Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Wasted On...Stupidity?

I sighed, taking one chug of the beer and throwing it the ground. I knocked on Leon’s door and I heard someone come downstairs. “Hey.”

“What do want?” So, he was still pissed. Totally fine...NOT.

“I have to get my junk out of my lovely lady hump.” I smiled, remembering it from some song. I pushed past him and headed down to the basement, to find all my stuff neatly on what was my temporary bed. I turned around, clothes in my arms, only to be caught by Leon before falling to the floor. I stood up, but he didn’t let go. I took his hand into my free one. “You can let go, you hate me remember. If I was Frankenstein you’d be the first person with pitchforks.”

“You drank.” Leon leaned in closer, than pulled away. “Maybe you should stay here tonight.”

“No! Okay, we hate each other! I’m an outcast, you’re who you are and all I want is to be with you, but all you do is sniff me to see that I drank! One beer, my god, I’ll die! And I need to get home to my mom! Now let me go!” I squirmed in his arms until what I said had sunk into me. Crap, I just him...everything? I pulled away, feeling better now. I walked back up the stairs, hearing him behind me. I waited for him to get upstairs with me before I shut the basement door. “I guess I should say thanks now before I get the cold shoulder again.” I smiled, patted his shoulder and took a step, only to be in his arms. “What the fuck?”

Leon had his arms around me, our bodies tightly together and I knew it wasn’t the brain cells dying in my head or one of my many fantasies. “You still want to be with me?”

Have we totally switched bodies? “Yeah, don’t worry you don’t have the old person problem.”

Leon lips found mine with an awkward kiss. After that, we just stood there staring at each other. He wanted to say something and I wanted to say so many things.

“Leon...” Our faces met foreheads against each other. “I...God, I just want to say it! Okay. Leon, I love you. Not just as a friend, but I love you so fucking much I could die from the way I feel. I’m so sorry I screwed up. I really am. And I’m going to make up for it, I swear. I just...love you.” I pulled out of his arms again. “Don’t say anything.” I met his eyes one more time. “I’ll show you I’m worth it.”

I couldn’t leave. I didn’t want to. So, I did the idiot thing: kissed him. A lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
A lot to read. It gets stuff out, though. Tell me what you think! Thanks for readiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!
MY HEART ONLY BEATS FOR MY READERS!!!!