Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

I'll Change For You

I wrapped my arms around his neck, planting my lips onto his. There was a deafening silence before I realized he was kissing me back. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and one of his hands went up inside of my bra.

Leon pressed his body tight against mine. He brought his other hand from my waist to my cheek and held my head. Leon broke his tongue through my mouth and almost down my throat. He broke his lips from mine and bit my neck.

The moan exploded from my lips, shooting up from my throat. My fingers tightened around his shirt and sighed loudly. I couldn’t take much more of this. What were we doing anyways?

I pulled away, getting my breath back. “I have to go.” I pecked him once more. “I’m going to make this up to you, I promise, even if it makes me more of an idiot. You know why? Because, I love you and I’m hoping to win you back. I’m going to change. I promise. You won’t hate-love me anymore.” I kissed him once more. “Thanks and I love you.” I got outside and headed toward my hell that was outside of school. Home.

I came through the front door, letting a bit of fresh air in. I wanted to call out her name, but the word “mom” didn’t seem to be in my dictionary anymore. I walked upstairs to my mom's bedroom, opened the door, but stopped to see my—grrrrr—Sondra passed out on the floor. I walked over, got to my knee and felt her cheek with the back of my hands. She was cold. Like dead cold. I got out my cell and dialed the hospital. I decided I wasn’t going to wait for them. I got my stuff and headed into my old friends’ tree house--that we'd spent several nights in together having fun--before she moved away.

I hope she dies. I’d finally sleep well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short-ish. I'm having a problem writing this. A lotta stuff on my mind and to do. Ummmm. I'm thinking of making a sequel. But I'm going to leave it up to my readers. Should there be a second or not??