Status: Writing when an idea pops into my head

Requiem for Hope

Game of Tag

Threaten me. Feel free to do so. In the end I bet you can’t do a thing. I’ll take you down. Yeah I draw cartoons, and wear glasses… look like a nerd. I don't care! I might be a queer, but I can kill you any day! I’m to grow up to be greater than you! You’ll regret messing with me…

I’m so immature.

It’s just a thought from years ago… who the hell did I think I was…
Bottom Line: I need to learn my place in society. I’m nothing. A complete waste of space, I shouldn’t be thinking I’m any greater or any less than anyone. We are all a waste of space on this Earth…
I see him, an idiot, around five feet and three inches tall. He’s wearing a green jacket with a golden logo sewed onto the upper right portion of it; the logo being around one inch in height and width. He wore light brown pants and a white polo under his jacket. His hair was black and short.. It was a simple game of tag where he was always the one “it”. It was only the second week of school, he never got to know those people running from him. He was new to the school, and he just decided to play because he wanted to make some friends. They just ran from him. Sure it was part of the game, but if he got to know them later, it would’ve been nice. They just laughed at him because he couldn’t run.
The school he went to looked similar to mine, only a bit smaller, and there was large tree to the north east of it. Tree of memories, since everyone would have just sat there once and pondered… The concrete floors right outside were a bit cracked, but they had squares drawn out on them. Nobody really played four square anymore. The lunch tables were all old and stuck together under an OLD roof that didn’t look safe to eat under. Next to that were the basketball courts.
He struggled again, and again. He laughed with them, he tried to at least. He wanted friends so he didn’t want to express himself. He wanted them to know that he would be a great friend. Day after day they simply laughed at him, and I grew more tired of watching how helpless he was. This isn’t the first time I’ve watched this, I knew what was going to happen next. Something that would somehow change the way he thought, and for the first time he would feel “love” for another girl.
The person who came up to him was in seventh grade. She smiled at him, and waved at him. She was in seventh grade, he was in sixth. The simple “hello” fueled his emotions. It was like breathe of life to him. Different colors and words appeared in his vision.
“My name is Garnet, what about you?”
“…uh” He couldn’t seem to find what he wanted to say. Stop looking at her chest and just tell her your name you idiot.
“Oh, this is Cynthia.” She moved to the side and introduced her friend.
They were standing in front of the “Tree of Memories” as people called it. Garnet had long smooth black hair the extended down to her knees, that’s probably what he liked most. She wore the same uniform as he did, but wore a brown skirt; her skin was light. Cynthia wore the same, except her hair stretched to her shoulders and curled and her skin tone was darker. She was also much taller.
“You can hang out with us during Recess from now on.” Garnet offered.
“Sure.” He nodded.
“Do you listen to music? What kind do you like?”
“Linkin Park I guess…”
“Oh so does she.” Cynthia muttered.
“Yeah! High five...” The bell rang after that, and everyone was walking to their classes to form their lines.
“Well I’ll talk to you tomorrow or after school I guess.” She opened her arms.
“…What are you doing?” he asked.
“It’s a hug… you know… “ She explained.
“Seventh graders like to hug little sixth graders like you…” She continued.
“Ok…”
I’m sure they didn’t notice, but they looked rather awkward. They were in the middle of the school. Of course no one looked at them, except for the ones that would walk by, and not mind their own business. He had a smile on his face for the first time in the past few weeks. He obviously liked it. How does it feel idiot? Of course you’d want to get one from her everyday. It feels nice doesn’t it? You’re just smiling from the fact that you’re touching her… such a perverted little kid you are. Of course you’re not going to say it, but you love how she’s pressing so close to you.

…I’ll leave you two for a bit now, I need to wake up and get ready for school.