Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Happy No Year

Friday came and there wasn't any school, because of the holidays.

I still stood there with my sign. I was cold and wet. I didn’t care.

A car stopped in front of me and I looked to see Leon. “Get in.”

I shook my head. “All day.”

“Fine. Freeze.” He pulled into the parking lot behind me and just sat there with his music thumping.

Hours passed until it was three hours until midnight. I walked over to the car and knocked on the door. I opened the door to see a drowsy Leon. I threw my sign into the backseat. “Take me to the park, please.”

“After I get stuff for a party.” He pulled out and headed toward the store. Leon got out, leaving me with music.

I was so tried. I needed sleep.

^^^

I woke up. It took a second to realize that I was still in his car. I opened the door and I surrounded by people. Some I didn’t know, a few I knew, and even some college kids.

I walked around, enjoying the scenery. I didn’t drink when I got into the house, because the smell reminded me of Sondra.

“Hey! You’re awake,” Leon said, grinning. “Thirsty?”

“Not really.” I paced around, trying to get away from him. “Everyone hates me still, huh?”

“We don’t really talk about it.” Leon stepped closer.

“Why’d you dump Senna? Because she was raped or because she wasn’t perfect?” I glanced behind me to see that he was silent. That did the trick.

“Raped? She wanted to make me jealous. All Senna has ever wanted was attention and she’ll get it from anyone. Even make up lies.” Leon let out a loud aggravated sigh. “I don’t want to talk about this.”

“Did you rape her?” I don’t know why this even came up.

“No. We never had sex.” Leon took a drink of his wine, which I just realized he had. “She said an Oliver kid raped her.” He met my eyes for a second. “Senna’s no angel.”

“No one is.” I leaned against the wall and shut my eyes.

“Three, two, one!” I heard people yell and I felt lips against mine. My eyes shot opened to see Leon pull away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm working on the next part. I think this part is good because you get deeper into who Senna was and who raped her. This isn't even close to being over.