Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Check Up

I stood outside of the clinic, waiting to hear my name. I sighed, wiping my tears, remembering last week. I’ve been trying to forget, trying to forget about my night with Leon, too.

“Beth Marsh!” a woman called.

I came inside and she guided me into a room where I waited for a doctor. I sat on the bed-type thingy and tried not to cry. So much shit was happening and I couldn’t live if I had a disease.

The woman doctor entered. “Hello. Oh, are you feeling alright?” She seemed concerned with her glowing face. “Uh. So, you want to get checked. How many sexual partners have you had?”

“One.” I felt my skin creep and I started to sob. “Can I get checked for STD’s and to see if I’m pregnant?”

“Of course you can.” She gave me a weak smile. “Once you calm down I’ll get you ready for the tests.”

My body throbbed in pain and I couldn’t stop every weak tear from going down my face. I lay on the metal bed as I cried even harder. I breaths disappeared once they left my mouth. So much stuff has happened...I don’t know if I can take it. Once I stopped crying I brought her back in and the tests began.
♠ ♠ ♠
short I know. I've been writng all day. what happening? 1 reader for "Oliver" what can i do better???