‹ Prequel: So Wrong, It's Right.
Status: completed!!

When You Love Someone

Four.

"I think we should go out and do something fun." Alex spoke as he and his fiancee laid in their large bed one morning. Their wedding was two weeks away and for the last few months the couple had been doing nothing but wedding preparation. "You've been doing so much for the wedding, it's time to relax." Lanie turned over to face Alex who wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him.

"What do you suggest we do?" She asked him making him bit his lip as he thought.

"How about... we drop Colton off at my mom's and then you and I go up to New York for a romantic weekend? We haven't really had any time alone to just be together in so long." He suggested.

"That sounds nice. Just you and I. Not worrying about what color that needs to be, or if we've ordered that yet. And no hyper child to chase after." Lanie said, picturing it all in her head and it seemed like the perfect weekend to her.

"Great. Why don't you go get in the shower while I call my mom and let her know and then I'll go online and find us a nice hotel?" He suggested making her smile.

"Sounds good to me." The younger girl reached up and pressed her lips to her fiance's. When she attempted to pull away he groaned and pressed their lips back together in a much more heated kiss. She let out a giggle as his tongue swept across her bottom lip, making her open her mouth.

Alex rolled over so he was leaning over her and pressed his hips to hers, making them both let out a moan. She slid her hands up his back underneath his t-shirt, pulling it up and over his shoulders, disconnecting their lips.

"Alex," She groaned as he pushed his hips into hers once again. "I love you." She whispered while his lips went down to her neck, kissing and biting at the skin gently.

"I love you." He said back as he pulled away. "We need to get up now." He spoke as he got off of her, standing up from the bed while she groaned.

"Why do you do that? Get me all excited and then just stop." She groaned as she stood up from the bed too.

"We need to go, I didn't mean for it to get that far." He said laughing. She rolled her eyes and went into their bathroom while he left the room laughing.

After he made sure it was okay for his mother to watch his son he went online and found a nice hotel in the City and booked a room for he and his fiance before going back into the bedroom where she was getting dressed.

"Everything's all set. We can drop of Colton on our way and I found us a hotel and booked us a room. Now we just pack and go." He told her. She smiled at him from across the room where she was putting on a pair of purple and black vans.

"Awesome." She said before walking into the bathroom to do her hair and makeup.

"I'll go wake up Colton, get him some breakfast and then ready to go." Alex said, walking out of the room. He woke up his son and got him some cereal before getting him some clean clothes for the day and then packing him an overnight bag.

"I have our bag packed." Lanie said as they all walked into the living room. Lanie picked up her son, resting him on her hip while Alex grabbed the bags.

"Let's get going then." She smiled, reached over and pecked his lips before leading the way out of the house. While Lanie strapped their son into the back seat of the car, Alex locked the front door of their house and put the bags in the trunk before they both got in and drove off.

They stopped and talked with Peter and Isobel Gaskarth for a few minutes before they departed, leaving their son with them.

"Now it's time for us to do nothing but relax." Alex said as he began the drive to New York. Lanie smiled over at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek, taking his hand in hers.

"I've so needed this." She said, looking out the window.

"Yeah, we both have." Alex agreed. After that the couple fell into silence, just letting the sound of the radio fill the car.

They stopped at a diner and got some breakfast about an hour into the drive before continuing on. Soon enough they arrived in the city and got to their hotel.

"This is such a nice hotel, Alex." Lanie said, looking up at the large Hilton hotel.

"Yeah, it is nice and just two blocks from Times Square." Alex explained as they got into the elevator. Alex pushed number five and the elevator began to go up. They got to room number 527 and went into the decently sized hotel room.

"This is pretty nice." Lanie commented, falling back on the bed. Alex laughed and put the bags down before laying beside her.

"Yeah it is. So, what do you wanna do? We can walk to times square, we can go to central park or... we can continue what I started this morning in bed." Alex suggested, rolling over to wrap his arms around her waist. She giggled and put her arms around his neck, pulling him down on top of her.

"I say we continue what was started this morning." She said before their lips were on one anothers...
♠ ♠ ♠
Lanie's outfit

Yeah... I don't like this chapter. I pictured it so much better but I just have such writers block with this story right now... boo... but i'm doing my best to get something out. The next few chapters may suck but bare with me while I try to get back into my groove with this story.
In the mean time, I started a new Alex story.
Those Summer Months
Please go and check it out.
and I don't know if you know about my other alex stories but you should check them out as well.
Time Heals All Wounds
and
Through The Lens

It would mean a lot to me if you read them as well. (:
thanks for being amazing people and sticking with me through my writers block. <3