Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Virgin No More

I stood there staring at him. “Are you feeling okay?” I placed the back of my hand on his forehead.

“I’m great.” Leon kissed me again and just started to peck my lips until I would shove him away.

“You’re supposed to hate me. I need you to hate me.” I kissed him back. “You can’t hate me and then kiss me.” I wrapped an arm around his neck. “Please hate me.”

Leon shook his head. “Hating you takes too much time and energy.” He placed his hands on my face and pulled my hair out of my face. “Besides...shouldn’t I tell you stuff too? At least I’m not as drunk.”

“You were supposed to forget that.” I felt one of his hands move from my face to my hip and slam my body to his. “I was being stupid.” I brushed my fingers through his hair. “And I...” I couldn’t say “I lied about my feelings” cause my heart squeezed even thinking about it.

His lips trailed from mine down to my neck and bit it. I let out a pleasurable moan and was at a loss of words. Leon placed his hands in my back-butt pockets and whispered in my ears.

“I want you.” Leon kissed my ear and met our lips again.

No alcohol would help with my heart beating at an insane speed, no weed would make my mind think different, and I wanted to be with no one else.

I pulled away and I met his confused eyes for a second. I got a condom from the bowl I passed earlier. I had my Pill with me, cause I had nowhere else to put it, and I could take my mom’s Morning After in the morning. I came back to Leon, took his hand, and led him upstairs to the only empty room I could find.

When we were both in I closed the door and turned on the light.

“Hi.” I smiled. “So, you want me?”

Leon nodded. “Yeah.”

Now, if you knew me way back when you would’ve said “oh hey, Beth was totally stoned when she did the Emo kid” but I wasn’t. I slipped off my shirt, throwing it to the ground. I undid my jeans and let them stay on the ground, but they weren’t entirely off so I fell to my face. We both chuckled. So much for being sexy.

I tore my jeans, sock, and shoes off. I put them by my shirt and walked over to him. “You can change your mind.”

Leon shook his head. I unzipped his hoodie, placed it on the ground, slid off his shirt and kissed his chest. I grabbed his wrists and kissed them.

I undid my bra and lay it on the floor with our other stuff. I pressed my breasts against his skin. I kissed him and he kissed me back furiously.

We came over to the bed and he lay me down gently. We continued to kiss until everything became tense. I undid his jeans and he took off his shoes. So, there we were, kissing.

I stopped kissing him for a second, but he pleaded for more. I handed him the condom.

After that night, I was a virgin no more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm serious about the whole STD check. I'm not 1one of those chicks that'll wait for the "perfect man" but I know I will be having sex sometime in the future, so I suggest that if your boyfriend/girlfriend has had sex in the past and you haven't, that you get checked. Also if you are a recovering druggy. Just thought I'd put that out there.