responded making Jack laugh.

"You're right, getting to creep on little girls everyday at Disney Land must be fucking awesome!" Jack laughed giving him a grin.

"Look... There she is, man, are you gonna ask her out? Or is Mickey gonna?" Rian said nodding to Sophie who was walkin their way.

"I'd rather he didn't," Jack just smiled and walked over to Sophie.

She immediately beamed at him tossing her platinum hair over her tanned shoulder "Hey."

Jack smiled a charming smile in her direction "Hey... So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a date sometime?" he smiled nervously at her.

Her grin only extended to a toothy smile "Yes! Of course, darling, give me your phone we can trade numbers!" she giggled passing him her pink phone as he handed her his Blackberry.

He tapped in his number then snapped a picture before giving her phone back with a smile in her direction.

"So I'll call you later then?" she smiled a gorgeous smile.

"I'll call ya later, Soph, see you..." he smiled before watching her walk off giggling.

Jack smirked and walked over to Rian and Matt giving them high fives "That. Is how it's done."

Alex frowned as he watched, his headphones in his ears. He let out a sigh and felt his heart drop to his stomach. He walked to the bathroom and walked in. He frowned when he saw all of the jocks in there. They were laughing. "W-What?" He whispered. The captain of the football team showed him a text, chuckling into his other hand. It read 'alex waz wanking 2 mi nme! lmfao! so fnny. :D' And it was from Jack's number. Alex frowned and looked at them. They were all laughing.

Alex ran out of the bathroom and over to Jack. He shoved him against a locker and growled in his face. "Listen to me Jack. You can go back to your fucking house because I don't give a flying sh/it if you get beat up by your fucking father. Deal with it like a big boy." He slapped him across the face then walked out of the school and headed to the park.

He just needed time to himself and clear his head. Alex climbed up the tree he was in when he was playing the guitar. He bit his lip as he sat on a branch. He watched as people walked around the park, laughing and smiling. He smiled to himself. Seeing people so happy made him happy.

Alex started singing quietly, "Never never never never let go again. Never never never never say bye to your best friend.." He sang in a soft voice. He sighed and flipped over so he was hanging upside down. He let his arms dangle, along with his hair from his head. He groaned as he fell and landed on his back. He sat up and shook his hair out of his eyes. He looked around then got up. Alex ran to the tunnel slide and crawled into it to hide from people.

Jack just shrugged if off. Wondering what the duck had happened and why Alex suddenly seemed to be little miss PMT all of a sudden, he didn't care though. Alex always flipped out of little things like that, like what Jack didn't know. But Alex always flipped out about a lot of things.

"Jack!" Matt's slightly lowly voice called over a few people as he ran over holding up a Mickey mouse pen "Look what I found!"

Jack started laughing then "To shove up your ass? Real chick magnet, Flyzik," he laughed pattif his new friends shoulders with a smirk on his full lips as he saw the boy roll his eyes.

"More like shove it up your ass, anyway! Darling, where the Fuckity Fuck is our English lesson?" he asked jabbing the pencil a little bit before smiling his toothy smile.

"Oh, darling! Come with me, I will show you the wooorrrlllld!" he dragged out the word world as he lead Flyzik to English. He liked Matt, he was pretty awesome and his sarcasm was so funny, and when he stood up for Mickey Mouse.

"Oh and you'll be sitting with me in the unusual last name table," Jack smirked as he dragged Matt in who looked confused.

"Matt Flyzik, Mickey Mouse fanatic, any more questions ask his... Lawyer?" Jack laughed giving a grin at Rian and Zack before pulling Matt to sit next to him.

"Miss Rayne's pretty laid back, just no iPods, you can swear and shit but that's it... You can text too, but discreetly."

Matt just nodded pulling out his Mickey Mouse pencil case and setting it onto the table with a smile on his lips "You really do look lime a pedo."

"I know, you want me baby," he laughed giving him a wink before licking his lips.

"Fuck yeah."

Then Jack saw Soph walk in, she sat on his desk and they started talking and flirting slightly with each other. She was adorable.

"Move. You're in the way of my seat," Jack heard Alex's voice say.

"Bye, Soph," they kissed cheeks.

"No-boob-osis. Won happen to you no time soon, will it! She's fucking EE!" Matt exclaimed.

"I know."

Alex bit his lip, wondering why he had even came back to school. He took his seat, then Miss. Rayne walked in with a big smile on her face. Alex tugged out his headphones and placed his iPod into his bag.

"Hello-" She saw Matt and smiled a bit bigger. "Oh.. Well, hello there. I'm Miss. Rayne. You must be Matt."

She walked over and put a hand on his shoulder, her pretty wavy blond hair on her shoulders. "Everyone, meet Matt. Please be nice." She smiled then walked to the front of the room.

"Uh.. Sophie will be glad to show you around I bet." Miss. Rayne smiled nicely then Sophie gave a nod. Miss. Rayne's eyes scanned the classroom and she smiled when she saw that Alex didn't have headphones in. He smirked at her then she started the lesson. He rolled his eyes when she wasn't facing towards the class.

So he just looked down and started doodling in his notebook. He started writing some words.

'Fool, gay, ugly.' Then he flipped the page and wrote 'WEIRD' right across it. He sighed then looked up to see Miss. Rayne was watching over his shoulder.

"Weird? Hm." She took the notebook. It just happened to be the one that said, 'I wish to hear....' And all of those things. She smirked and leaned on her desk. "Let's see what is distracting you, dear Alex." She started reading it outloud, her smirk slowly turning into a frown.

"P-Please s-st-stop!" He begged, but then she started grinning and continueing. The part she was at was all about Marissa and stuff.

"No..." He whispered and put his face against his arms as peopole started laughing. Marissa rolled his eyes and watched him be all ashamed and such. Alex bit his lip as tears filled his eyes.

"S-Stop.." She was at the part about his brother and everything that happened. How he wanted to be in heaven and how he wanted to see his brother.

Then Jack got pissed off at the teacher, he wasn't normally one to yell. Just one to let it roll over.

"Give his fucking note book back, Miss, right now," he growled as he rose from his desk snatching the book back and chucking it back to Alex with an eye roll.

"Detention Mr Barakat," she hissed at him before continuing her talk.

"Fucking pussy, she doesn't know when to shut the fuck up," Jack muttered scribbling into his notebook some horrible things about the teacher then snapping it shut with an eye roll as she glared at him.

"What miss? Want to read it out loud?" sarcasm spilt off his Tongue before he just slouched in his chair giving her a sceptical 'Do you really think you wanna mess with me?" look before flipping his hair from his eyes

"Woah, bad man," winked Matt giving him a wide grin as he wrote a note from the board in a Mickey Mouse pen.

"Yeah, total badass like you..." he smirked before taking a pen from his pencil case and writing some notes too.

"Who is that Alex kid?" Matt asked sucking a little ok his lip ring as he looked at Jack with a raised brow.

"We were friends, he's pissed off at me and I don't fucking know why," Jack mumbled writing another note but pressing down harder "He's being stupid."

"There was a text going round apprently from you satin he was wanking to your name..." Matt trailed off with a raised eyebrow.

"Rian took my phone, he has awful text talk, it's fucking annoying. it wasn't me."

Alex got up and walked to the door without asking to go to the bathroom. Miss. Rayne frowned and grabbed his arm, tugging him back in. "Go sit down."

She demanded and pushed him. Alex frowned and looked down as he walked back to his seat. He sat down and tapped his pencil on his desk.

He started writing in his notebook 'I want to hear the teacher yelling at me in front of the class.' He put his pencil down and watched as Miss. Rayne wrote some things on the board, her mouth running off again. Alex had no clue what she was saying there. She was facing towards the board. He looked down.

He pulled out his phone and typed to Jack under the desk 'please don't talk to me ever again. please jack.' He sent it with a sigh. Miss. Rayne turned around and looked at him. "Something wrong now, Mr. Gaskarth?"

Alex shook his head and gave her one of his half smirks. She rolled her eyes and soon, class came to an end. He got up and was about to leave but she pulled him back and pressed a hand on his chest and whispered against his lips, "Detention Alex."

He raised an eyebrow and gave her a weird look before rushing off down the halls. He felt violated. Was she was sex offender or something? Why did she touch him and come some close?

Jack saw the text and groaned in frustration before replying:

'fine, stick up for yourself. Thus whole friendship thing? Yeah, over. And if you hadn't noticed, I don't use text talk. So I didn't send the message around the school, bye!"

"I bet that's what he sounds like in bed! Urrrrgggghhh!" Rian laughed as Matt did a thrusting movement with a big grin on his lips.

"Oh that was just pure fucking sexy, Flyzik, please fuck me now!" Jack smirked grabbing Matt then winking flirtatiously then laughing.

"Damn, got my hopes up!" Matt smiled.

Rian was already poking at Matt's froth with a pencil "Something else is up too, man!" he laughed before opening his locker and switching books.

"Let me help you with the problem..." jack winked a little.

"Rather you didn't!"

Jack just chuckled peanut against his locker, he watched Miss Rayne practically kiss Alex, and he almost choked on his own saliva in shock. What the fuck was happening?

"Did you just see that shit?" Jack asked still shocks as Rian slammed a hand into his back.

"See what?"

"Miss Rayne just fucking kissed Alex!" Matt finished for Jack who was bending over gasping for air as Matt went through the same stages.

"And you call me the pedophile?" Matt questioned giving Rian and Jack raised eyebrows then a smirk covered his lips.

"Yup."

Alex gasped when he was shoved against the lockers by one of the jocks. "Hey. Guy. Did you just see that? Miss. Rayne practically kissed this noob." Alex bit his lip and shook his head.

"N-No sh-she didn't.." He mumbled and tried pushed him off, but he was too weak. The football team laughed at him and shook their heads, "What?" Alex asked, getting bitter, "Jealous because you can't get your teachers to hit on you?" He smirked, trying not to stutter at all.

The captain laughed and shook his head, anger in his eyes. He swung his fist, but Alex ducked so he smashed his hand on the locker. He chuckled and looked at him.

"Buh-bye." He smirked once again and walked away, rolling his eyes slightly. When Alex got to his locker, Sophie walked over to him. She had a bright smile on her face. Sophie put a hand on Alex's forearm and giggled.

"Muscular.. I like it." She said and Alex frowned. He swatted her hand away.

"Get away from me Sophie. You're with Jack." He muttered and watched her roll her eyes and walk off. Her big butt shook behind her. He glared and switched off some books.

He started walking down the halls as they cleared up because everyone was going to their classes.

"Come on," Jack pulled Matt onto the field with a smile, it was free period.

"So do we get lunch as well as free period?" Matt asked as he sat down removing his phone from his bag.

"Nah, they let us starve and see who dies first," sarcasm spilt from his mouth.

"Shit!"

"Darling, you gotta learn sarcasm!"

Matt just rolled his eyes with a smile before getting out his phone and testing some friends boredly. He had never really been a fan of free periods, never much to do. It's not like he found Jack boring, he was anything but boring. He just didn't feel like talking.

Jack was texting Rian who was in the middle of some art lesson, Art lessons were apparently really easy because they had the radio going and you could just draw what you wanted to do. Easy going compared to some of the shit lessons that he took.

'So you're drawing... What exactly?" Jack typed rung a hand through his skunk hair as he glanced to the doors seeing Alex slide out.

He quickly wrote another text to Alex 'Why did you kiss Mrs Rayne?'

He was just plain bored so he wanted to text his friends while on his free period so that was what he was going to do, even if Matt was sitting right there he would still text everyone.

'It strrted off as a dog now it looks lyke a dick' Rian's reply was before the picture was sent and Jack almost broke down laughing.

'Man, you're fucking talented' Jack replied with a smile.

'I know'

It was all well texting Rian but he just wanted Alex to reply to him already

Alex bit his lip and replied 'I didn't. She just grabbed me and said I had detention.. But it was like she was flirting with me..' He slide his cheap butt phone into his pocket and walked to the music room. It wasn't normally full with people. Not many people liked Miss. Jernad {i have no clue if that's her name}. Alex did. He walked in and smiled at her. "H-Hello M-Miss. Jernad.. Need any help?" He asked polietly and watched as she turned to him with a disgusted look on her face. His smile faded to a frown.

"No, Alex. Leave. I'm not in the mood." Mrs. Jernad demanded then turned back down to the board, writing some things for the next class. Alex frowned a little bit at her then took a step back.

"O-Okay.." He walked out the door and just kept walking down the hall. He wanted a reply from Jack. Right now. Alex also wanted to talk to him.

To apologize.

Jack texted back 'Well apparently she was like in prison like... Sex offender, Rian said' he just slid down onto the grass looking around as people kissed and laughed.

Jack felt left out not habit that significant other half, but then again he was young and was just now going out with Sophie. He didn't really expect love, not from a whore who just wants in his pants and then goes.

Jack put his phone onto the grass and looked over to Matt who was testing away on his little Nokia type of thing. He was sucking his lip ring in concentration while he typed back furiously.

"Who ya texting, Mickey Mouse?" Jack asked leaning over and catching a glance o his text.

"Nah, Rian, and his dick dog."

"Yeah? That thing is fucking sexy, you know?" Jack smirked before laying back on the grass and playing with the Mickey Mouse keychain that was looped onto his back pack.

"Why are you so obsessed?" Jack asked curiously with a frown "Did Mickeys glove like touch you when you were younger?"

Matt just laughed out loud shaking his head as he ran a hand through his black spiky hair with a smile on his face "Nah, he's just awesome!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written a while back but I think it's good :D
tell me what you think and read my new story, BOOM
http://stories.mibba.com/read/422791/Im-Loosing-the-Best-of-Me/ I think this is gonna come out really well you just gotta tell me what you think of it
xox love you guys :D