‹ Prequel: So Wrong, It's Right.
Status: completed!!

When You Love Someone

Two.

Tour was always something stressful but add planning a wedding to all that craziness and you've got down right insanity. The happy couple decided that they did not want to have a long engagement, that they had been dating long enough and just wanted to be married already.

It was proving difficult though, Lanie was trying to keep up with some of her summer school work, help manage the merch table, and plan all the details of her wedding, all the while living on a bus with a group of rowdy, crazy, and normally drunk guys. She also was constantly skyping and on the phone with Kara and her son, checking up on things, and just talking.

The young mother was currently curled up in her and her fiances bunk, a stack of bridal magazines at her side as she flipped through them one by one, trying to figure out how she wanted some things, such as her cake or even her dress and the colors. Alex wasn't really much help; every time he was asked what he would like he would just tell Lanie that whatever she wanted was perfect with him.

"Alex!" She called out, not even looking up from her magazine. She knew he was around here somewhere, as the bus was currently moving, so he had to have heard her as the whole bus quieted.

"Yes, babe?" She heard him answer, some where up in the front lounge.

"Get back here, I need you for a second." The whole bus began to wolf call and yell out sex comments, which made Alex laugh and shake his head as he made his way back to the bunk he shared with the love of his life.

"Yes, my love?" He asked, kneeling down, as they had the bottom bunk.

"Get in here. We have wedding things to discuss." He nodded and crawled into the small space, leaning up against the wall like she was and took the magazine she was handing out to him. "So, what colors do you want? And do not just say whatever I want, I need a goddamn answer." Alex laughed a little at her demanding tone and nodded.

"I was thinking about something red, because I know how much you love red, and I love red too." He answered, shrugging. She bit at her lip in thought and nodded.

"I like that idea. Maybe we could do a red and black theme?" She tossed out the idea, making him nod.

"I love it." He leaned over and pecked her lips softly.

"So, me and Kara have been doing some looking online, and she found this gorgeous dress online, and its at a shop up in New York, so we were thinking about when we get back me and her taking a small day trip up their to try it on and see how it looks." Lanie said, closing the magazine she was looking at and turned to look at Alex who nodded.

"I think that sounds great. I don't get to see it do I?" Lanie smiled at his question and shook her head.

"No, you do not. But, I have something you can see. She reached for her phone that was sitting beside her and opened it up to the gallery. "So you know how you and I were talking about you wearing something other than dress shoes?" Alex nodded. "Well, tell me what you think of these." She handed him her phone. It was open to a pair of black high top converse. They were shiny like dress shoes but had the edge that they wanted for their wedding.

"Whoa. I love these." He answered, staring down at the shoes.

"So you'd wear them in the wedding?" She asked, taking her phone back from him to place it back in its resting spot beside her.

"Babe, I would wear those like everyday." She giggled and nodded.

"Good. So... there is still one very important thing that we need to figure out before we can really do anything else." He frowned over at her, his big eyebrows creasing together.

"And that would be?" She couldn't help but start laughing.

"The date, dumbass." She said, which made him laugh too.

"Oh yeah, I guess that is important." She giggled and nodded, before sliding closer to him and resting into his chest, making him wrap his arms around her.

"So, I know that we want to have it soon, but how soon?" She questioned, reaching over to grab one of his hands and play with his long guitarist fingers.

"Well.... October?" He suggested, making her think.

"October what?" He shrugged.

"I picked the month, you pick the day." He said, making her sigh and him smile, reaching down to kiss the top of her head.

"Okay, how about... October.... 15th? That way its not too close to Halloween."

"I like it." Alex answered, a smile coming to his face. "So in 6 months you will be Mrs. Alexander Gaskarth."

"That I will be." She lifted her head up to smile at him. "Are you excited?"

"Of course I am." He responded. "I've been wanting to be married to you for years now."

"Well then why did you only just ask me?" She asked, sitting up to face him full on.

"I was too nervous." He answered quietly, looking down at his lap.

"Did you think I'd say no or something?" She questioned him, making him nod, still not looking at her. She smiled softly and crawled on top of him, pushing him back so they were laying across the bunk, on top of all the magazines but neither of them cared as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You are silly. I would have said yes months before it would have been legal for us to be together."

"Well let's just rewind time and I'll propose to you on Christmas then, that cool?" He asked, making her giggle and nod, leaning down to press her lips to his.

"How about instead of rewinding time, we just fast forward it to October 15th?" She suggested after they shared a long kiss.

"That sounds even better. Good idea, babe." They both smiled at each other before they both moved forward, reattaching their lips once more...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex's shoes for the wedding.

So, some wedding stuff is plannnnneddd. I already have everything for the wedding done. I've made the cute polyvore set and everything! haha.

sorry its been like a month... I've had a LOT going on. drama drama drama. oh the life of a teenage high school girl with the worst taste in boyfriends EVER. D:
but! I see My Chemical Romance and Blink-182 on Wednesday and I have no school tomorrow. whooopwhoooppp.