Status: Writing when an idea pops into my head

Requiem for Hope

Similar Feelings

It's Saturday. Yay.

Started with band practice.
Two hours of marching, the sun was bright, and burning.
Ate some pizza for 20 minutes then went inside into the band room.
Right as I entered, we practiced the music.
That's when I realized my Saxophone was actually broken.

Like my mind, the instrument was out of tune.
I really didn't care, cause I'll just get it fixed tomorrow.
Finally practice ended, but my parents scolded me when I got into the car.
Everything was about me not caring enough.

A single thought came to my mind, "I don't really care."
Life is disappointing.
Lacking a happy ending.

Once I entered my house, I just went into my room to sleep.
Very relaxing nap, I woke up shaking, and with a headache.
Everything I needed to wear for a party I'm going to was already prepared from the day before.
Ready to go in a few minutes, but I was reminded of her.

Amy, yeah just call her that. I had this weird feeling of curiosity of how she felt towards me. How about that feeling that I claim as love? To be honest, I get that with many people, some stronger than others. I just simply convert that feeling I have towards her to love. I felt a bit uneasy and curious... I felt cheesy in a way as well. So I felt like sending her a message before I left just so I could calm the feeling inside that made me feel as if I was going to throw up. I went on my laptop and quickly opened Facebook and made my way into the inbox.
*Some sort of greeting to her*
*She responded confused*
*I made a typo.*
*I corrected myself*
*I want her to go to the party today*
*She replies with "oh gosh xD"*
*I reply*
*She stops replying*
That strange feeling is still inside of me, and I felt uncomfortable still. I feels like my stomach was going to explode, and no I'm sure I didn't need to use the toilet. I was anxious to tell her something, and I was going to. How she would feel is nothing I worry about, It's all about getting rid of this feeling. So I write...
"Lolz
One thing before I go
Lol an i only have 5 mins
I remember you said you liked me a little which you just left blank but i really didnt mind but it bothers me~
yeah i know i scare you and all but like I said before I cant control it
Id take any chance to have the relationship we had before and well ima try to change for chuu and all that stuff xD
I dont expect you to see me like you used to soo :<
i think thats all
I just want you to be able to approach me and say things to me without being scared or uncomfortable.. neh-neh?...
I want to know your reply and talk to you while im at teh party if its fine just email my phone
bye-bye"
I get angry too easily and I get depressed on random occasions without reason. That is why I scare her. She won't reply because she doesn't want anything to do with me if it's about such topics anymore. I don't blame her. The feeling went away so my mind seemed clear again. I left my house with my dad and my uncle who I didn't notice was even there.
The party I'm going to is a quince for one of my classmates in Science class, I was surprisingly invited. I wore a black vest with vertical white stripes and under it was a white button-up long sleeve polo shirt. I wore black pants, fancy shoes, and a blue and silver tie. My black hair was combed to the side and I wore my glasses like always.
I was getting bored while I was on the ride there so I texted one of my friends. She is someone who usually helps me with academics, but is someone I can usually talk about most things to. The conversation was like...
"Yo~ xD*
*Trololo Yo :3*
*Asks about the party*
*She is getting ready to go.*
*She wants to ask me a personal question*
*I don't mind*
"Do you gusta ____? xD"
I had to go buy a birthday card from the dollar store. They had none for a girl and they mostly just had ones for moms or dads. I bought some peach rings, and ran back into the car. I took out my phone again. I looked at the question, and was confused.
"I don't know o.o"
*more questions follow*
I really didn't know. I felt that I had the feeling, but I have it so constantly that it doesn't seem so special to just this one person she asks about. I guess what makes me really "like" someone is when I just feel that they have a decent appearance and I can talk to them. In this case if she asked if I liked her my reply would have been.
"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. xD