Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Back to School

I sighed stepping through the doors into the busy hallway of school. I weaved through the crowds until I came to my locker and got out my stuff. I got to my feet and was met by Matt’s eyes. “Um. Hi.”

“What’s wrong with you? You fuck an Emo boy at a party, dump me and become a total outcast. What made you change into this...?” Matt seemed to racking his brain for something mean to say. “Mistake.”

I took a step back. “Mistake? I’m learning from my mistakes. No one is mistake. I thought you’d have a mind to know that. To tell the truth, you didn’t know me, Matt. I was Malibu Barbie and if you wanna fuck her, go get Niki.” I pushed past him and was met by my old group of friends—the ones that I liked. I smirked and tried not to blush as I felt Leon’s eyes on me.

Suddenly I felt someone pull my hair. I turned around, expecting it to see Niki. Nope. Senna pulled harder and I tried shoving her away. I let out a cry and pulled her hair.

I saw someone grab Senna and felt familiar arms around me. I let go willingly. I sighed and tried to look at Senna. I got out of Leon’s grasp, pulling him with me. I stopped him when we came to the book closet. “What’s going on with her?”

“I asked Senna if the rape thing was true and knew you told me. I guess she couldn’t contain her anger.” Leon met my eyes before I tore mine from his. “Beth...Can we talk about last week? I think we should.”

I shook my head. “Five more months, Leon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know. sorry.