Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Oliver

I sat outside on the steps, looking at each of the groups. I should get tested. I met Leon’s concerned eyes. As he took a step toward me, I got off the stairs and went to the back of the school.

“Get off me!!” The girls’ voice was melting with fear. I started to the voice until I saw a girl—Niki—and almost left. She turned to look at me and her eyes were pleading. “Beth!”

“Shut up!” The guy slammed her against the brick wall and I jumped into action.

I ran over to her and tried prying the guys’ hands off of her. She seemed confused to why I didn’t leave, but I kicked him in the balls—as if he has any—and shoved her out of the way. Niki ran away and left me with the guy.

He grabbed my leg and brought me down to the ground with him. He pushed himself onto me and started kissing me.
I shoved him off me for a second. I didn’t know what to do, but I remember a movie I watched once. I screamed as he undid me jeans.

“Stop screaming, bitch!” Like that would stop me. I screamed until my throat hurt and my lungs were empty. He punched me and I kicked him in the groin again. He didn’t seem to notice as he got on top of me again.

“HELP!!!” I cried as I felt him pull down my underwear. I tried hurting him but it didn’t work.

Suddenly, he was slammed against the wall and picked up to his feet. I opened my eyes that were flooded by tears to see Leon holding him up.

I got up, zipped up my jeans and looked around to see the principal, other students, and Niki nodding, ending our war. I searched the crowd to find Senna leaving, her head down. I pushed through the crowds to get to her. I flung myself around her, holding her tightly.

“He almost raped you too...” Senna wrapped her arms around me. “I’m sorry.”

“Who almost raped me?” I asked, kissing her cheek and brushing her hair.

“Oliver.”
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think!! thanks for reading!